Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[NPC] ElfTech013

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:53 am
Monday, November 14th, 2005
10:30am

Things at the Facility used to be good. We were doing grand things here. But ever since "the incident," I am uneased.

They brought him in, battered and broken. I still can't believe how bad it was! The blood.... oh my god. My hands are still trembling. His heart stopped. I could've sworn it. And then they removed me from the operating room.

And now, Mrs Claus says everything is ok?! What's wrong with everyone?! OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!!! Something here is not right!!!

We regret to inform you that ElfTech013 is no longer employed at S CORP. He was let go with the last series of layoffs. Please do not attempt to contact him through this address any further. Thank you for your cooperation.

-S CORP
"Making Christmas..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:00 pm
Monday, November 14th, 2005
11:57am

I've managed to hack into the protected database archives. I knew it. All my worst fears have come true. I need to tell someone... oh god, someone is coming! I'll be caught for sure! What about my family... GOD NO. Julia... and little Nicki! This can't happen... not again... I must warn them before it's too--

We regret to inform you that ElfTech013 is no longer employed at S CORP. He was let go with the last series of layoffs. Please do not attempt to contact him through this address any further. Thank you for your cooperation.

-S CORP
"Making Christmas..."

[NPC] ElfTech013

S CORP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas