Submit

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:16 pm
User Image

Woobie stood on the beach. He was stretching as he waited for Pastela. This was to be their first acrobat lesson. Woobie smiled happy to see her again. He couldn't help but feel excited to teach her, but really to be near her.

Woobie bent over and stretched out his back. Had to be flexible to do some of the stuff her would show her. He loved showing off, but he also wanted her to learn. Maybe she and him could do shows for the squirrels? He chuckled at that thought.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:56 pm
User Image

Pastela walked through the soft, white sand of the beach, giggling happily to herself. She'd brought with her a towel that she had found at the HQ, figuring that she'd better be safe than sorry... after all, the last time she was there, she got hit with an icy wave.

Farther up ahead, she could see Woobie's figure and her heart instantly lept as she grinned. Her wings fluttered softly as she ran across the sand. As she got closer, she waved and called out. "Hope I'm not too late! I needed to find something to use for a towel after what happened last time!"

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:50 am
Woobie was broken out of his thoughts to Pastela's voice. He smiled and felt relief wash over him. He had a tiny bit of doubt crop up, that maybe she wouldn't show. He waved her over.

"Nope, you are right on time. I was just doing some stretches." He chuckled at the towel comment. "Yeah, becuase you may want to cool down with a dip after the work we do today." He was excited to get started.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:11 am
Pastela giggled and ran up to him, giving him a big hug. "Thank you for doing this for me! I'm supper excited to be learning how to do the things you do best!" Gently, she set the towel down on some drift wood, then straightened up and looked at Woobie. "So, what are you going to start me on?"  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:01 am
Woobie blushes a little as she gave him a hug. He hadn't had a hug in while and it felt really nice. "Ok, I think tumbles will be good to start, but before that...we need to warm up our muscles."

Woobie smiled and showed some stretches, "Bent over slowly to touch your toes..." He went over a few more stretches and then smiled, "Now that we are stretched we will go on to the warm-up. How do you feel?" He wanted to make sure she was ok before going on.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:13 pm
Pastela let go of Woobie and nodded, obeying him as he told her to start with stretches. "Aye-aye, Woobie!" Easily, she bent fully down and placed her hands completely flat against the ground. Even though she was quite flexible, she never had the confidence to pull any acrobatics.

As the exercises came to an end, the girl smiled and stood up, giggling. "I feel great! Totally ready for you to teach me what I need to know!"

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:29 am
Woobie smiled and nodded. "Ok, let's start with a simple tumble." He sat down on his legs and then rolled over. "Ok, this should be rather easy. You try." He walked over to her so he could spot her if she needed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:00 pm
Pastela nodded and sat down, following suit of Woobie's example. "So I just need to topple over..." She said out loud more to herself than to Woobie, then ducked her head between her knees and pushed herself over. Unfortunately, she used too much force in her push and ended up completely flipping over and landing flat on her back with a muffle thump. She was lucky that she was on sand, since it made a very forgiving floor for her falls.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:29 am
Woobie walked over and looked down at her. He chuckled and held out his hand. "Not too horrible for a first try. Do you want to try again? This time, don't push off as hard." He had started the same way, everyone had to start somewhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:11 am
Pastela blinked, looking up at him, then giggled and grabbed his hand, climbing back up to her feet. As soon as she'd regained her balance, she began to brush the sand off of her, scrunching her face up a little. "Aw man, I think I got sand in my hair.... this will never come out."

Giving her hair one final ruffle, she looked over at Woobie and nodded. "Alright, less force this time...." Getting back down onto her knees, she put her hands on the ground, tucked her head down, and pushed off. This time, she easily tumbled through the sand and landed right back at where she had started at; on her knees in the sand.

"I... I did it!" She jumped up and squealed happily. "Woobie! I did it!"

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:32 pm
"We can go swimming later if you like." That may get some of the sand out. Woobie didn't really worry about things like that, he of course lived in a tree.

Woobie clapped his hands as she got the tumble right this time. "Great job!" He held up his hand to give her five. "Try a few more times and then we'll move on."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:45 pm
Pastela smiled and nodded. "Swimming sounds like it'd be fun! Especially with you, Woobie!"

Standing up and dusting off her knees, she gave Woobie a bright, big grin and highfived him. "Hey, I've got a pretty great teacher..... one that I really trust." Ruffling her hair a little to remove some of the sand, she got back down and continued practicing her rolling.

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:30 am
Woobie couldn't help but blush with all the compliments. "Thanks. You are a great student." He watched her roll and she got better and better.

"What would you like to try now? Hand stands? Cartwheels?" He wanted to try easier things before they moved onto harder stuff. "Since you have the tumble down pat now."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:33 pm
Pastela giggled, blushing a bit herself as she was complimented. "Well, lets do handstands.... that's pretty close to a flip, right?" Her wings fluttered excitedly, glad to be a quick learner with him.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:59 pm
"Sounds like a great idea." He smiled and flipped over for a show. He then walked on his hands over to her. "They aren't too hard, but we won't try walking today." He then flipped back over.

"I'll be your spotter. First kneel down and put your head on the ground. Bend your arms so your knees can go on top. When you do that we will go on." He stood behind her and waited.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff