~Jungle's Quest~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

junglerunner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:05 am
Welcome.
Hello and welcome to my first Soquili quest thread.

A little about the Gaian:

I've been a member since 2003, though I was absent for 4 years due to personal reasons. You'll generally find me in the breedable forums. I tend to lurk in Soquili more than practicing as an active posting member, so I'm sorry for that but I am quite shy.

A little about the person:

I'm 25, living in the UK; hence why you'll find I'm on at what could seem 'strange' times.
I for fill the stereotypical English person in the sense I drink copious amounts of tea. I love tea!
I work full time at a hospital as a Pharmacy Technician.
Could go on but it'll just to easier to stop and chat to me; I always welcome PMs or leave me a message here.

Welcome | Updates | Currently Questing | My funds | Donations | Miscellaneous

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:10 am
Updates.

10/03/12 Have finally managed to get Makutu, the wonderful Hanging Gallows choose her to CC from the Christmas/New years plushie CYO.

User Image

27/10/09 Set up the quest thread.

junglerunner

junglerunner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:16 am
Currently Questing.

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Half Hippogyph.
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Mock breeding between Sen'jin and Ysiel.
WIP Needed? Please.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Same colour as Sen'jin, with the same ringed leg markings on all four legs, in the same blue tone.
Face: Same red eyes as Sen'jin. Same blue tone lower slash like marking across his nose like Sen'jin. Same red eyebrows as his uncle.
Mane: Red hair, though on the lower portions, in his dreads, it is to fade to blue. He is to have a large Mohawk like his grandfather Kifo, which ends mind way down his neck and then the remaining lower portion of his mane is dreaded, grown slightly longer than Sen'jin's, resting at about the length where Sen'jin's lowest arrow marking is. As so the transition to Mohawk to dreads doesn't look odd feel free to add a few feathers, he is part Hippo after all; ranging from small pin feathers to long plumage curling out behind him. Feathers can be red hues as well as purple and blue, whatever you feel looks right.
Tail: Long feathers like Ysiel, same blue and purple tones, with smaller feathers around the base of his tail. Underneath the feathers is to be hair, same colour as his mane, which is red at the top and fades down to blue, the hair is all to be in dreads.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Short/standard.
Reference Image(s): General concept referance by EPF. For the two tone hair, please use Santiel as a good example of what I'm on about. Kifo, grandfather to Vol'jin on Sen'jin's side.One of Vol'jin's aunts, Mohawk ref, Vol'jin's uncle, good tone tone hair ref, and Mohawk/dreads.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Troll tusks! Like his father Sen'jin.
Wings: None.
Fins: None.
Scales: None.
Pelt: None.
Other Notes: General concept referance by EPF. Some pin feathers on either side of his shoulder, much like Macha'sin the same blue and purple tones of Ysiel's feathers. Also for his red Mohawk across his back like his father, please use your discretion how to blend hair and feather together.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items: Whilst I love Sen'jin's fluffy bracelets, I would like something a little different, please see the reference below, white sort of fluff like Sen'jin put wrapped upon the leg with leather work. A large painted tuck necklace, one large central tusks with a fang or two either side, hung by simple leather cord. Gold ear cuff earrings like Malis and also like Malis, can he have a few gold cuffs around his dreads. Also one cuff on each of his tusks, like the main Vol'jin ref below. Anything else please feel free to CC from his parents and the Vol'jin ref.
Reference Image(s) for Items: General concept referance by EPF. Vol'jin, Bracers, necklace

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vol'jin
Owner: Junglerunner
Breed: Mock Breeding
Temper: Pragmatic
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

Edit Category: Moderate.
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Stallion Alternate; both front legs down.
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Orginal/Maori
WIP Needed? Please.

Body: Please see the plushie reference below, general CC also.
Face: Please see the plushie ref below but please detail the markings more, see the Ta Moko references.
Mane: Please see the hair reference below. Please can the hair be black like the hair ref, not brown like the plushie. Two or three braids pulling the hair back into the bun and then letting the rest hang lose. Think of a slight breeze causing the hair to move a little.
Tail: Please see the hair reference below; the tail is not to be gathered into a bun but if you can tell the lose hair is slightly curly/fizzy please emanate this in the tail. Also I'd love to see two or three dreads in the tail, which is fairly long in length, with one or two beads worked into them.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal length.
Reference Image(s): Plushie, Facial Ta Moko, more Ta Moko, hair.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items:N/A
Custom Items: Please have several plain cord/ braided leather necklaces as well as the main two, the fish hook pendant and the greenstone; see the references below. From the bun on his neck please have one or two Huia's feather protruding.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Fish hook, Greenstone pendant, Huia tail feather.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tahuora
Breed: Maori
Temper: Reverent
Mate:
Tag Background: Either the Seaside tag by Fel or the Calm Ocean tag by Ameh.

Edit Category: Heavy.
Soquili Species: Cerynei x Kalona
Body Build: N/A
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Please.

Body: Please see the main colour reference, he's based on a red deer. Basically, darker about the neck with a rough white heart shaped marking on his hind end, though I doubt you'd see much of it. Edit(s): He is to have slightly thicker hair about his chest and neck, please edit this to appear thus.
Face: Please see the ref of Pan from Pan's Labyrinth, I'd love to see the same wooden swirling markings on his forehead. Also the same cream like markings about the nose and eyes as the colour ref.
Mane: Please see the main inspiration. Should be a light auburn boarding on ginger in colour. Fairly long in length, nearly upon the ground but not quite, with a few braids and golden accessories.
Tail: The dark red like his body, though cream on the bottom side. Edit(s): Slighty thicker and fuller in appearance though still the classic Cerynei, deer like tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC (Natural)
Reference Image(s): Main inspiration, Pan, colour and hind markings.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Please see this reference. The main stag like antlers should be the same colour found on the 'colour' reference above and similar in shape. The ram like horns are to remain golden.
Scales: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: A golden torc about his neck. Also a necklace much similar to the one in the main inspiration ref; of blue, red and bone/fang beads. A bracer on his front leg like that worn by Cernunnos in the ref pic and also his fur lined clock.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Main inspiration and Torc.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Herne
Breed: Wild
Temper: Primal
Mate: -
Tag Background: Woodland path.

Cost: 2.775mil

Edit Category: Moderate/heavy.
Soquili Species: Kirin (Alternate lines)
Body Build: -
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: Orginal
WIP Needed? Please.

Body: Please see plushie.
Face: Please see plushie.
Mane: Please see Hair reference(s). Should be fairly long though not touching the ground, beach/salty/windswept sort of look. Please free feel to add a few beads, braids etc. if inspired to do so.
Tail: Please see Hair reference(s). Should be fairly long though not touching the ground, beach/salty/windswept sort of look.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC, though it'd be great if you could add a few grains of sand stuck to her lower legs.
Reference Image(s): Plushie and Hair.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC
Scales: CC though it'd be great if you could make them look light shiny, though nothing over the top, just like she's wet, a few beads of water.
Other Notes: -

Trading Post Items: -
Custom Items: Total CC, though please keep to the general beachy theme. Leather bracelets, shell(s), wood, drift wood, beads, sea worn glass etc.
Reference Image(s) for Items: -

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Breed: Beach loving.
Temper: Athletic
Mate: -
Tag Background: Seaside tag by Fel.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:17 am
My funds.

Gold:

1mil

Items:

junglerunner

junglerunner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:19 am
Donations.

Aniira: 50,000g (Thank you ever so much.)
00 Ded: 100,000g (*Squeals* Thank you!)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:20 am
Miscellaneous.

Tahuora: Feb 2012: Ririka's customs.

Herne: Mar 2012: Jul's customs.
Apr 2012: 'Neza's customs.

Makutu: Feb 2010: Vance's customs.
Mar 2010: Di's customs.
September 2011: Neza's customs.

Welcome | Updates | Currently Questing | My funds | Donations| Miscellaneous

junglerunner

junglerunner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:45 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:12 pm
Hi Jungle. 3nodding
Good luck with your quest.

PS. If you don't want posts right now pm me and I'll delete it. smile

magnadearel

junglerunner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:47 pm
No thats fine Magnadearel, thank you for the good luck wishes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:16 am
heart  

junglerunner

Aniira

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:48 am
Wow, this is a very beautiful quest! I love the colors and theme. She'll look very beautiful when you get her.

Have you saved up all the funds yet? Or do you still needs donations? :3 Nevamind, I saw your funds post. x'D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:04 am
*Huggles* Thank you Aniira, I am having JetAlmera proxy for me for Vances customs coming up, I just have to sell a few items and I should be fine with your donation on top as well. (I am away for a whole week so I hope to return to a pleasant suprise) I am glad someone else loves her concept too.

She is based off another pet of mine:

User Image

junglerunner

Aniira

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:21 am
Well, I think you have a great chance at getting her. She's definitely original, and very beautiful. You're welcome, and good luck! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:41 am
heart  

junglerunner

junglerunner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:23 pm
heart  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers