[FIN] Home Sweet Home (Acenath, Akinyi x Zoran) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remove

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:00 am
They were home, they were finally home.

They had just reached the edge of the prides lands. The sand under their feet was the most amazing feeling ever though it had taken them a little while to adjust again. It had been too long since they had walked on the sand but now, at last they were home.

Akinyi was having a great time, she was sniffing the sand, letting out a little yowl whenever she came across a snake or scorpion but all in all she was playing. She was home and she was acting like a pup once again.

Acenath was a little more civil she was with Zoran and wasn't about to run off and leave him in a place he didn't know! It would be rude and she was brought up to not be rude and so she just laughed at Akinyi who was doing a pretty good job at making a fool of herself.

"Zoran, this is my home. Would you like to see the temple?" She was excited, she really wanted to give him the tour of her lands. Oh it really was so good to be home!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:13 am
The sand was soft, and warm on his paws. It was a pleasant contrast to rough rocks, or savanna grasses,..even muddy riverbanks. All in all, his paws were grateful.

"Huh? Oh! Sure! That'd be grat!" He replied, having been watching Akinyi, and been musing about sand.

He had been curious about the 'temples', not knowing what they were an' all. He could only imagine what they stood for, or how they got there. He was sure to get a history lesson , but he really didn't mind. After all, he did agree to come.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Remove

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:07 pm
"Akinyi we are going to the temples!" She shouted towards the wolf before turning back to Zoran with a large smile on her face.

"This way!" She then started to head in a direction that she had clearly been in before. She seemed to be trotting more then walking she was just so excited. She was home and she was heading towards the temples, the sacred places. She just hoped that the vultures weren't back. Oh the vultures!

"Oh I should probably tell you, when I was younger the vultures took the temples hostage and some lions long with them. It was a hard time for my father but we got them back. I just wanted to warn you though in case we get to one and the vultures are near by. If they are, we leave." She smiled as she spoke but her voice was much more serious then it had been in the past.

She continued to lead him on until at last one of the temples was clearly obvious in front of them.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:21 pm
Zoran followed, matching her pace, and litening much more intently now.
"Wow. Those are some baaaad vultures," Zoran said, taking a look up at the sky.

He could almost imagine giant vultures, big enough to pick up a lion, and carrying it to its nest. Whoah. What a nightmare that would be!

Finally, he could see what he assumed was one of the temples. "Whooa. So that's a temple?"  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Remove

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:29 pm
Acenath smiled at his reaction to the temple.

"Yes that is indeed a temple!" She just looked at it for a while, its sheer size and architect was a lot to take in. The temple's were beautiful in her eyes. She loved them.

"They are the haven's for the God's we worship. A lion is like in charge of each temple." She wasn't about to bore him with all the details of the pride. "Though what they are doing here and stuff I am not too sure on, I wasn't the best student, far from it so I can't tell you too much!" She chuckled as she spoke. She really regretted not listening now but maybe Akinyi would know more she knew most things.

"There are a few temples around if I remember rightly oh and I should show you the oasis as well as its like the only shade and water around. There are more then one but you have to really find them" It was all coming back to her but everything was so much smaller then when she left. She really had grown at least that was something!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:50 pm
Zoran couldn't help but wonder just how they were built, but knowing what they were for and stuff both helped his curiosity.

"They're really neat," He said, still looking it over.

Oooh! He had kinda wondered what the pride did for water. It made more since to him now. Of course there was some source of water!

"That would be great! Haha! Better to know where one is, then be in need of one an not know."  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Remove

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:44 am
Acenath smiled.

"Yes that is true, being stuck out here without knowing where the water is wouldn't be good." She chuckled a little before it hit her just how bad that would be. She really wouldn't want to be in that position.

"This way! Akinyi will probably be there, she tends to stay around the oasis, because of her dark colouring she gets hotter then I do." She smiled and headed off in another direction. It didn't take them long to find the oasis either it wasn't far from the temple.

The oasis was beautiful, gorgeous, the water seemed to shine with the sun on it and the trees were always a welcome source of shade. Acenath could never work out how the tree's seemed to grow out here but she wouldn't moan, she was grateful for them and sure enough in the shade of a tree lay Akinyi on her side, resting.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:35 am
Zoran followed, attempting to memorize things. His mind wondered back to the vultures. One would think they might also plague the oasis,..or, at least he thought so. But since Acenath said nothing of them on their way there, he banished the thought from his mind. Besides! If Akinyi could lounge at the oasis without worry, surely there was nothing for him to worry about!

The oasis was, indeed, beautiful. The shade was welcomed with a smile, and a deep, pleasant, sigh.
"Wow, this is sooo nice,..."
Zoran said, taking a seat at the water's edge.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Remove

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:26 am
Akinyi had acknowledged their arrival but hadn't really said anything, she just laid on her side with her tongue hanging out of her mouth. She looked rather amusing and Acenath laughed at her before giving her a little nuzzle on her neck.

"You are so lazy Akinyi!" She teased before walking over and sitting next to Zoran. Akinyi just barked at her and laid her head back down.

"So what do you think of these lands so far then?" Acenath asked with a large smile on her face. Maybe he would want to stay? She could hope. She could also introduce him to her father but she didn't want to overwhelm him now. If he wanted to stay she could introduce him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:15 pm
"It's very bright," Zoran said, as he looked out accross the golden sands, which caught and reflected the sun's bright, warm, light. "And," he chuckled, "Aside from the tale of the vultures, it seems pretty peaceful."

It would take some time for him to make a further asessment. He'd only met Acenath and Akinyi - there were still plenty of others that may, or may not make up his oppinion for him. But, it also seemed like there was quite a bit for him to learn aswell.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Remove

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:08 pm
Acenath tried to hide her smug smile but it wasn't exactly easy for her to do. He seemed to like it here well enough and that was enough for her, it wasn't as if he said he didn't like it or anything.

Akinyi decided it was clearly time to butt in now and wanted to know more about this lion they had both met. Her tail wagging behind her she walked over to them and sat the other side of Zoran as if to sandwich him between them.

"So Zoran, tell us something about you. You have seen our home and you know that Acenath is a princess so what about you? Where did you come from? Who are your parents?" Oh Akinyi knew how to be very straight and to the point about these things and it made Acenath chuckle a bit but she wasn't going to interrupt Akinyi she knew there was no point in doing so and she was curious to hear about Zoran's life.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:09 pm
"Uuuh" Zoran began, caught a bit by Akinyi's straightfowardness. "Well, my mother, Jinamizi, and father, Feo, live in the Pride Lands, uhh,..actually we, my siblings and I, were kinda raised on the border."

There really wasn't much to tell, at least, in Zoran's mind. he wrapped his tail around his feet, and looked to the two when he next spoke.

"I haven't seen any of my family since I started traveling. Uh, truth be told, I dunno if they'd recognise me. It has been so long an' all."  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Remove

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:02 am
"Why did you go traveling?" Acenath asked softly after giving Akinyi a stern look. Acenath and one of her sisters had gone out to look for more lions to bring back. She had hoped to find many who wished to join but she was still surprised she had found Zoran.

Akinyi laid herself down knowing that if she kept on with the questions she would get a good telling off from Acenath later.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:34 am
Now that was a simple one.
"I wanted to see the world. I wanted to see what was out there, the things I would hear stories of. I wanted to see them with my own eyes."

And who didn't get restless from time to time? Living in the same place, and never knowing anything different. Sometimes a change in venue was needed.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Remove

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:28 pm
Acenath could understand that, after all she had done the same hadn't she? Both her and Akinyi had left to travel and learn the world and hopefully find some lions to bring home.

"So you are planning to return?" She hoped she had assumed wrong but that is what she had done. She had always planned to return back home because this was her home and she couldn't leave it, not forever! She hoped more then anything that his plans were not to return, she so wanted him to stay.

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff