Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Different, but the same ((Danae and Dhanuraja))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katjive

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:02 am
User Image
Dhanuraja was alone, but not on purpose this time. He had stopped to blow the dandelions, lost in a daydream, and when he had looked up to find his mother...she was gone. He had no qualms about being alone, usually, but being alone when he was supposed to be with his mother, well that was a different story entirely.

Panic rising in his chest, he started walking faster, although he had no idea whether he was going in the same direction as his mom or not. What if something had happened to her? Of course, it could be his sister's fault. She was an energetic thing, and probably bounced off somewhere on her own, with their mother having to follow her to be sure nothing happened to her.

Yeah...that had to be it. But still, Dhanny was worried about them, though he was no longer panicked. However, he wouldn't let that spoil his day! He slowed his pace, stopping to roll in a bed of clover. A grin on his face, he laughed as he chased butterflies through a wide meadow, his worries almost forgotten.

He would do something fun, and have a great story to tell his mother when she got back.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:58 pm
User Image

Danae had once again left his mother's side for the day. He didn't really get scolded anymore for leaving her and running off on his own, he did it so often that she'd actually grown into expecting him to run off. Of course, if he came back too late then he'd get scolded, but he planned on at least trying to get home before it got too dark. he still had half of the day left anyway! Now, all he had to figure out was, what to do with all of his free time. He was a natural social-butterfly so he wandered around until he found another foal playing in a meadow near by.

He had amazing luck at finding foals his own age to play with, but so far he hadn't actually met another boy his own age. Everyone he'd met had either been a stallion or a filly. He would certainly enjoy his day running around with someone his own age and gender! Certainly! And his mother would definitely approve.

With absolutely no hesitation at all, Danae bounced over to the other foal that was chases butterflies though a lovely, little meadow. "Hello there! Sorry for the interruption, but I was just so bored and you looked like you were having a lot of fun. So, I figured I might join you in your meadow, frolicking!" A big word for a foal, but every foal ought to know what frolicking meant! He smiled wide and stared down a butterfly that fluttered past.

"My name is Danae by the way!" He immediately dashed after the butterfly as it flew close by again.

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Katjive

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:24 pm
Dhanny merely laughed with happiness as his butterfly chasing was interrupted. "Sure! It's no problem! My name's Dhanuraja, but call me Dhanny. It's easier to say. It's great to meet you, Danae!" Dhanny ran after his new friend as Danae ran off after the ever-elusive butterfly.

"What are we gonna do if we catch it?" Dhanny asked, running over to chase the butterfly from the other side. It was a cute little yellow butterfly, with bright wings and a frantic fluttering of its wings as it sought to elude capture. "I mean, I don't think we should hurt it. Maybe just chase it around a little. D'you hear that butterfly? We won't hurt you!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:12 pm
"Do you notice how much are names sound alike! Practically the same! That's so awesome!" Danae cheered back to his friend as he kept a close eye on the circling butterfly that continued to elude them. He wasn't planning on hurting the butterfly at all! It was just about the thrill of the chase, and finally getting to hang out with another foal his own age and gender. One he didn't have to worry about making cry, didn't have to take care of at all! No poison ivy traps, it was different and nice.

"Of course we wouldn't hurt you little butterfly! You're just too cute for that!" Danae had been heavily influenced by girls, so he opening used cute, girly words all the time. He was also one of those rare people that didn't mind speaking his feeling, odd one her was, especially considering his mother. "You know what Dhanny?" He paused for dramatic effect and had to stop running, the Butterfly had come to rest on a high branch, one he wouldn't be able to reach.

"You're my best friend!"

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Katjive

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:16 am
"Wow, that's amazing! I hadn't noticed!" Dhanny said, awestruck as he followed Danae. He slid to a stop beside Danae, his wings snapped open to help slow his speed.

A best friend...?

"I've never had a best friend before! This will be fun! So...what does it mean to be someone's best friend?" Dhanny asked, a puzzled expression on his face.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:07 am
Danae thought about Dhanny's question, what exactly did it mean to be best friends? It's not like Danae hadn't had friends before, it was just that, all of them had been girls! And who wanted a girl as a best friend? And in several of those cases he'd simply stumbled on them because they needed his help.

"It means...we can always depend on each other! I'll be there for you, and you can be there for me!" Danae smiled, happy that he'd come up with some kind of answer. He glanced up, hoping to spot the butterfly again, and with a sad sigh realized it was no longer there.

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces