Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alphabet Soup

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone! Has many different forums for different hobbies. 

Tags: general, soup, anime, fashion, school 

Reply S for Spam Box! Its like the Chatter Box,so spam away~
So... You think your childhood was bad? Well... F*** YOU!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OneWingedEagle

Sparkly Cat

11,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:36 pm
So you think you had a hard childhood? Well ******** you, its got nothing on mine.

My mom practically kicked my a** out of the house before I even hit 13, and I never even met my dad. My only friend till I was 10 was the f*****t p***k next store who was always beating the s**t out of me and telling me I wasn’t worth s**t. Its not even like I had a choice, the town ******** had something like 9 people living in it, I s**t you not. My entire adolescence was just moving around from place trying to get along with people who didn’t even want me.

You think that’s the worst? My only friend was an Asian guy in his thirties or something, who only kept me around because he thought I could help him get laid. The only perk was that I also got to hang around with this cute ginger chick, she was flat as a pancake sure, but damn she was a total nymph. She must have been a sadist or something cause she always took pleasure in hitting me and telling me how she loved to get wet.

But dear god the bane of my existence was this adult couple that I could NOT seem to avoid. You know these types of couples that are absolutely sickening, like they wear matching outfits and finish each other’s sentences? Yeah they were ******** creepers, and they had a cat, which was at least twice as annoying as they were, I swear this thing would never shut the ******** up.
Like I said I ended up moving from town to town getting into fights with other kids my age, even adults from time to time.

The only thing that kept me going was my dream to become a pokemon master.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:41 pm
XDDDDDD

YUS. I KNEW POKEMON HAD SOME SAD UNDERTONE TO IT.  

bottled charm
Captain

5,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

OneWingedEagle

Sparkly Cat

11,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:27 pm
4chan at it's best. xDDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:43 pm
XDDDD

That's Pokemon for you.

Sending kids into animal fighting,feeding their pokemon drugs,and gambling.Srsly.

sloth mama
Vice Captain

Feral Healer

S for Spam Box! Its like the Chatter Box,so spam away~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas