Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blank pages, loosely bound (BPLB)

Back to Guilds

A learn to roleplay guild, with classes and guides. An RP school for Gaians of any level. 

Tags: teach, role, play, guide, class 

Reply Main Forum
"WTF?" Weird,Confusing,Stupid,and Downright Wrong RP Moments Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suriel Leicht

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:11 am
As far as I know, I think all RP ers have some interesting stories to tell from past roleplays. I thought it would be cool to have a place to share them. I think it goes without saying, try not to mention any name specifics unless it's crucial to your tale, or your sure that there is no way in a million years they will ever see it.

Here's a small example of mine. I killed an RP. KILLED IT! Literally no one in years has posted after me. Not, "aw, they forgot about me," it just stopped.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:27 am
I told this story once before XD In Finder.

Me and my best friend joined a Star Wars roleplay and were being Sith invading a city. During this time there were two Jedi making out. After we had murdered most of the city, killing the civilians door by door, we bombarded the city. Only after we had pretty much leveled the entire city did one of the two (who had been posting the entire time) stand up and say the magical lines "I sense a disturbance in the force.." XD I left the rp the next day..  

Wynaro

7,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Cluemily

Doting Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:28 am
For some reason, any RP I join, usually closes after about a month, it's happened 3 times. 2 Naruto ones and a Digimon closed. And 2 of em were my own. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:40 am
Keeping things on Gaia takes knowing the signs to look for, and trial-and-error to fix them. Most of the methods I've tried takes a lot of effort and help only a little.  

LillianSaire
Captain

summoora

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:06 am
As I have mentioned before, I don't actually have enough experience to have a funny story. It's sad, really. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:11 am
The whole first page of Barton Town being one type of RP or OOC. That... it isn't rare after a gaian even that introduces one species or one really cool species.  

LillianSaire
Captain

summoora

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:13 am
Is there a big distinction between species and really cool species? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:14 pm
30 days of night vampires and Twilight vampires 3nodding BIG difference.  

Wynaro

7,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

grilledcheezy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:53 pm
The rp my friend started kind of died, there were only like four people posting and the only guy started getting viruses from gaia. Luckily another guy came and eventually kind of filled his spot. My friend closed the rp and started another one. And yes Wynaro, Devin is in that one. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:07 pm
I was in an RP today, now I had been arguing with a guy for almost a week over this RP, because I had my character enter a room, and threaten him immediately. He then had his character sneak out the back door, WHILE my gun was aimed at him. I left the rp, and the guild crew asked me why. Fallout 3 rps now officially suck.  

legendary thiefLawli

Wynaro

7,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:38 pm
Alie: I wasn't going to ask... why?

Hard-boiled eggtective: LAWLi see why XD

I never did like video game rps... they never seem to last and RPG ones last even less >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:50 pm
Does having a mary-sue in a class rp count?
One who faints, turns black, goes stiff and rigid and loses her soul because she's criticized as NOT being the greatest healer of her time?
And called out for wanting attention?

Man >___>;
The stories I could tell about this chick.  

Veste

legendary thiefLawli

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:20 pm
I have another.

See, I am really picky about my character Echo...He is almost a mary-sue to me, He has only twice died in an RP, once of lung cancer (He smokes more than half of scotland) And once to end the roleplay. So the first time was just a way for me to introduce my doctor character stuart, who tries to save Echo, but ends up letting him die. Etc not important.

So one time, I joined a role play, and on the skeleton it says

job: (Pick from the list above)

So I picked the job of head of security, and the owner says accepted. I am the first person to join, and she has actually had the balls to change my skeleton job title to.

Job: Security assistant.

BULL ******** s**t!
Why could she not have told me she didn't want anybody to take the head of security job? She could have said in the rules "I may change your skeletons" Or "I withhold the right to not give you a job."

So I ask her to take my character down, and when I explain why, she makes me out to be an immature little s**t. So I told her that I was very picky about my Echo character, and she simply says that tough, she had already given somebody else the title, even though I had been the first to join, and there was no indication that the title had been taken. So I attempt to compromise for a position of security guard, by resending the skeleton, and I simply got rejected.

Who is the immature little s**t now?

And do you know what really busts my balls? The guy that was head of security, posted once, then left, so that when somebody else took over, it was the VERY last person to join ¬¬  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:25 pm
I would have told her to sit on it and spin. xDDD
Hard.

Has anyone ever made joke characters?
And stuck them in serious roleplays just to see if anyone can figure them out?  

Veste

legendary thiefLawli

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:27 pm
YES!

Name: Amanda hugnkiss
bio: Past unknown.
spouse: Ben dover.

That isn't the actual bio, thats just the basics of it.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff