Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [47]♠ ~ Booty Grab Palace ~ ♠
~ * || Basic Booty Grab Guide || * ~ (Edited: sept/08/09) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did this guide help you?
  yeah! =D
  no.. =P
View Results

Fallen Girl 27

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:20 pm
I made an easy guide to help you understand more about booty Grab. For the people that don't know what it is, Booty Grab is a minigame which you play on other people's tank(it's not what it sounds like ;O).

Ok, first step to playing is to find a glowing tank, like this one

User Image

If you see that, Click it! (1 time is enough xD, you dont have to click it like 20 times lol)

Next step is to catch as much of the coins as you can. There are 3 kinds of coins: gold coins ( 1 gold) green coins (x2) and blue coins (x3). In this pic you can see blue and gold coins. Also sometimes the fish drop items as giftboxes, hermit cats; careful they're a little hard too see, so keep your eyes open for them ;D

User Image

Last step, wait until the game finishes saving if you close it before it finishes you won't be able to play another game for a while gonk .
If you made this mistake and then you can't play in another tank, then you have to wait a few minutes or you can log out then wait a minute then log back in, or erase your history @.@

User Image

Be sure to wait until this comes out ( the bubble with the score)

Blue= Gold you got from playing in that tank
Green= Gold owner of the tank won (25% of your score,dont worry it doesnt take the gold you earned playing xD)
Red Arrow= Owner of the tank
Cyan= Add comments button, if you want you can leave a comment telling what you got from playing or to tell the owner you like the tank or w/e . Normally when I post in a tank is to tell the score I got from playing

Hope this helps you ^^

Good Luck. Hope you find glowing tanks. =D

Check the stickies for good booty grab threads ;D

If you have questions post here or in the questions sticky in this forum ^^
I'll reply ASAP

Q&A

1- How can my tank reach 100%?
By feeding your fish everyday, and by having the right settings (light,music,temperature)

2- What settings should pick for my tank?
Depends on what fish you have. I'd suggest you play a little with the settings to see what your fish like.

3- My fish has a heart bubble?
You can get that by feeding them or changing the settings to what they like. There are other mood bubbles, the other ones mean that they didn't like w/e you did. Normally they get this bubble when you change the settings to something they don't like;some get it when you feed them.

4- How often should I feed my fish?
One time is enough ^^ but you can always feed them more if you like.

5- My fish died. What do I do with the drop?
You can always sell it in marketplace or open them >w<. Important! Different fish drops give different stuff. There's a thread in gaia forum that says what items you get from each drop.

6- How can I sell my aquarium?
A lot of people have asked that. Truth is you can't sell your aquarium. It's souldbound meaning it can't be sold in marketplace or anywhere else.

7- What is high trigger?
High trigger means fish that glow very often like watermeats,mermaids,turtles and even starfish.

8- I don't have enough money to buy a fish... what do I do?
Play booty grab of course ;D Earn some gold then buy yourself some good fish =D. Or you could always sell some of your stuff in marketplace & shops =P.

9- Why do people always say "tap my tank"?
Because taps increase your tank health a bit quicker. Yes, I made a little experiment and it does work xd . Plus some believe that taps make your tank glow more often. I dunno about that but it doesn't hurt to tap your tank or others tanks ;D

10- Do decorations help increase tank health?
Nope. They don't. They just make your tank look pretty =w=

11- What's barrett?
Barrett can take care of your fish. If you have a full tank and you want to put another fish in you can give fish to barrett and he will take care of it. You won't be able to see it in your tank though and it won't participate in bootygrab when your tank glows. You can always put it back in the tank, as long as you have enough space :3.

12- How many fish can I have in my tank?

Max is 17.

Well those are some of the most popular questions xD
There are good threads that tell you basically everything about Booty Grab.

Here's the link to the guides

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:52 am
i knnow how to play but where do i find the game  

Shy_Boy_Brandon

Shy_Boy_Brandon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:53 am
when do the tanks glow and how often  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:31 am
o ok  

Shy_Boy_Brandon

Shy_Boy_Brandon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:32 am
nice guild  
Arch_Angel_Nickos rolled 6 100-sided dice: 22, 49, 65, 67, 28, 77 Total: 308 (6-600)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:59 am
please to tell he how to have booty grab crying  

Arch_Angel_Nickos

MSPD8888

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:28 am
*hugs* THANKIES!!! YOUR SO HELPFULS!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:15 am
lool  

Its Matthew V1

Fallen Girl 27

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:27 am
No one knows when it glows, its random

some fish trigger more often though (watermeats,mermaids,starfish, and some other fish)

you could go to my thread to find a lot of tanks :3

im sure you'll find a glowing tank there 3nodding

check the sticky in this forum to find a couple of threads or just click my signature

i know it says tiny url but click it it will direct u to the thread ^^

we can find tanks most likely in forums but u can visit people's profile for tanks
I'd recommend the forum though >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:28 am
MSPD9999
*hugs* THANKIES!!! YOUR SO HELPFULS!!!
ty ^^
Well im just glad this helped u whee  

Fallen Girl 27

Takashi414

3,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:36 pm
ok  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:44 pm
thanks for the info but i know  

x-ChrisWitDemRangers

-Iron Pikachu-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:03 am
i love you. 4laugh thx a lot.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:40 am
No one knows when it glows, its random

some fish trigger more often though (watermeats,mermaids,starfish, and some other fish)

you could go to my thread to find a lot of tanks :3

im sure you'll find a glowing tank there

check the sticky in this forum to find a couple of threads or just click my signature

i know it says tiny url but click it it will direct u to the thread ^^

we can find tanks most likely in forums but u can visit people's profile for tanks
I'd recommend the forum though >.<  

x-ChrisWitDemRangers

Vampire Luna Rose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:13 am
can i play when i dont have any fish?  
[47]♠ ~ Booty Grab Palace ~ ♠

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items