Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
The Curious Potion Shop Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sekkai Strife

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:04 am
Hello children. Today I will tell you the tale of the village of Pingrove. This ancient village had flourished for hundreds of years, away from all the big cities and much closer to nature. Some people considered it a wonderful getaway from city life. The people were simple, the food was good, and the sights were beautiful. It seemed it would go on forever...

However, more recently the village has been struggling. Not with the economy or food, but with the fertility of its women. Not a single woman seemed to be able to make their own family...the village seems like its at its end. However, some months after this began, a strange shop appeared out of the blue at the edge of the forest close to town, simply called Lucky Cat Potions. What could this strange establishment be, and what does it mean for the village? This is what we shall find out!

"Welcome to Lucky Cat Potions! How can I help ya?"
---------------
Hello everyone! New member Sekkai here! Seeing all the threads around here yet all the quietness, I decided I might try and spice things up! The rules for this RP are as follows! Anyone can take a potion, even males. The interesting thing here is we're not just limited to pregnancy! IF you want, you can also be changed in some other way, be it hair or skin color, becoming part animal, Even changing gender or personality if you really wanna have fun!

Just fill out this form!

Girls
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Pregnant with:
Other changes:

Boys
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Changes:
Pregnant with (optional if you go that route!):

And I'll start with my profile too!
Name: Sekkai
Appearance: (See sig!)
Personality: A very hyperactive and rather eccentric girl, Sekkai also suffers from a short temper and a mischevious streak a mile wide! She just LOVES causing chaos!
History: A very strange individual in this world, she appeared with the shop as the owner, along with a few assistants to help her, all of which are animal people just like her! Nobody except her assistants know who she is...and even they're not entirely sure!
Pregnant with: 8
Changes: Let's leave those up to whoever wants to have some fun!

As you can see, I'm taking characters to be my assistants and run the store as well! Feel free to apply as a native, a tourist or an assistant! We'll start when we get enough people!

Edit: Oh yes, that reminds me! As a guideline for how quickly pregnancies grow, there arte blue potions to make it grow a month a day up to nine months...Red ones to make them grow a month every hour...and black ones make them grow within minutes!  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:56 pm
Name: Jake sky
Appearance: User Image
Personality: A bit shy, yet very kind-hearted and friendly. He is always there for the people he cares about, and is there to lend a hand when needed.
History: Jake stay in the village his whole life, but when the women couldn't not get pregent he had to do some about it. When he heard about the Potion shop, he wanted to check it out. Jake was not sure what would happen next, if he knew that this was going to happen. He don't know that pregnant can come to anybody, if they just ask.
Changes: To everybody that wants fun
Pregnant with (optional if you go that route!): twins or maybe 3  

xXLoveless_GenesisXx

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200

xXLoveless_GenesisXx

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:59 am
Jake opens the door and walking quietly until a women that work here came out of nowhere. " Hello Welcome to Lucky Cat Potions! How can I help ya?" Jake jumps alittle from being surprize then scratch his head and nodd to the women. "Yes is there anything for help pregnant??? " The women face with smiling brightly then pulls him over to the tea area. "Y-yes there is and I'll go get some."  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:53 am
The women smiles as she starts some tea then grabs some of the Red potion and pours some in Jake's tea. Jake waits quietly as the women bring the tea back. "Here you go..here some tea with a little something in it." He smiles at her then take the tea from her. "Why thank you, I was really thristed coming here." Jake take the cup to his mouth and drinks almost all of it. "The tea will help you now and you can wait." Jake didn't know that he was the one going to get pergnant. He was done with it then give her the cup and love how the spice taste in his mouth. "Thank you and I'll pay for it now." As he gets up some felt different about him, but he thougt it was tea trying it best to calm in his belly. The women smiles at him and sat him back into the set. "No please stay, it helps if someone near by." as she said calm to him. "What..I'm the one getting pergnant?" as he rubs his belly that it had a bump already. "Yes you said that you wanted help getting pergnant...."  

xXLoveless_GenesisXx

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malus-Servus

12,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:56 pm
Name: Chris
Appearance: Similar to avatar
Personality: shy boy... kinda nerdy
History: uhhh... don't know
Changes: not sure
Pregnant with (optional if you go that route!): as many as someone wants to make me be pregnant with twisted

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:17 pm
What the hey. I'm bored.

Name: Lici
Appearance: A very intelligent looking girl, Lici wears a polo shirt and jeans. She is fairly tall, very skinny (through no fault of her own) and wears huge glasses. Her Brown hair reaches her shoulders and her eyes are green.
Personality: Intelligent. She recites facts and always uses logic before acting. Her people skills could stand some work, though.
History: Born, lived, hasn't died yet. She works at Lucky Cat as a shelver and -gasp- a tester. She tests the potions to make sure they work. As she tests them on herself, this can cause problems. She has many children because of this, and all have gone to the women in the village who want children but are unwilling or unable to afford or take the potions.
Pregnant with: Right now, two. She took the black potion as a tester.
Other changes: At this moment, all changes are undone due to a potion. She has had blue skin, yellow eyes, cat ears, and fins in the past, however.  

iflip4dolphins

Sekkai Strife

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:29 pm
((AWRIGHT! Finally. Now I'll start this out right!))

"Come one, come all!" A girl cries from the potion shop, holding open the doors with a grin! "Lucky Cat potions is now open for business!" Sekkai smiles as she sees people slowly coming to her shop, running toward the front counter. "Everyone! Get ready, our first customers are on their way!" Leaping over the counter, she stands with a smile, leaning against the counter!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:45 am
Chris hums lightly as he hears the girl's cries for customer. Seeing how he had nothing better to do he wandered into the shop and looked around. Seeing what exactly the shop was all about and if there was anything of interest.  

Malus-Servus

12,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Marathon 300

Sekkai Strife

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:53 pm
Sekkai waves to the man who comes in, her ears perking up! "Hello there, sir! Welcome to Lucky Cat potions! What might you be looking for today?"

The shop was filled with hundreds upon hundreds of small vials, All organized in areas for convenience. Female and male transformations, magic elixirs, Medicines, fertility aids...In fact, the fertility aids were bigger than any other place! The bottles, while containing different potion colors, are tinted with some red, some blue, and some black...Odd how specialized that area is. All the vials glowed with the light from inside the store, a chandelier with some sort of glowing crystal inside...It all looked very mystical.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:54 am
Chris hummed and looked around a bit more, "I am... just looking at the moment, didn't know what you had in here"  

Malus-Servus

12,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Marathon 300

Sekkai Strife

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:24 pm
"Only to look, eh? Well tell me...what is it you most desire?" She smiles wide. "I'll bet you anything I can make it come true!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:31 am
"Hmm, nothing that I can think of at the moment, sorry"  

Malus-Servus

12,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Marathon 300

Sekkai Strife

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:18 am
Sekkai sighs, and walks over to him, putting an arm around his shoulders. "Nothing? I know very well for a fact the problems surrounding this village...You know that you guys need some help, right?" She smiles, leading him over to the fertility rack, motioning to it all. "I have the solution to this problem, my man! Tell you what," she says with a grin, "I'll give you one free sample off of this rack...only one though! I want you to trust me, after all...so just take it...And you'll see how quickly these little problems are solved!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:39 am

Chris looked at all the potions then over at Sekkai with a smug-ish type look on his face. "You think this is going to 'help' any problems? Fine, I'll humor you. I will take one free I guess." He couldn't believe she was showing him fertility treatments, not much good those would do without the other person, he thought.

Malus-Servus

12,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Marathon 300

Sekkai Strife

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:24 am
Sekkai smiles innocently at the man. "Now you just need to give it to someone. Anyone at all! And you'll see just how quickly the miracle of life will come to them!" She doesn't seem to be specifying who though...  
The Library

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff