Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
[IMPORTANT] Census of members Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:10 pm
I've been working on re-doing the members list here and there's various lions who have come to the pride and left the pride since it was last updated. Some of the litters who joined as cubs have grown up and may or may not have left. Meanwhile there's some who are in the lands without joining RPs but are acting as members.

I need to know who is and isn't a member anyway but also if we can get this done in a week and the percentage is okay, we could try in the lineart raffle. You need a RP with a member and to be okayed by me, Tahja or Summ to be an actual member - so if you have an RP just ask us for an okay. If your lion or cheeton has left, please let me know.

I also know the members list is missing some lions so if they're missing, please let me know, or if their rank is wrong or whatever. <3 Thankyou.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:27 pm
Mine are good though Acenath isn't in the lands at the moment, she is still scouting for new members  

Remove

Amy D

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:19 pm
User Image
Yuan'jun is still there :3  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:35 pm
Ada is still there, Vian is there (but has no cert change but his kids do?), Daiyu is but will be leaving soon I think.

I do want all of Ada's brothers (4 more) to join eventually, but I don't think that will be happening yet.  

Ary Keeyara

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:01 am
User Image

Still here, babies on the way this breeding ^_^ I'll PM you the pictures/owners when I get them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:51 am
You're an angel Demo heart

And grats on the breeding! That's fab.  

Successful Edit

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:03 pm
Kasa and Chea are still in! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:58 pm
*Deep breath*

Johari - Queen - Still in, already a member, naturally!
Soa - Princess - Still in, also naturally! Born into pride/Never left.
Matifu - Head Hunter - Still in!
Nukta - Guardian - Needs joining RP, first one was not completed.
Meilin - Still in, she and Vian still need their official joining RP.
Kucha'kunge - Hunter (Son of Matifu and Laini) - Still in!
Chen-li - Still in (For the moment, possibly leaving later, as discussed on AIM.)
Yin-li - Disbanded
Chamchela - Patron goddess, not living there regularly, but still shows up once in a while
Teuli'ukilia - Patron goddess, not living there, but will show up or pop in once in a while, as well.

... I think that's everyone.  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:26 pm
Lady Mercy
You're an angel Demo heart

And grats on the breeding! That's fab.

I aim to please ^_^ And thanks very much!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:21 am
Well we're fine with the new rules, don't need an RP with a leader's SoA, you just need an okay from pride leaders and an RP within the pride to join it - so that's easily fixed.

Most of the list are born-in, original members or have an RP/okay. Or joined as cubs/juves under their parents. I think now we just need to find out who is still here and who has left.

*updates members list*  

Successful Edit

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:11 pm
I got a tentative OK from Mercy a rather long while ago for Homutifu to be a born-in member that was freed from being a slave to the vultures. I've rped him with an outsider, but I've not gotten around to getting him an rp with one of the members yet.

User Image

If anyone's willing to rp with me to get him officialized, I'm totally up for it. I'd be okay with him actually having fled when he was freed and now finally returning to see if there is still a place for him here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:32 am
I'd assumed he'd had an RP with a member by now and thought he was official. His rank was Hunter, yep Blue (cos there's lots of other ranks open at the mo)? You still have the okay for his back story and all. =)  

Successful Edit

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:37 am
I've only had one rp with an outsider, with him. x3 I feel bad, I kept meaning to find someone, but never did.

Hunter is fine with me, unless you feel another position could use a grumpy old man?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:19 am
Well, since he's an old member and in theory would be very familiar with the pride's ways, he'd be very welcome to be a Scribe. x) But only if you wanted!

Would you like an RP with one of my members for him? *could start a thread*  

Successful Edit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:14 am
All mine are still here :3  
[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers