Journal of ElfTech912

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[NPC] ElfTech912

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:09 pm
Monday, November 15, 2005 ~ 1:33am

hey journal!... ooh i love this pen color. i should just write a lot! blaugh wait,... what was i gonna say.... .....er,.... OH YEAH! today was the best day of my whole entire 95yr, 3 ft. life!!!! I STARTED AT MY NEW, HOLLY, JOLLY, JOB! S CORP! that stands for santa corporation wink ...yep the BIG man alright, ol' jolly, red fellow... which always makes me think of big, red, gumdrops...mmm YUMMY IN MAH TUMMY! whee oh im hungry now...OH! i better eat now before taking my meds... don't want my mind to be spinning all day... or night... jeez what time is it??? I LOVE my blinking blue watch! hey that reminds me... there was this really tall elf (4'6) that i passed by this afternoon. He was staring at the doors for like, a really unusually long time... smiling... with SUNGLASSES on, to top that! eek kinda weird, but funny, and maybe... cute??? GOSH so many working elves here, and so many strange ones, like the saw dust covered girl confused and veggie dude and that really out of space chic with the words and stuff eek ... Not to mention smelly butt ( phew... good thing i have this dust mask to save me! sweatdrop ) But what a KEWL, exciting-filled, first day-of-my-new job today was!!! so many elves, so many new things to do and learn and toys to make for the BIG man... OMG! did i mention that i heard he was in some kinda accident!!! oh i hope he'll be ok. i hope Ms. Claus is alright too, even though i heard she was kinda of a vomit-flavored belly jelly xp (poor 404) OH! i'm gettin sleepy...better go to bed now...but wasn't i suppose to do something soon...geez i don't remember, oh well 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:58 pm
Tuesday November 15, 2005 ~ 1:50pm

GOOD MORNING!!! besides my annoyingly, interrupted sleep last night (weird loud noise of some kind, maybe cats going through the toy scraps again scream ), i woke up to a wonderful COLD morning. i LOVE snow!!! i LOVE eating ice!!! CRUNCHY CRUNCHY YUM YUM!!!... ooh i'm hungry, better get something to eat and take my meds after...don't want my mind runnin in circles. Oh i hope we have a yummy lunch like yesterday's NEO pizza...except for the white ranch that was splattered everywhere! evil good thing i brought some fruit snacks and candy with me just in case. 3nodding

[NPC] ElfTech912

[NPC] ElfTech912

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:35 pm
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 ~ 2:24pm

SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN!!!! i LOVE that song! 3nodding i should sing it together with the elf chic from outer space...maybe i should give her the bananas from my fruit snack too... .... .... SPEECHES ARE KEWL!!!! i LOVE Mr. Claus' speech today. it almost made me cry crying ...ok it did....it was so inspiring and touchful!!! i'm gonna try to be a really good elf today and not forget anything...what time is it? ooh, i LOVE my blinkin blue watch....I HATE JACK the butt crack!!!!!!!!! evil i wonder how everyone is doin? where'd i put my CANDY?!?!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:24 am
Friday, November 18, 2005 ~ 1:24am

journal, journal, journal!!! guess what????? i got to work with that psycho- door- lights elf!!! whee i think he's kinda cute!!! 3nodding elftech126 he is, and self-warming mugs we're making 4laugh we're partners... awwww, and i LOVE our project because i came up with the idea to test the mugs with COFFEE!!!!!!!!!! I love COFFEE!!! blaugh and SUGAR, lots of SUGAR!!! i hope he liked the idea, too, and the coffee, and... maybe... ...me redface omg!!! what time is it??? i gotta get my head outta the clouds and take my medicaton!!! ooooh pretty, blinkin, blue watch... HEY maybe i should get 126 a BLINKING, BLUE, WATCH!!!! oh, oh, oh, i hope he'll like one... but i better make sure it works before i give it to him... not like we need anymore malfunctioning mechanisms xp

[NPC] ElfTech912

[NPC] ElfTech912

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:06 am
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 ~ 12:07am

yetis yetis yetis! yetis! yetis!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:20 pm
Friday, November 25, 2005 ~ 7:57pm

OMG!!!! there's way too much shmack goin on here!!! eek .... more than what goes on in my head... i overheard some elves sayin that jim and bob (the patrols for sublevel F -rackin scurry) got hurt or something!!! sad ....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! why... why, why would anyone / elf want to hurt anyone / elf... especially during the holidays!?!?! i just don't understand the world sometimes... but i know that every person / elf has his / her own reasons / causes, path and all one can do is just make the best out of the worst to keep strong for himself / heself and / or for others....everything happens for a reason...just gotta keep on truckin... i will keep jim & bob in my best wishes / prayers and try to stay positive... so... im gonna ask 126 OUT!!!! razz ...out for a walk in the nice, crunchy, pure, white snow!!!!! whee OH! i need to buy a jacket first since it's sooooooooooo cold outside... but i think i won't need a hat cuz i got snowfuzz (yeti's name...i named it that 3nodding ) on my head since that CRAZHEE accident!

[NPC] ElfTech912

[NPC] ElfTech912

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:19 pm
Friday, November 25, 2005 ~ 8:50pm

i LOVE suuuugarrrr!!! 4laugh ....turkey's alright, but FISH (salmon in particular) was yummmmyy this thanksgiving...btw...HAPPY b-lated GOBBLE GOBBLE DAY!!! though, im not much into the killing of the animals...and the pecan pie, pumpkin pie, cranberry white chocolate bars, coffee, and SUGAR were YUMMY IN MAH TUMMY!!!...dancing silly was awesome too, but the cha cha sure can be tiring to teach for hours. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:17 pm
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 ~ 1:25pm

OH SHNAPPS!!!!! my world is flippin upside down and sideways and all around! eek well, to start off, elftech 126 and i are already finished with our production of the 'self-warming mugs' biggrin and i've been really good with taking my ADHD meds. xd OH! and OMG... 126 and i went out on our first date!!!! whee 3nodding IT WAS THE JOLLIEST, SWEETER- THAN- CANDY experience (which, later lead to where i am now, but i 'll get back to that soon) OMG!!!! he held my hand...and we went walkin on SNOW!!!! mmm... crunchy, yummy SNOW! sooooo kewl...under the moonlit, night sky, and if it weren't for my fellow, sugar-sweet Gaians, i would have never been able to go on this date in the super, icy, cold atmosphere. 3nodding heart big thumbs up for elftech 571 pickin the lock's nose wink he's such a kewl ninja did i mention that IT WAS THE JOLLIEST, SWEETER- THAN -CANDY experience ever! ooooh, my hand is still warm from his hand holding mine... AND he's wearing the blinking, blue, watch that i gave him!!! whee jeez im feelin so warm i probably could melt all the snow and get my lil elf butt-butt kicked for doin so... but i guess it doesn't matter now. After our cheesy frolic, we were on our way back to the "mission impossible" door of 571's, and upon entering... we... crying ... were ATTACKED!!!!!!!! eek surprised xp All i remember was darkness and desperate yelling of 126... or was that me... ...naw... that was 126, and now we're here... together... alone in some big, dark office of some sort with blinking, red lights of the alram on the doors...... our blinking, blue lights on our watches are better.... i wonder if i'm in trouble for eating the snow... shnapps!!! i NEED to take my medic----

We regret to inform you that the journal of ElfTech912 has been sealed due to a security compromise. Please do not attempt to contact her through this address any further. Thank you for your cooperation.

-S CORP
"Making Christmas..."

[NPC] ElfTech912

S CORP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas