Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KusiniMweziLands

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:35 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:31 pm
Rushing waters scaled down the rocky cliffs, swirling past lodged boulders trapped deep within the muck. Madeta'eo was another one of those magnificent sights this land had to offer, yet it was also the most dangerous. One little slip can cost you your life for the rushing water gave pity to no one.

Why the queen of the Kusini lands currently resided near the edge of this water was really beyond me. She sighed, her tail flicking at the water top, watching silver fish move with current. Where was her son... That was the only thought that was running through her head. She'd seen Tamu, Sye and her newborns a bit more often now, but Denahi was just no where to be found. He still lived in these lands...right?

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:47 pm
Well now, wasn't this a little surprise. Uumi was around the area as well, even though he'd been aiming to avoid the 'royal' family. He rather liked this beautiful place, he did gain the sense of danger from it. But he was actually pretty relaxed. He was sprawled out on a large slab of rock with water running past it on both sides, and sometimes drifting on it and getting his side that was pressed to the cold surface wet. His crimson orbs weren't staring at anything, in all truths they looked sort of... dead.

Something stirred in the air, it was Ari's scent thought it was almost masked by the rushing water. He huffed slightly, shifting his body to try and see around. Ah, there she was. He wanted to ask if she was worried too, depressed and feeling lonesome. He thought this was a wonderful place to cope with these feelings. But instead he slowly, we're talking snail's pace, pulled himself to a sitting position. "Everything alright?" He called over to her, sounding serious and brisk, which wasn;t exactly friendly, but it wasn't his usually snotty tone either.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:55 pm
Her ears flicked towards him, his voice ringing over the rushing water. "Everything's fine..." She murmured, not yet looking up to see the crimson pridelander. Ari could careless what sort of tone he was speaking in, whether it was really serious or just sniddy comments. She was just to lost in thought to think any more of it.

Tilting her head up, she saw the male sitting on the rock in between the dangerous water. "You shouldn't be there." The queen told him. "It's not safe." Wow, becoming a mother must really give you knew sense of right and wrong. Before she would do crazy things with Asi that could get you killed, now...it was different.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:01 pm
"That's the point though, isn't it? Otherwhise I'd be sitting..." He motioned randomly toward the safer sides. "Somewhere over there. Yeah?" His tone was normal, if a little dull. "One does not do something that is obviously dangerous unless they mean to. Or they're an idiot." And Uumi wouldn't stand for someone calling him an idiot, even if it was a queen. He moved to his feet and went to leap to the shore, to show her he was perfectly fine and completely safe.

But the plan didn't turn out so well. Something made his paw slip, and instead of going into the air in his little jump he was sent thudding forward, into the water. "s**t!" Was the last surprised word out of his mouth as his face his the water. The freezing cold water. He didn't know water could reach this cold, but that was because he was used to sun-warmed wateringholes.

Everything felt like it was going in slow motion, panic flaring up his chest and consuming his mind, his heart slamming hard against his ribcage, it was painful how fast it was beating. Oh blood and ashes why the hell had he sat here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:08 pm
She rolled his eyes. How was she to respond to that? Being a parent didn't seem to mellow out him to much, thought she didn't expect it too. She listened intently to his next comment, her words still remaining as silent as ever.

Stay there then, she was about to say, but stopped seeing he went to leap to the other side. Her eyes widened as the crimson male plummented into the vicious river. Standing over the edge, she scanned the watery depths for the other one, spotting him rushing past the slimey rocks covered with algae.

What was she to do? She could try to help him, but it was probably useless. She was aging, her strength not what it use to be, but it was worth a try, wasn't it? With her claws extended, she led out her paw. Even if she couldn't pull him out, she could keep ahold of him to he wouldn't drown in the hungry waters.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:15 pm
He took a shuddering, choking gasp as his body righted itself in the water, straining to keep his head above. His eyes were wide opened and the general look he gave was terrified. If Uumi was ever visably afraid of anything it was pain... and near death experiences.

He spotted the paw of Ari's and when he was coming near he shot out his own paw, head bobbing under a moment. His throat and lungs burned, the air and water contending to fill up the space inside of him. Uumi wouldn't honestly be that hard to pull out, considering he was skin and bones. Well, I guess you'd never know unless you had to do it, right?

Asi was coming into the scene right as Uumi was latching onto his mate's arm. He was quite lost as to what was going on and had followed Ari's scent up this way. Why the hell was that scoundral in the water? That water was dead... OH. That's what ari was doing, trying to help him out.

He rushed forward, beside ari as he leaned down and helped grab at the younger lion. Sure he disliked Uumi, but he wasn't going to stand there and watch his beloved struggle. He could explain his apperance later.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:21 pm
"Don't worry, I got you!" She called out, grasping onto his arm and pulling him near the edge with a bit of struggle from the current. When the mocha lion appearing so suddenly, she couldn't help but sigh in relief. Thank the gods, he always arrived at the most opportune moments! With the combined strength of the two rulers, Ari and Asi were able to get the Uumi out of the crazy waters.

Her gaze fell upon Uumi, giving him a look of 'I told you so,' and sympathy all in one. It was horrid to fall into the Madeta, but it was sheer luck to survive it. She turned to Asi, giving him a weak smile. "Thank you...but how did you find us?" Follow the scent probably. Tisha was probably watching the cubs.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:32 pm
As Uumi was pulled out he just lay on the ground in one of those horride coughing gits, slightly curled and sopping wet. His eyes had shut rather tightly, and a little bit of blood was spat from his mouth. Obviously the blood came from too strong of a choking fit.

After a few moments that seemed an eternity to him his coughing stopped, but his body remained shivering, he was a bit in shock.

Asi panted just a little, looking disgustedly at Uumi's body. "Wha' kinda foo.." He trailed off and coughed lightly. "I mean... do yeh be.. arigh'?" He moved slightly away from Uumi though, he was uneasy from the male.

He looked up to Ari. "I follower yer scent, I 'ave Tisha an' Syeira watchin' the hoard." He give her a weak grin, trying to put a little humor into this tense moment. "I 'ad.. a feelin'." He shrugged lightly. Mostly it was a feeling that something was wrong with Ari, she seemed worried still.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:41 pm
Ari cringed as the lanky male coughed up blood. Poor thing...even if she wasn't fond of the male, she was still a motherly figure to anyone who was in need. At the moment, Uumi was one of those lions. She moved onto her haunches, lowering her head to nuzzle the shocked lion. He needed to get dry, warmed up so her wouldn't freeze.

The lioness looked back to Asi, nodding. "Hopefully they won't be a handful for them. One of these days I think we should take little Taabu off Sye's hands so she can get a proper night's rest. ..A feeling...eh?" Could she blame him? When Ari was worried she leave early in the mornings, return by noon to be with the cubs and then leave again late at night.

This time she was searching for Denahi. "I thought Denahi might be over here...That sense of danger and excitement might draw him to it?" She hoped, but it was failure. The charcoal prince was gone, never to return to these lands.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:53 pm
Asi Ari nuzzled into him something in his brain clicked on and he flinched away. "D..don't." He sneered as best he could. He was colf and tired, but he still didn't like physical contact. Well, after being saved of course.

Why did they have to talk about Sye right now, and the little squirt? That was just making him feel shittier. He'd come to this place to forget about Sye for a moment or two, but that was hard. With a big breath he slowly shoved himself to all four, shakey paws. "I.. I mean. Thank you." He muttered, forcing the words out as his sides heaved with each breath, paws on the earth in front of him.

Asi's eyes narrowed at Uumi, even in this state he was arude b*****d. He said nothing though, he just looked back to Ari. "Aye, we shoul', bu' i' still be 'ard ter wa'ch our own as it is." He stated, frowning lightly at the next bit. "Yeh 'aven't seen 'im either?" He even sounded a little worried, Denahi was his son after all.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:03 pm
The lioness through her had back as he sneered at her. What was up? "...I won't." She said to him, backing off. She saw what happened if you pushed one to much. They became violent(er). "You have to get dried off though. I will not have you getting sick because of your sheer stupidity." If he wanted to comment briskly to her, then she would do the same right back at him.

She nodded to him, moving over to the mocha male. "It would be... Especially keeping an eye on FuSikio and Angua." The twins. "Then little Kenai likes to wander a lot," She grinned. Soon enough the cubs would be old enough to take them off to hunt! Well...maybe just have them watch?

She shook her head, heart plummenting as he said he hadn't seen the eldest son either. "It's my fault he's gone. I shouldn't have said what I said to him." She glued her eyes to the ground, her comment to Denahi playing over and over in her head. "Let's go..." She said quietly, heading in the direction of the dens. She'd leave Uumi to figure out a place to stay for the night on his own.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:12 am
User Image

The desolate days that dragged out in this place sure were getting to Fedha. Doing nothing was starting to bother him, and he still hadn't told Ny and Denge about his vision. He should just spit it out and tell Ausi he was leaving, he had enough of this 'visiting' crap. He was much bigger now, even bigger than when he'd gotten to the kusini lands. He was quite proud of his body, he was still skinny rather than muscular and bulky but it didn't matter, some muscles were still there.

His jaws opened wide with a yawn and his steely eyes shut half way, tail flicking back and forth as he watched the rushing river below him. He'd picked probably the stupidest spot to lay; a fallen tree had lodged itself between the two banks and over time the river had worn down, so the banks were higher at this point and the river about a one hundred foot drop below Fedha. Though he liked making things a little dangerous, and certainly liked showing off. So all in all, it was actually the perfect spot for him to lay.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:12 pm
((*Pokes Lethy* >>))

Where was she now? SIlver hues cast over what she saw, nothing was familiar here, no land mark, no tree, no stone was familiar to the black goddess as she padded along a bank slowly. How far had she gone past the point where she had wished to rest? Now she had no idea where she was, no familiar faces to look for in a place such as this.

Perhaps there were others about, seemed unlikely, she hadn't seen many since she had come to this place. Someone was close, she sensed it somehow, but paid it no mind, her thoughts were preoccupying her right now, she didn't know if any saw her in her goddess form, wings upon her back.

Ryu'Rage found a spot between two banks, her eyes were cast down at the water, no noticing any others that might be around. She layd down, slumped somewhat, wings outstretched a bit, forelegs crossed over one another, her head rested upon her paws. So far down. What would happen if she 'fell' from here, would it sweep her away to oblivion? Unfortunately not, though sometimes she wished it were possible.

DragonsRage24

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:39 pm
Fedha's eyes flickered wide open as he spotted the goddess decenting into this ugly land. He was homesick, but he barely let the feelings touch his mind. His white tail tip flicked and a slow, cocky grin slid over his features. Her feathers were pretty --dark. He had come to like the darkness of certain pelts, even though he had previously only thought light colors pretty. Perhaps he had spent too much time around Ausi.

After a moment he quickly moved himself to his paws, his movements slick and graceful. He didn't fear slipping off the log, falling into the rushing river. After a moment he walked toward the right bank, the side the lioness was laying on. He continued his path toward her, his ears perked forward. "Are you lost? I can't see any reason any being of your status might want to venture into these lands." Well, he would say the same about himself. But he had family matters to attend to, it was different.

[PUB] Kusini'Mwezi

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff