~X*X~painful colors~X*X~Accepting Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoe of your sin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:19 pm
User Image]
Beauty is defined by The Aspect of pleasing the eye is it not? Well some time in the future peoples eyes began to evolve, Some people see in black and white and [/color[]color=yellow]others can see in any color besides that.They Are the gloom lookers and the techno kolors they have divided into gangs because each thinks they see better than the other. So you decide what happens, will they fall in love and see in the color of true beauty or will they forever see the color of pain.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:25 pm
User Image
~Rules~
1. Be kind
2. pm all profiles
3. follow gaia t,o.s
4. No cybering

Zoe of your sin

Zoe of your sin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:33 pm
User Image
Profile skelly
Name:
Gang:
Pic: (anime or whatever)

** We need one gang leader for the Gloom lookers, reserve while you can**  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:45 pm
Accepted!
Name: Ai Sumaati
Gang: Leader of the techno kolors
Pic:Ai

Assassin-within-Shadows
Name: Akako Mikami
Gang: Techno Kolors
Pic: Clicker Here xP

Pinoy_Girl_Love14
Name: Kit Kat
Gang: Gloom Lookers (Leader!! called it...)
Pic: User Image

Zoe of your sin

Azn-Candy14

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:03 pm
Kit Kat walked to her favorite ally early one cold morning. "Why is it hard for me to do this at home?" She asked herself as she got her blade out and started cutting. She was a cutter type of goth emo person. She was in the middle of the deepest cut ever when her phone buzzed. She ignored it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:54 pm
"Awww. Those jerks covered me with black paint. Geez why can't they just leave me alone, it's always the same thing every morning." Akako said with a grunt. She walked down the street constantly looking at her rainbow laced knee-high Converses that are now tinted black. Akako wlaked past a dark ally way and noticed a glare in her peripheral vision, she stoped and took a few steps closer. "Uhh...Hey is anyone there?" She called.  

Amaya_Kurama

Lonely Entrepreneur

6,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

Azn-Candy14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:18 pm
Assassin-within-Shadows
"Awww. Those jerks covered me with black paint. Geez why can't they just leave me alone, it's always the same thing every morning." Akako said with a grunt. She walked down the street constantly looking at her rainbow laced knee-high Converses that are now tinted black. Akako wlaked past a dark ally way and noticed a glare in her peripheral vision, she stoped and took a few steps closer. "Uhh...Hey is anyone there?" She called.

Kit Kat stepped forward the blade in her wrist in mid-cut. "Yes there is who's wondering?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:26 pm
Pinoy_Girl_Love14
Assassin-within-Shadows

Kit Kat stepped forward the blade in her wrist in mid-cut. "Yes there is who's wondering?"

"Just curious is all." Akako said a little hesitant. She looked at the girls wrist and asked, "Why do you do that to your self? It looks like it hurts.." Akako felt very glump talking to this girl, but she tried not to let it show.  

Amaya_Kurama

Lonely Entrepreneur

6,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

Azn-Candy14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:30 pm
Kit Kat showed a questioning glare. "Oh. It doesnt hurt. I do this for emotions and since my family is nosy I come to this ally and cut myself every day. You want to try it?" She asked as she got a clean blade from a baggy in her shorts pocket.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:39 pm
Akako's eyes widened from bewilderment. "It doesn't? Well isnt that something." She paushed for a seconed and said again, "Uh no thanks. I really dont like the color red. I'd much prefer green or blue, but you know." Her mood perked up some and a small smile came to her lips.  

Amaya_Kurama

Lonely Entrepreneur

6,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

Azn-Candy14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:43 pm
Kit Kat returned the bag of blades into her pocket. "I'm Kit Kat." she said throwing her used blade in the dumpster next to where she was standing and stuck her hand out for this girl to shake.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:49 pm
Akako took a step closer and shook Kit Kats hand. "Im Akako. Nice to meet you." When she let go she noticed the black paint on her again and let out a sigh of disgust.  

Amaya_Kurama

Lonely Entrepreneur

6,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

Azn-Candy14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:52 pm
"Whoa What happened to you?" Kit Kat said stepping into the light to see the black on Akako  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:12 pm
"Oh this? Just some jerks dumped paint on me. Im assuming there from the Gloom Lookers Gang, but im not sure. It dosent matter to me. Simplely because everyone has there own ideals, but they could be nicer about it." She said a little annoyed at the daily routine and continued to say, "Honestly I can't really see it nor can I see white." Akako said taking off her jacket to revile a bright rainbow colored shirt with a multi-colored rose on the front.  

Amaya_Kurama

Lonely Entrepreneur

6,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers