PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:55 am
going to fail.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:56 am
PROVE EM' WRONG GIRLFRAN.  

Streetlight Fights

Ythan II
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:59 am
Go beyond the impossible and kick haters to the curb.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:00 am
Listen to your heart.  

Streetlight Fights

Lubas

Super Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:03 am
Punch cunts.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:04 am
Ythan II
Go beyond the impossible and kick haters to the curb.

This!
Go with this!
If only because it made me grin.  

Felin Greenleaf

Addykat

Dapper Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:21 am
Choke a b***h.

Nobody has any ******** right to tell you things like that. They don't know you, they don't know Brandon, they are just miserable idiots who have nothing better to do but drag other people down.

What ******** bullshit.

From just reading your posts - not even talking to you one on one - you two are the most adorable thing ever and make each other ridiculously happy. You've already visited each other three, four times? And you both work so it's not like you're hinging on the hopes that you "might" get to see each other again soon - you WILL. And there was talk of you two moving in together?

A relationship that is going to fail does not look like this.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:28 am
Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but you're also blessed with the ability to not care.  

Xahmen

NYANEKO

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:20 am
Relationships either work, or they don't.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:28 am
It's my best friend who bugs me about it.

She doesn't come out and SAY failfailfail but she bugs me with questions like, "Has he put in for a transfer yet? MMM OH I SEE. confused neutral "

It's more implied than actually said.

My mother was also like "OH I WISH YOU WOULDN'T BE EXCLUSIVE WITH BRANDON SO YOU'D MAKE AN EFFORT TO FIND SOMEONE HERE." But then again, that's just her. She's never and I mean N-E-V-E-R understood why I didn't just casually date here and there. She always thought it was weird that I/he/we would make relationships exclusive immediatly, because she never did. So that doesn't bug me as much because she's been saying similar s**t to me since I was 13 and had my first boyfriend. (basically Y SO SRS JAIME?)

As much as I miss him, I do not want to rush this. I'm not going to have a coronary if he's not here by January, which is when we talked about him moving.

Xiporah

NYANEKO

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:30 am
Well if it's long-distance, then it's more difficult to maintain....hopefully you have at least met him.
They can work though, long distance relationships that is. Both people have to be willing and honest. Which you seem to be....Guys are dumb though somtimes. razz

Good luck girly, do what you think is right....parents never understand it seems.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:34 am
NYANEKO
Well if it's long-distance, then it's more difficult to maintain....hopefully you have at least met him.
They can work though, long distance relationships that is. Both people have to be willing and honest. Which you seem to be....Guys are dumb though somtimes. razz

Good luck girly, do what you think is right....parents never understand it seems.
We've met up three times. Twice he was out here and once I was out there. His next visit is in December.

Xiporah

Addykat

Dapper Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:39 am
It really ******** hurts. :c One of my best friends growing up accused me of a lot of things like that. He sounded.. pissed that I was with Nick and said that I needed to find somebody here. And talked to me as if I hadn't been in an online relationship before. >> As if I didn't understand what this meant.

But he wasn't implying things. sweatdrop He said it was stupid and blahblah. Whateva.

You do what you think is best, lady. You're smart enough to know what's best for you. Don't listen to them, and there's definitely no need to rush things just because they're looking on disapprovingly. Soon enough they'll be looking on jealously because of how ******** awesome you two are together.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:39 am
Addykat
Choke a b***h.

Nobody has any ******** right to tell you things like that. They don't know you, they don't know Brandon, they are just miserable idiots who have nothing better to do but drag other people down.

What ******** bullshit.

From just reading your posts - not even talking to you one on one - you two are the most adorable thing ever and make each other ridiculously happy. You've already visited each other three, four times? And you both work so it's not like you're hinging on the hopes that you "might" get to see each other again soon - you WILL. And there was talk of you two moving in together?

A relationship that is going to fail does not look like this.

this this this a million times this

Hiei Cake

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Addykat

Dapper Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:40 am
btw I LOVE your avatar like seriously 4laugh  
Ladies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]