Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:16 pm
HELLO, ALL! This is your friendly neighborhood Captain, Lanfaer! Lanny to some, Lan to others, call me late for dinner and we'll have problems xd Okay, this is the greeting thread. Come here and say who you are, and tell us a little about yourself, and maybe a little about what you know of X-Men. Know nothing? That's fine. You can help other ways.

To everyone curious, we are decided on using a new type of ranking system. There will no longer be ranks in regards to strength. Instead, you will have Infamy and Fame points, which are given based on actions your character performs. Depending on the number of points, your rank will increase or decrease. The ranks are from -SS to SS. Let me explain:

Charles Xavier is an SS ranked Fame character. Meaning that he is famous for doing good, helping and protecting the innocent, and generally being a good guy.

Magneto is a -SS ranked Infamy character. Meaning that he is infamous for doing evil, starting wars, suppressing the innocent, and generally being a bad guy.

Due to how well they are known for their actions, they have enough points to be listed as an SS or -SS ranked mutant. But here is the cool part:

Points are given only when others were able to witness, or find proof of, an event. For instance, if Xavier were to go out and wipe out an entire village worth of people, and leaves no evidence of having done so, he won't gain infamy points as no one would know. Just something for you politicians to think about wink

Also, no cannon material is allowed, really. Xavier doesn't exist. The School does, though, just not him. Cannon powers, depending on what they are, won't be allowed. No Wolverines are allowed, okay?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:54 pm
Hiya! My name's Kile Vice! But many just call me Haa-kun, Haki, Lao, Tzu yadda yadda yadda. Now where to begin with my knowledge of X-men...

I've watched all the original X-men episodes, I'm watching X-men Evolution and Wolverine and the X-men. I've read the first vol. of X-men misfits and I've dabbled in some of the X-men comics like the Young X-men and Project X (and some others but can't recall the titles.) I don't read those ones avidly but hey. The anime works for me....

My favorite X-men are Nightcrawler, Kitty and Rogue.

My favorite Mutants are Nightcrawler, Kitty, Gambit and Rogue! ^^/  

Hakizimana Inu

Perfect Sex Symbol

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:18 pm
what's your opinion of how things are going to be run?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:28 pm
Oh right! Let's see....well it sounds interesting. BUt what if your like a mutant like gambit...? neither good nor evil?  

Hakizimana Inu

Perfect Sex Symbol

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:30 pm
Then you shall gain point towards that, too. Those who choose to be neutral will have a different, sepparate scale to go by, a scale for keeping neutral.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:35 pm
Gotchya!  

Hakizimana Inu

Perfect Sex Symbol

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:52 pm
Pretty much, it is a Citizen Fame scale. You stay neutral, and citizens recognize you as such instead of a power for good or evil  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:54 pm
Heyo people. The name is Irvin. Call me Irvin, Clyde, or Ice. I really don't care though I prefer Clyde, as you can probably tell. I'm the leader of the Brotherhood of Mutants faction, here to enslave the human race, or exterminate...whatever comes first. I'm also a profile accepter. My favorite mutants are Gambit and Nightcrawler. And sadly I've only watch all four movies and seen some of the cartoons.

clyde231

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Elros89

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:18 pm
Well, it seems that most of us have something in common: we love Gambit and Nightcrawler. Anyway, this is me, Elros89, and I don't fell like telling you my real name, so I won't, but like the others, my favorites are Nightcrawler and Gambit as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:28 pm
Hello fellow people in the guild. It's the one and only Grogan at your service. Though to get this off my chest, it is spelled G-R-O-G-A-N, not the mythical creature Gorgan. Though if you want, you can call me Al.

I have seen X-men back in the day when they were on Fox, I own either 2/5 or 3/4 of the live action movies and see Wolverine and the X-men and watched X-men Evolution.

As for favorite mutants, I shall break it down into factions.

X-Men: As usual for the guild, I like Nightcrawler. However, I differ because I also like the badass known as Wolverine. There is just something about adamantium claws slicing up people and things that catches my eye.

Brotherhood: I like Magneto, the epitome of Megalomaniacs who is even cooler than Doctor Doom. I also like Sabertooth because of the wild side he embodies.

But above all...Gambit for the win!!!!! Need I say more?

As for fight scenes, any scene where Sabertooth and Wolverine go to maul each other is badass!!!!! xd  

Groganofthewasteland

Omnipresent Zealot

7,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:45 pm
I have to point out to people that Gambit is an X-men. I go by the original comics and cartoons, showing that Gambit was the best X-men EVER!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:44 pm
hn...but Gambit now a days is a merc. for hire. He'll do anything for money.  

Hakizimana Inu

Perfect Sex Symbol

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:57 pm
Groganofthewasteland
Hello fellow people in the guild. It's the one and only Grogan at your service. Though to get this off my chest, it is spelled G-R-O-G-A-N, not the mythical creature Gorgan. Though if you want, you can call me Al.

I have seen X-men back in the day when they were on Fox, I own either 2/5 or 3/4 of the live action movies and see Wolverine and the X-men and watched X-men Evolution.

X-Men: As usual for the guild, I like Nightcrawler. However, I differ because I also like the badass known as Wolverine. There is just something about adamantium claws slicing up people and things that catches my eye.

Brotherhood: I like Magneto, the epitome of Megalomaniacs who is even cooler than Doctor Doom. I also like Sabertooth because of the wild side he embodies.

As for fight scenes, any scene where Sabertooth and Wolverine go to maul each other is badass!!!!! xd
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's not get a head of ourselves there. Doom's the greatest villain ever created by Stan Lee. He's been in more crossover's than you can think of, fought with the likes of Galacticus and the Hulk and does it all by himself. Baddest mofo on the planet? I like to think so. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:53 am
Kid Kaz
Groganofthewasteland

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's not get a head of ourselves there. Doom's the greatest villain ever created by Stan Lee. He's been in more crossover's than you can think of, fought with the likes of Galacticus and the Hulk and does it all by himself. Baddest mofo on the planet? I like to think so. talk2hand

Brotherhood: I like Magneto, the epitome of Megalomaniacs who is almost as cool as Doctor Doom, but not quite. I also like Sabertooth because of the wild side he embodies.

I changed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream Happy?  

Groganofthewasteland

Omnipresent Zealot

7,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

clyde231

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:00 pm
NO! You shouldn't have changed it! Doctor Doom is a panzy!!!

Old Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff