Reply AYGGS General Discussion thread
Blowfly Girl

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mokotso

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:52 pm
Here's a link that's been posting itself around my rp source for a while now. (no, not gaia. no way in hell would it be gaia) Anyway, I found it somewhat amusing, probably because I'm freaking insane, but I digress.

WARNING: Do not read if you are easily disturbed or have a weak stomach... Ah hell, read it anyway. There's worse s**t out there.

http://www.geocities.com/blowfly_girl/default.html  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:11 pm
It looks as if Geoshities pulled the plug on that website. Must have pushed it over the bandwidth limit for the month with the heavy linkage. Geoshities has always been weak in the knees when it came to hosting free websites.  

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

bfdhshsgvjggh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:15 am
Since the site is down, mind explaining what it is/was?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:34 pm
Basically a girl who does gross/painful things to herself. She describes her experiences in excruciating detail, this particular adventure being about how she fantasized about maggots. Then she got naked in a dumpster, and shoved fistfuls of rotting meat and maggots into her v****a.

She then laid in bed for two days, pissing and shitting on herself and doing nothing but orgasm because apparently it gave her a lot of sexual pleasure. Then she passed out and woke up in the hospital. Her kidneys were shutting down.

Contrary to how it sounds, it was kind of an interesting read. Who says gaians are the only ones we can laugh at? So go ahead, laugh your asses off. Or be grossed out. Works for me either way.  

Mokotso

bfdhshsgvjggh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:27 pm
Sounds like someone trying to creep people out. Either that or she's the closest thing to a Lovecraft monster our world will ever get.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:46 am
Nah, it's more like something Chuck Palahniuk (Fight Club) would write. After all, he did write this - http://www.seizureandy.com/stuff/guts.html (warning, fairly disturbing?)  

magnumT

grace

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:27 pm
That Palahniuk thing is one of the stories in his new book Haunted. It makes me think back to when I saw him on a talk show and he was sharing an anecdote about how in a reading of a short story about masturbation one of the audience members had an extreme reaction (passed out or threw up or something like that). When I read the "Guts" story I wondered if that was the short story he read.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:47 am
It was either that or maybe on of those short sex stories in Survivor... that book's only worth reading for those, actually.  

magnumT

AYGGS General Discussion thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff