Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Temp Closed Rooms~
Seisuke Sanctum please Knock first Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:16 am
As you walk towards the gates of this house the doors made of solid beautiful oak an inscription says "all people that wants to enter knock first"in kanji as you pass the gates you see a beautiful pathway filled with sakura trees on each side towards the entrance of this mansion when you are close just before the entrance theres an arched bridge with a koi pond underneath filled with fish as you enter the house theres a ledge with a sign on the wall that says "remove your shoes before entering" the floors made of wood varnished the walls with an assortement of ukyo-e paintings on the rooms the doors are shoji screens and at the basement filled with all sort of the latest gadgets it looks like a mini Akihabara(electronics distric in japan very famous by those who look and have visit japan) Outside is an Onsen a really beautiful one (termal spring or Hot spring as you may called it) Big enough for the whole crew of RDS near theres a garden too to the left side theres a dojo for those who want to train in Swordsmanship well Japanese Swordsmanship that is ^^.

This is my haven in midst of all the chaos
is my home a mansion Japanese Style ^^
only one allowed to enter without knocking

Ame ojou sama and her friends

btw Solis Rose aprrove this ok so im allowed ^^

and thanks solis  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:18 am
*relaxes on the sofa* Finally my home
Hmmm need some decoration *Thinks*
im gonna do that later now to enjoy a relaxing day
*closes his eyes and goes to sleep*  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:45 pm
*wakes up sad*shes gone is no good being alone pfft bored  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:19 pm
*stays silent for a while*  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:08 am
he enters carrying his pet who has a gift in her hands for him he smiles goes upstairs and carefully puts her on top a Futon matress he kissed her forehead and gently took the gift he puts it on and silently goes to the ball he whispers "sleep thight my pet"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:29 am
he now enters again and goes to the bed where his pet is and falls asleep with something in his hands  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ame ojou sama

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:19 pm
*She awakes, finding his gift and smiles, putting it on as she softly licks him awake*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:26 pm
he awakes because of her licking "hi pet"
Ame ojou sama
*She awakes, finding his gift and smiles, putting it on as she softly licks him awake*

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ame ojou sama

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:28 pm
Master! Is this gift for me? *She holds up the shiny watch* It is so like the one I bought you!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:33 pm
yes it is for you*closes your hand gently and puts on your chest*you have a heart of gold thats why bought that way
Ame ojou sama
Master! Is this gift for me? *She holds up the shiny watch* It is so like the one I bought you!

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ame ojou sama

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:34 pm
*She licks his hands, nuzzling them* And mine was to signify how prescious our time is together.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:39 pm
he smiles and pets you "cmon pet give your master a kiss "
Ame ojou sama
*She licks his hands, nuzzling them* And mine was to signify how prescious our time is together.

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ame ojou sama

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:42 pm
*She mews softly, closing her golden eyes as she kisses his lips softly* Thank you Master.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:46 pm
he kisses back gently "you are most welcome"

Ame ojou sama
*She mews softly, closing her golden eyes as she kisses his lips softly* Thank you Master.

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:41 am
he enters forcefuly angry at himself feeling stupid that he could be of any help to crow so he takes a bath changes his clothes "How naive of me to think that i must be stupid i wont even try again for the moment ill stay secluded if im really needed they woukd come to me "he sits at his dojo and puts his swords in front of him on the floor feeling a little calmed in his home  
~Temp Closed Rooms~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff