Reply Trashbin /Recycle Bin
The (Official) Dream Thread Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElizabethBlueCatfish

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:07 pm
Have a good/weird/terrifying dream that you need to share? Go ahead and post it here!

You can ask for feedback, or insight, on you dreams or tell other people what you think about theirs. Just don't be rude or insensitive (something I don't think we really have to worry about with our guild).

I thought a dream thread might be a cool idea, sorta psychological because we get to see what other people's brains come up with when the body is unconscious.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:09 pm
ElizabethBlueCatfish
oh jeez i had a scary dream last night. it was like, an end of the world deal where all the places with a large concentration of people were getting set on fire from an outside source, or maybe it was an angry country? idk
but Japan was toast, and Orlando, Florida was next and since i live not from from there, my family was having to evacuate and we were going to go live out in the wilderness so we had to gather survival things. Then I woke up because my alarm went off. But it still left me with an uneasy feeling, because i'm sure I've had either the same dream or a similar one before.
Does that happen to you guys ever?

XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
Yea but not with dreams like that.

Mine is I get married but I can't see the guys face, but I see my dress ad everything. Then a few weeks later I find out I'm pregges with twins. Then the dreams goes on kind like a day by daything I havethe babies and there so cute! They have green eyes there have light skin and brownish like hair.... I have it atleast once a week 2 at most.

LuvTyler13

Ugh! I also had the weirdest dream last night.... I kept waking up a lot but later teh advil PM started to kick in so I am still a bit drowsy.

It was about harry potter. I was harry potter in the dream, but not a boy, just the way you put yourself as the main character when you read sometimes, does that make sense? -Am i the only one who does that?-

So. Snape was in charge of the school and my closest friends had to pretend to hate me -cuz Snape said so-. We of course, pretended to play along. Then I got in trouble for.. something -not sleeping?- and I had to run for my life. I then decided to find Dumbledore. He was teaching a public school. He was sitting outside the classroom on a step on the ground looking very sorry indeed. There was something about a Quidditch match? I retrieved Dumbledore's memory? he was fighting with Snape and I woke up.

It was weird, hurried and I do not remember a lot of it...

ElizabethBlueCatfish

i have dreams like that, where you're the main character but not or in the role of that character.
i hate dreams where i can't see whats going on, like my vision is impaired and everything is cloudy.
last night i had a twilight dream? i don't even know why lol
we should have a dream thread

LuvTyler13

A dream thread! That seems like an excellent idea!! Who else thinks that is a good idea? You, of course, should create it since it is you idea heart

and yes! I hate cloudy dream vision! It makes me very frustrated... scream

xd

XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX

I do it too! I had one simlier right after I finshed the book series.

I like that Idea!

ElizabethBlueCatfish

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:00 pm

I like how you added our conversation about the dream thread (and included our dreams! When I have another one (probably tonight) I will post it heart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:09 pm
Hmm...
Can I talk about a nightmare I had a long time ago?  

Mad King Gangrel

Friendly Friend

ElizabethBlueCatfish

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:20 pm
@Emma: yeah I thought it would be an appropriate way to open the thread, with examples or whatnot. plus it was interesting, and I don't want those thoughts to get buried away under the pages of the other chat.

Sure, Hannah n_n doesn't matter how old the dream

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:34 pm
Cool ^.^
I just have to get some atmosphere...
*dims lights*
*lights a fire*
*sits in huge backed chair*
In the background played the creepiest circus-related music you could ever imagine. The greyscale, tattered, abandoned circus encircled me, trapping me. I was only 6 at the time, and fear filled my heart as I turned to find a long legged clown with bloody clothes he wore. Sharp, jagged teeth gleamed at me, as a black snakes tongue ran over them. "Come here little girl... COME JOIN THE CIRCUS!" It screamed in a raspy voice, pulling a bloody double bladed axe from behind him. Screaming, crying, I twisted away and ran in the opposite direction, past old, grungy tents and game stalls, each spattered with the blood of previous visitors. It was gaining, I could hear the rubbery shoes clipping the ground, the axe meeting the ground just behind me as I ran. I turned into the Hall of Mirrors and glanced around desperately- There was no exit. Suddenly, the clown was everywhere. Axe raised, coming down down AND-
I woke up, sweating and terrified in my bed, with a newfound terror of clowns.  

Mad King Gangrel

Friendly Friend

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:17 am
lol i hope i dream...for some reason i dont dream much....like tonight i wenrt to sleep and woke up at 1`....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:47 am
i had a dream that i was an astronaut and i was on the moon. i had to plant the american flag so me and my team started digging the hole to put it and in the hole, we found the original american flag rolled up and laminated.... odd.

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:49 am
my sister once had a nightmare that she was in china... but everyone was mexican

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:10 am
Ooo that was a creepy dream! I'd be scared of clowns after that, too

Last night I dreamed I was driving on this highway, but the roads were really high up and were huge. And cars kept stopping in one of the empty lanes (there was barely any traffic) and someone in one of the character suits from Disney got out. First was Dopey, then Grumpy, then Sneezy (all from different cars at intervals throughout the road) and they joined up together because they were going to work and they had to walk most of the way.
I think there was a Chip (&Dale, without the Dale) somewhere, and another character I can't remember.

ElizabethBlueCatfish

Mad King Gangrel

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:54 am
SOM3BODii TOLD M3
my sister once had a nightmare that she was in china... but everyone was mexican

Haha! Best dream ever!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:17 am
xXxThe Epic Nana-ChanxXx
SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Haha! Best dream ever!

I love how it was a nightmare. xD

Private No-Pants

President Noob

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:51 am
Ok soo, I'm standing on stage waiting to perform then all a sudden everyones dead...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:01 pm
Private No-Pants
xXxThe Epic Nana-ChanxXx
SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Haha! Best dream ever!

I love how it was a nightmare. xD

she kept telling us that wasn't the scary part but couldn't remember what it was. lol i think its funnier this way though

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:38 pm
Rock in the darkness
Ok soo, I'm standing on stage waiting to perform then all a sudden everyones dead...

well... that is horridly sad... crying I home that never happens in real life? >.<

Trashbin /Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff