A Forever We {Prp Aiane & Livius} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:03 am
User Image

Summer days seemed to be flying by. Livius had only recently met his match just a few of those days ago. Since then he had followed her around field and river, enjoying just being by her side. Today, the morning had just begun. He had slumbered next to her for the third time, and it didn't seem like it would ever grow old. Life was new, refreshing, with her by his side each day and night.

Stretching quietly, he rose from Aiane's side, trying his best not to wake her. He had a plan.

Trotting off ever so quietly, almost tip-hoofing away, he went in search of breakfast. He would treat her to breakfast before she woke if he could.

There was a nearby two legger crop. He pranced up to it quickly and ever so carefully. In neat little rows were small bushels of strawberry plants, each bursting with red ripe berries. There was no way he could gather them to bring to her, or even carry one without making a mess. But he bet they would be a delightful breakfast..

Standing there for only a moment, he looked around. The two leggers were still asleep too. "Forgive me." he uttered to no two legger in particular as he pushed his nose under one of the bushels, and clinched his teeth around it's base. Pushing one hoof into the ground to get a grip, he ripped the bushel up by it's very root. Dirt fell around the freshly disturbed hole in the ground, followed by the scent of the soil.

Livius quickly snuck away with his harvested plant of heartlike shaped berries, back to where he had left Aiane. As he approached, he slowed his step to a careful creep, so as not to wake her if she was still asleep like he intended.

Gently, he laid the plant, strawberries, root and all, a few feet in front of Aiane. He then stood there, silently watching the rise and fall of her chest.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:20 am
User Image

Aiane was sleeping calmly. Her breath slow and even as did. Her slumber was disturbed when a sweet sent drifted into her nose. The smell made her remember a similar incident only days before. That was when she received the flower she still wore in her hair. Her eye's slowly opened as she was woken by the smell. She blinked when she saw the plump red berries that sate in front of her. She was a little shocked at first. She looked up at Livius who was standing above her and a smile spread across her face. Just like with her flower he had brought her a morning gift once again. "Did you get these for me? thank you they look delicious." She slowly stood up and looked the bushel over. When she spotted the one that was largest and reddest she picked it the best she could. She lightly placed it in front of Livius and smiled before picking and eating one that was some what smaller.  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:57 am
A warm burn sensation filled the purple banded chest of Livius, as his heart melted from Aiane's morning smile. Easily, she was positively beautiful. Both when sleeping, and when waking up. Her beauty never seemed to change. And it was a delicate beauty, like that of a flawless flower. It only made him want to ever be by her side, to watch her grow, and to watch her live.

"A morning breakfast fit for you my Princess." he replied to her kindly, upon her notice.

He watched at she studied his breakfast gift with purpose and intent. Plucking a ripe strawberry from the uprooted plant, she gently placed it before him. "Thanks dear." he beamed at her and the unexpected pleasant offering. He looked at the strawberry, appreciating it's shape and color.

Before eating it, he turned to Aiane, now eating a berry of her own. He smirked and leaned over to her, kissing her cheek then moving back to his strawberry and scooping the entire thing in his mouth. He looked about at anything but her, not wanting to embarrass her by watching her reaction to the kiss on the cheek. Heck..even he was slightly blushing.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:42 pm
Aiane stared and watched him as he looked at the berry she gave him. She wanted to know if he liked it or not. The antisipation and glee of both the berry and the gift she got made her heart flutter and beat fast. Her face was slightly flushed red from it all. But when he called her dear with his thanks she reddened even more. She started to giggle as she retur5ned his thanks with a "your welcome" and his dear with a "Honey".

She continued to eat at her berries avoiding the ones she thought looked best to save for Livius. When he leaned down and kissed her cheek she felt as the her heart stopped and her brain froze. Her eye's widdened and her heart quickened till she regained her thoughts. When she finaly came too her face was flushed red and she felt hot and tinglly all over. It was a new sensation that swhe had never had before.

She looked up and him smiled and looked back at the bushile. She had eaten all the ones she wanted, leaving a little less then half, and pushed the reddest and best looking over to Livius. She looked at him and smiled. "You can have the rest."

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:10 am
Livius almost chirped with glee. Hearing her give him a pet name too, calling him honey, made him melt. It is cute, and welcomed! He liked it very much. He beamed as he watched her enjoy her meal. His own mouth started to water. Maybe he should of grabbed some for himself too.

Just then, Aiane slid part of the cluster of berries over to him. "Daww, thank you!" he replied before leaning in quickly to eat the rest. Mmmmm's, and ahhhh's were made, as he ate in a most vocal fashion. He had to show his appreciation, and how much he enjoyed the fact that she was sharing them with him.

"Those ARE good." he finished up, and smacked his lips a few times. The berries left a refreshing after taste in his mouth. Tottering close to Aiane, he bumped his shoulder against hers. "What next Miss?" he smiled.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:50 pm
Aiane sheepishly lowered her head with a large smile. She blushed trying to calm her beating heart has it felt it would burst if she didn't. She looked up threw her lashes with a smile and delicately said, "Your welcome." As well as letting go a small giggle of embarrassment from his 'Daww'

She giggled happily has she watched his eat for he ate is such an adorable fashion she couldn't help it. "I'm glad you like them so much they really did look good."

As he bumped her shoulder she blushed again. Every time they touch she get's a sensation and numbness there. It's a happy warm sort of feeling but it makes her stall and her heart loose control. She started o think about his request but couldn't so looked at him and smiled. "I don't know maybe what ever suits you? I've never spent so much time with someone else so I wouldn't know" was her sheepish reply.

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:45 am
Livius chuckled. Seeing Aiane giddy and a bit bashful, rubbed off on him. Smirking, he could feel the warmth of a blush in his own cheeks. Nipping at Aiane, he asked: "What would you do if I wasn't around then? We'll go from there."

Perhaps they could go for a walk, find some grass to graze on along the way. It would be a good day no matter where they went or what they did! They could stare at rocks all day, and he'd be none the less happy to just get to know Aiane, to be by her side.

Softly, he sighed. Nothing could go wrong. Or if it could, he wanted to remain forever delusional.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:16 pm
Aiane thought for a bite and smiled. "I'd just walk around aimlessly... sometimes I find people to talk to though. what would you be doing if I wasn't here?"

Suddenly a cloud hid the sun causing her to look up. A large storm cloud was approaching and the blue sky slowly became darker and darker till it was covered in dark clouds. She blinked and looked at Livius. "I wonder if it'll rain? That'd be nice I like the rain." She smiled with a giggle as she looked back up.

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:44 am
"I'd probably do the same no doubt. A gentle day of forging for a good field to graze, that hasn't been picked over." he shrugged. Guess he had never really thought of what he did either.

Watching the clouds stain the sky with different shades of gray, Livi frowned a bit. Most of the time he sought shelter from the rain. Aiane liked the rain? He wondered what exactly she liked about it, and if he could learn to appreciate it with her. "What is it that you like about the rain?"

Livius scooted closer to Aiane, keeping a wary eye on the clouds above.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:16 pm
Aiane smiled at his last question. "It's soothing, the pitter patter of the rain as it hits the ground and your body makes me feel safe, and well..." She paused looking up at the sky with a lonely stare and a half smile. "It kind of feels like a mother to me, it was raining when I first saw the world so I guess it makes sense." She looked at Livius with a wide smile. "But don't tell this to any one okay?it's a secret."  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:46 am
Livi contemplated her words. If she found it soothing, maybe he could too. His rust colored eyes watched on as she gazed up to the sky. What was she thinking about?

Oh wow. She was sharing her first experience when emerging from a basket. Multiple questions began to swirl through his mind.

"Were you....alone? I bet your basket was a rich blue, with a sky blue rim, a red tipped bottom.." He said as he dragged his muzzle under one of her red tipped bangs, and let it glide off of his face. "..and quite possibly, a design similar to this one." He said as he reached in and kissed the mark on her cheek. He sighed and looked off to the side, images of his own basket coming to mind. A shiver played down his spine. Such chilling memories.

Certain events had molded him to who he was, his basket fetish surfacing once again.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:59 pm
Aiane smiled and nodded calmly. "I was alone, I thought it was normal before. But it doesn't really matter that I was alone in the past since I'm not alone any more right?" She giggled and looked up at Livius and let him play with her bangs as a tingly sensation started in her face as she smiled. "I can't really remember what my basket looked like it was quiet some time ago that I left it, but I think that sounds close to it" She blushed and with out fully realizing it she leaned her head into the kiss ever so slightly smiling.  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:03 pm
There was a change in Livius, an almost sad thought thinking about Aiane being alone. He started to shake his headl. "No young one should have to come into this world alone."

Livius bit the side of his tongue, trying not to get overly emotional. When he emerged from his basket, he was alone. He, like Aiane, thought nothing of it, as if it was the way it was meant to be. However, he didn't stay alone. He had stumbled upon a tall, strange stallion. Then, he hadn't found him strange, but has seen none like him sense. The last words he remembers, were "Good luck." as he watched his father turn his back on him. Then, he didn't quite put two and two together, that it was his father, and he would never see him again.

He had never seen hoof or hair of his mother.

"It's not right!" his voice cracked, his voice unprepared to hold back such emotion. If he hadn't met Ayelet, who mothered him through dark times, he's be more broken up. Probably the only reason he wasn't in tears.

"Parents should commit." he looked at Aiane with deep, sad, sincere eyes, his eyebrows framing the emotion he had.

"I too, emerged from my basket...alone." he didn't mention that he met his father short after, and he had left.

"I grew up, wishing that no foal would fall on my same transgression. Still today. I've spent countless days and nights, scouring the land for abandoned baskets. Full on ready to take one in my care, should I find one."

The sky broke, and the rain fell from the heavens. The purple banded back of Livi, twitched a few times with the tickle of the drops.

Livius sighed, and then chuckled. Lightning up the mood as he laughed at himself, and his momentary excitement. His cool returning, he bumped his forehead against Aiane's, and closed his eyes. "Guess that's something we share, you and I."

As the rain poured over his face, a few stray tears might of been masked in the rain.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:24 pm
Aiane looked up at Livius as he seemed to get so emotional over something so little. It made her stop and think, Was it really so little. She had never exploere the reasons behind her being alone, just that she was alone. Maybe there's something more? Why was I all alone... She looked at Livius not expecting answers to those questions but to a different one, Why did he make her think of such things when nothing ever had. She was always avoiding questions like those, only thinking happy thoughts. As she looked into his eyes she smiled. This was probably good for her and it's him that started her on this track.

She continued to listen quietly as she thought taking in all that he said. 'I too, emerged from my basket...alone.' stopped her, made her start thinking different thoughts. He was alone as well, he seems more hurt then I by it. She looked into his eyes seeing all the sadness that she refused to feel and started to loose her smile that she always had. She rubbed her head on his neck trying to comfort him. It hurt her to see him broken up and sad like this, it made her want to stay with him no matter what so he'd never feel lonely again, she never wanted to see him like this again, she wanted him too always be happy. "I understand it's not right parents should always be with their children but it's okay I'll be there for you I'll never leave your side I promise." She said all this in a warm comforting voice hoping to stop him hurting even just a little, and in a silent weak whisper she let out a wish for her self, "so please never leave mine."

Hearing of his wish to save abandoned baskets she looked at him and smiled once again. "Can I join you on this journey? When you find one can we both be it's parents?"

As he bumped her forehead and closed his eyes so did she as she took in the newly falling rain, just making a single grunt as approval to his statement.

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:52 pm
"Told you I'm here for as long as you like." he said as he left the warmth of her forehead pressed to his, and curled his neck over top her head, pulling her in to a close embrace. Closer than the two of them had been before. To him, it seemed that a bond had been formed, both of them having that in common. It meant a great deal.

"I haven't even looked for stray baskets, since I found you. I won't stop looking though, and if I find one, we can give it a welcoming into the world that we didn't have. It will have parents. It will have us."

She didn't reject his futile search for baskets. The only baskets he had found in the past, were ones with family's. Which is good, yes, but it made him only look harder for the ones that didn't. Maybe it wasn't as common as he thought. Even so, Aiane had shared the same faith.

"I have thought at times, my obsession with baskets, was a bit crazy. I can't express my new found confidence, that you have given me. Maybe there are no baskets to be found, but if there are, I'm glad that I will have you to share the experience with."

Livius was drenched now. Caring not that he was standing in the rain, like he thought he would. His breath fell in deep long breaths, as he continued to hold Aiane close.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff