Reply Purunrun Island
The Caverns Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Christophers

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:06 pm
An area of social activities come and enjoy the mineral hot springs that are afforded here. Let the waters and minerals dissolve away your stresses. Relax and be with friends and family.

So come and enjoy yourselves at what can only be called the Caverns.

((More details will be forthcoming as this is developed.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:15 pm
Aonice found herself entering the caverns in the middle of the forest. She was dressed in some rather loose clothing, a large long sleeve shirt hid her small frame and a pear of warmups wrapepd around her curvecous backside. Her long hair was braided into it's super thick baseball sized braids, and her shades were removed and placed along the collar as she entered the dark atmousphere. She placed her skyblue towell next to one of the few placed lawnchairs, that she had personally moved down here, and before she could removed her sweater, she heard the sound of sole against rock, tapping behind her..  

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

Christophers

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:16 pm
*The gold shimmer had completed its cycle, as Christophers took shape and form. Christophers looked around at the area. A cavern area hidden from view that would allow people to arrive on the Island unseen. It was orders from Galen for the time being.

Christophers about slipped as the area was a little bit slick from the moisture in the area and on the stone itself.

Christophers pulled out a small box, and opened it. As he moved it aroiund in the air he looked... then noticed that he was not alone.

Quickly he put the device away, as he moved carefullly towards the other person.*

"Hello?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:31 pm
Aonice's small hands had just gripped the bottom hem of the sweater, and she looked over at the man.. "Oh.. Uhm, hi" She said studdering subtly.. "Thats.. funny, that's the only entrance to the caverns" She said pointing to the path to her right.. "unless, you walked all the way down from the cliffside's cave?" The small girl crossed her arms and stared at the suspicious character, just hinting the shape of her clevage benath the thick cotton..  

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

Christophers

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:33 pm
*Christophers looked around.*

"Or perhaps you just didn't notice me being here already. My name is Christophers, Sherman J. Christophers."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:38 pm
Aonice gave a weak smile.. "Yes.. im sure you somehow managed to get by me." She said with a bit of hesistation, the comment made her feel somewhat weak. "I guess..."She trailed off with the sentance into her own mind, then her bright blue eyes went back to his.. "Well, My names Aonice Mitsoku" She said with a firm smile. "I am the Head of this island. Is there anything i can do for you?"  

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

Christophers

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:40 pm
*Christophers picked up on Aonice's body language, his excuse was received as weak.*

"Honestly, I was just exploring, and came across the caverns here. I have a mild interest in spelunking."

*Christophers moved closer to Aonice.*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:44 pm
Aonice's eyes seemed to be in the direction of the steamy waters as he spoke. She stood there, listening half heartidly, wanting to get into the waters. She then darted her features back to him as he walked the perimiter of the springs towards her. She gave her smile once more.. "Well, i was just about to get in the water myself." She said for a second.."But i suppose im going to have to go back and find myself a bra.." She quitly muttered her last sentance, her deep blush arising upon her round cheeks..  

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

Christophers

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:47 pm
"Or I can just turn around and let you get in the waters, and keep my distance. I don't mean to be a distraction. Actually I can just leave and that will simplify things too."

*There was a hesitation, but Christophers had stopped movng forward.*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:48 pm
Aonice smiled warmly.. "Go ahead and turn around, and ill tell yuo to join when im in, okay?" She asked as she released her left arm from the cross, then twirled her forfinger..  

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

Christophers

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:51 pm
"You sure?"

*The twirling finger was the answer he had anticipated. Christophers turns around watching the wall.*

"So you are the governor per se of this island. How did you come to possess it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:56 pm
Aonice giggled at his governer remark.. "I woudn't know about 'Governer', but the island is mine, yes" She then pulled off her sweater, revealing her soft voluptuous, yet small pale frame. She then began to pull her large braid through the collor of the sweater.. "Well, My mother bought the place along time ago, and then handed it to me.. To put it simply anyways" She said with a shrug, throwing the sweater onto the chair, then quickly pulling down her pants over her wide hips, revealing a pair of silk black panties with a tiny button sized pink bow beneath her bellybutton. She then crossed her arms over her breasts, and began to step towards the shallowest part of the springs.. "You can turn now" She said with a blush, but her facial features kept dry.  

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

Christophers

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:02 pm
*Christophers turned and looked upon Aonice, who was hidden behind the stone, and of course the water. Clothes simply put to the side. Christophers did not move to close any gap though.*

"Sounds good. You are indeed forutunate to own such a place."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:06 pm
Aonice shrugged and released her cover, swimming to one of the naturall seats of the side.. "Would you like to join me or something? the water's quite warm"
She then reached behind her and grabbed her nearly 3 and a half foot long braid, then began to unravel it after stripping off the thick black band at the end.  

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

Christophers

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:14 pm
"Well... Are you sure about this?"

*There was no hiding it, she was attractive, and he would not mind indulging in some social time with a attractive woman. There was no doubt what he wanted, but there was a sort of protocol that he followed. It was just plain manners, perhaps his gentleman nature.*  
Purunrun Island

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff