Welcome to Gaia! ::

18 to enter, 21 to drink....

Back to Guilds

This Guild is for Gaians 18 or older to meet and socialize with people in their age group. 

Tags: Over 21, Over 18, 18 or older, Older, Adult 

Reply 18 to enter, 21 to drink....
Member Information Share Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jaded_and_tainted
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:31 pm
Use this topic to share detailed information about yourself. What are your interests, your hobbies? Where are you from? Any information about yourself that you would like to share. As a side note I would like to say that we do not encourage submitting too much information about yourself, ever, over the internet, or over the phone that could endanger you or your family. Please be cautious about the information that you provide about yourself and follow the T.O.S. and Gaia Guidelines. Email adresses, phone numbers, addresses and full names are in violation of Gaia.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:45 pm
User Image

♪ Hi, I'm Umrae, but you can also call me Claudia, that's my real name.

I'm 25, and I'm from São Paulo, Brazil, and I'm engaged to be married next year.

I've been on Gaia for over 2 years, and my Hobbies are drawing, reading fiction novels and singing.

I've graduated at Marketing, but I had a major carrier direction change lately. I now work in the IT department of a company which sells industrial printers.

Here on Gaia, I sometimes do graphics & avatar art comissions.
I also love to create tekteks. I'm willing to creating tekteks from zero or using environments for guild members for free, talk to me if you'd like help.

Well, that's pretty much what you need to know.
Nice to meet you all! ♫

Love is an epic level challenge…

Umrae
Vice Captain

Fashionable Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mystic S'Jet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:02 pm
Hello, I'm Mystic S'Jet, and that's the name I stick by while on here. Any short version of it (I.E - Mys, Jet, Mystic, or anything else you want) works fine by me.

I, myself am 25, and live where my work brings me to. I'm never in the same place for very long. Employed by the military as a Spec Ops Navy SEAL. That's really all the information the Government allows me to give out. "What's a military personal dong on a website like this?" Comes to many minds', easy answer... I get bored also. I've been on Gaia since '05 on this account, and it's an easier way to keep in contact with some friends that I had to leave behind.

While on Gaia I just find topics' to post on, nothing for very long. Just little tid-bits of time to post something then come back to later. Before I made animations with my time off. But, I stopped making those a year or two back.

And that's the end of this intro. Good-day.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:08 am
Hi the name's Ashton. I'm 23. I reside at San Antonio, TX. Have done my Graduation and right now am currently working. Am a Pyro Technician by profession. Love to play Video Games and Listen to Music like 24/7. xd That's it for now. ^.^  

TheFistOfRock

jaded_and_tainted
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:26 am
Im from KS. I am a single mom of three kids and have went to Vatterott for computer programming, I want to go back to school eventually to get a degree in it as well as in I.T. I like to read, I love music, I love my kids, most days :p and well i'm actually rather boring... But I'm ok with that. I write poetry, I love movies.... I'm pretty much a plain jane...... ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:41 am
Hay hay! I'm Dar. Bow to me. D= <33
I'm 20 years old living in good ol' Michigan. Tchya boooi!
I love music, weed, coffee and animals.
Uh yeah.. I don't know what else to put. =]

MsEtherBunny

Questionable Prophet

Vladamir_tepes

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:25 am
I'm Vlad, well thats just what i go by anyway. I'm 22 I completed my bachelors in astrophysics and am currently taking a break before i return for my masters degree. I'm adopted from england at an early age. I write really well and enjoy when the inspiration arises. Hm I enjoy whooping butt in many games and possibly want to make it a back up job. The only thing with that is im waiting to see where the game industry goes generally after maybe the 3rd or 4th decade of being around. I listen to everything but country and I'm generally a very interesting character. Well that about it for the rough outline. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:10 pm
The only Indian John Smith you'll ever meet.... and when you meet my son he's the II.  

TheIndianJohnSmith
Vice Captain

Married Demigod

achromatopia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:09 pm
Well im carly, 18.
From canada ! woo.
i like to sing, act and draw.
i want to be a runway model,
im 6'foot btw.
I dropped out of highschool a few years ago,
so im now in an adult learning center.
Lame.

Ummm..
idk what else to say !  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:38 pm

=>I love animals.
=>I love movies.
=>I love music.
=>I collect stuffed animals.
=>I am a big kid.
=>I care deeply about family first.
=>Friends come and go but a few are close to my heart.
=>I am not the skinniest but I don’t feel all that fat either.
=>I hate my job. But like most of the people I work with.
=>I am not all there in the head.
=>I am from a ******** up family.
=>I miss my grandparents, and beloved TJ.
=>I love to color in coloring books.
=>I love Tinkerbell.
=>Paranormal fascinate me.
=>As does Death and the unusual.
=>Am a Goth at heart.
=>Can’t past road kill without shivering.
=>Hates snakes.
=>Wishes for my Prince to come and rescues me.
=>Am a pervert.
=>Still a virgin.
=>Is 24
=>Female yet loves to be a tomboy.
=>Hates my curly double thick hair.
=>My name is Jessi.

Melancholy Gypsy

Eternal Nymph

luvmuffin
Crew

Tipsy Genius

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:50 pm
Hey, I'm Genny 21 years old. I model to support my bad shoe habit, lol 150 pairs and sounting. I've been a gaian from 2005. My hobbies including reading, writing poems, dancing, and sleeping xd .  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:22 pm
Well, um...I'm 23, I'm from Virginia, I graduated from college last December with a Bachelor of Arts.
I majored in studio art, but I still don't know what I want to do for a living, and am having a hard time just finding a crappy job in the meantime.
My hobbies are doing artwork, cross-stitching, watching anime, playing games-ps2, wii, and computer, and reading fantasy.
I love going to cons and ren fairs.
I love dogs, I have 3 at home.
I love dark chocolate, I have some on my desk here :- )
And I used to do avi art on gaia, but I no longer have photoshop. : -(  

archresskagome

MorbidPunxy

Lonely Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:11 pm
Im from Southern California. Im 23 for now, i work as an LVN nurse in the ICU unit. Right now i speak 4 languages, spanish, english, french and swedish. Going to school to become a internist. Because i live one of the hottest states..i hate the sun actually. I don't get tan because i never had. Instead i turn red. So i try avoiding the heat.
My hobbies require Poetry, gaming, airsoft, oil paintings and amateur photography.

Likes: Cats(any that are real fluffy), roadtrips, meeting new people with same interests, music(all sorts), working out, sewing, hookah, anime, talking late night, in an adrenaline junkie(rollercoasters, sky diving, etc). Oh and forgot to mention... ICE CREAM is my kryptonite.

I care for few i know and trust my life with. Family well.. family is family that's all i can say. I can be a perv sometimes but i know when to draw the line.
Actually i have a crude humor on a things that not many laugh at or see it as a hilarity. What can i say, watching people get hurt is fun. (sounds rude but its true)
That's that.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:20 pm
User Image
Well hello there >:3 my real name I do not like but everyone on here calls me Satan :/ My user name means a lot to me but not in a way that most think...

I like to do weird things like dress up as a banana and run around my local mall and play rape people in star bucks lol

I'm from Ohio so yes I'm a bit of a hick but thats just part of the fun xD

Ummm I hate labels I hate people who judge others :/ however I'm a hypocrite, sociopath, and impulsive liar....got any questions just ask...I'll be happy to answer
User Image

MothOfDecay

Dapper Dabbler

14,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Zayvion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:39 pm
{Full Name}: Isidro Mariano IV
{Nickname}: Tobby
{Country}: Philippines