Welcome to Gaia! ::

18 to enter, 21 to drink....

Back to Guilds

This Guild is for Gaians 18 or older to meet and socialize with people in their age group. 

Tags: Over 21, Over 18, 18 or older, Older, Adult 

Reply 18 to enter, 21 to drink....
Parents Corner Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jaded_and_tainted
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:13 am
Here's a chance to express yourself and get to know other members of the Guild... Let us know if you have children, how many and their ages and names if you like... The options are strictly up to you... Anything Parental is appropriate in this Topic.... Enjoy and Boast! The only thing that you truly leave behind when you die that contains a peace of you is your children... After all the hard work and effort you put in- why not boast?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:44 am
I have three children, all girls and there ages are 13, 9 and 5.... I love my children to death and I can't stand them all at the same time... I don't plan on having any more and I am a single mother, so that's probly a good thing.... wink My oldest daughter is a regular on Gaia and that's how I got here.... Meh babies are meh heart !  

jaded_and_tainted
Captain

Farabell Lexikins

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello ^^

I have two children a boy 3, and a girl 18 mths
They are monsters but I wouldnt trade them for the world lol
I'm thinking about having more but not for another 5years or so
My hubby spends a lot of time away from home so I end up taking on the responsibilities of a single parent more often then not

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:09 pm
Farabell Lexikins
Hello ^^

I have two children a boy 3, and a girl 18 mths
They are monsters but I wouldnt trade them for the world lol
I'm thinking about having more but not for another 5years or so
My hubby spends a lot of time away from home so I end up taking on the responsibilities of a single parent more often then not

Awwws, its hard huh... But atleast him coming home to u is like a break waiting to happen....... I love babies.... Its ok, it just makes us stronger.... wink  

jaded_and_tainted
Captain

Farabell Lexikins

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:35 pm
god yes! I can not wait till hubby gets back so I can do things like go to the store alone again haha
I give major kudos to single moms that cant get away
Id go crazy lol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:45 pm
Farabell Lexikins
god yes! I can not wait till hubby gets back so I can do things like go to the store alone again haha
I give major kudos to single moms that cant get away
Id go crazy lol

sweatdrop I question my sanity on a daily basis.... smile I still love em though... Lucky for me, my oldest is 13... biggrin she can legally babysit!!!! And it helps with birth control, she hates kids now.... I've done my job... Just gotta work on the other two... twisted  

jaded_and_tainted
Captain

TheIndianJohnSmith
Vice Captain

Married Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:25 pm
I got 2 boys, the oldest is 2 and the youngest is 8 months. eek only time to get online is if they are napping or sleeping. Love em to death though.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:31 am
Am not married yet though but when I do get married then I would love to have a Sweet Daughter. ^.^  

TheFistOfRock

Llamalpacca

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:34 pm
I've got a beautiful baby girl (I say baby but she's almost 3). She's so much smarter than I could've imagined. She sure keeps me on my toes. As far as being a monster, I got off really easy. She's in this faze where she whines a lot but other than that she's a doll. I'm away from home a lot (what with being deployed all the time and all that) so my wife does a lot of the single parent things. I hate it but I do what I have to for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:43 pm
Crimzon_Regret
I've got a beautiful baby girl (I say baby but she's almost 3). She's so much smarter than I could've imagined. She sure keeps me on my toes. As far as being a monster, I got off really easy. She's in this faze where she whines a lot but other than that she's a doll. I'm away from home a lot (what with being deployed all the time and all that) so my wife does a lot of the single parent things. I hate it but I do what I have to for them.
Hey man, your over Seas doing what your doing for all our sakes.... Your wife and child are first on the list respectively, I would just like to thank you for your service to this country....  

TheIndianJohnSmith
Vice Captain

Married Demigod

MothOfDecay

Dapper Dabbler

14,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:43 pm
I don't have kids but I think of my cat as one :3 and I know its totally different but shes still my baby >w<  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:02 pm

Not a parent yet but can't wait to have little ones of my own. All my friends have kids and I think of them as my nieces and nephews. Love them all like crazy. I want two but would be still happy if I have three. Mainly cause I have a good chance of having twins.

Melancholy Gypsy

Eternal Nymph

TheIndianJohnSmith
Vice Captain

Married Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:52 pm
OMG, the little one now props himself up on coffee tables and such, so my soda was a little to close to the edge.... yay spills.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:59 am
N8TVJohnSmith
OMG, the little one now props himself up on coffee tables and such, so my soda was a little to close to the edge.... yay spills.

Oh man I remember the furniture scuttle! You gotta start baby proofing otherwise he's going to get into EVERYTHING.  

Llamalpacca

TheIndianJohnSmith
Vice Captain

Married Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:43 am
Crimzon_Regret
N8TVJohnSmith

Oh man I remember the furniture scuttle! You gotta start baby proofing otherwise he's going to get into EVERYTHING.
My oldest son just turned two last month, everything is baby proofed its now to toddler proofing..everything except the parent are baby proof, i still get puked on.  
18 to enter, 21 to drink....

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff