{PRP} Forever Memories (Oathkeeper & Whistle) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:55 pm
Summer was indeed on it's way, the warm breeze gave it away. It made Oathkeeper just a litte happier. It had been a good long while since the disappearance of his former life mate, Auriga. Somehow, even though the oncoming summer was a good thing---it also brought him back to remember the warm starry summer night when they 1st had vowed to be each other's forever.

Forever...

Maybe forever wasn't real. Maybe, like Chaci had said before...people really do flit in and out of your life to teach you and make you strong. Definantly true. Forever must be in the memories we have.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:14 pm
Summer had come once more...
Whistle smiled slightly to herself as the wind tugged her mane and tail this way and that. The time of new birth was ebbing, flowing into the time of growth, of life, of light... It was in this season her children had gamboled in the sun... Gangly, giggly and innocent...
Grown and scattered... Lost, like her mate...
'If you ever need me, Just Whistle... And I'll come running... I promise...'
Her words once whispered across the DreamScape, echoing through the Farplane like a bell... The higher Fayth had known...
She had said those words to her mate upon first arriving in the land, a smile on her face as she realized they were finally true. She was face to face with him, rather than merely a dream... They were real...
Wherever he was...
"If you're lost without me... Wondering where I might be..." She hummed and sang softly to herself as she made her way through the land, in search of any clues she might be lucky -or clever- enough to find.

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:46 pm
Lost in thoughts, Oathkeeper wandered...not bothering to watch where his feet were taking him. Or was it where fate was taking him? If he just walked, without plans---was he giving himself up to destiny's hands? It was an intruiging thought. It brought excitement back into his weary and saddened soul. Where was he going?! Who would he meet? Maybe it would be a new friend or someone who needed him. Oathkeeper carried on faster. Wait---was there singing on the wind? He stopped a moment to listen. Surely was. But from whom?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:56 pm
Ahh, but that song just made her sad... Something else, something a little happier..
"Hmm..." Whistle murmured as she trotted along. "What to sing? What to sing?..."
"I know that you're hiding things. Using gentle words to shelter me. Your words were like a dream. But Dreams could never fool me... Not that easily..."
She shook her head as the words came out. A fitting song for a Dream to sing to her missing dreamer.
"Ahh, stop being silly and start looking." She tartly ordered herself. "See what the Fayth have in store for you today."

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:09 am
Now the songs had switched. Oathkeeper chuckled to himself. Although, they sounded sad---whomever was singing that is. That was no laughing matter at all. "Hello~~~" Oathkeeper called, looking around. He thought he spotted something that was purple colored in the distance, but alas---he must be getting old...he couldn't make out who or what it could be. Most likely another Soquili, but just to be sure, he stood his ground this time rather than rushing to approach. "Are you okay?" he added, waiting patiently for reply.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:47 pm
At the questioning 'hello' she swerved, altering her course to bring her closer to the voice. It sounded friendly enough...
With a mental shrug she looked this way and that as she trotted -she thought- in the right direction. "Hello?"
The question made her smile in spite of herself. Was she? Well... Yes and no. She was alive and healthy and unharmed... But she was lost, and alone, and couldn't really remember... Anything.
"Am I okay?" She echoed with a sigh. "No... Not really."

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:12 pm
By the time the female stranger had finished saying hello, Oath had reached her. So she wasn't okay...hm Oath thought. This always seemed his specialty, helping---or at least trying to help---others. "Is there any way I might be able to help you?" he asked, "Your singing was lovely, but it had an undertone of sadness." He lowered his head a bit, to not look so tall and or intimidating in any way.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:31 pm
She smiled at him slightly, appreciating the compliment and the fact that he bent down to be a little more level with her... Her mate had done that, hadn't he? Oh how she missed him...
"I.. I don't really know if you could help me, Kind Sir." She said softly. "But I thank you for the compliment and the kind words.. You see, I am very lost... And I am trying to find my love... And I'm afraid, I might never see him again..."
Tears welled up in her glowing eyes, so she ducked her head to hide in mane and tried to hide her tears.

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:55 pm
Ache again filled Oathkeeper's heart. He too knew what that had been like. He had lost his life mate too. "I am, sorry to hear that" Oathkeeper began slowly. His pain, he had thought, had nearly been healed; but this...kinda made it a dull pain deep within him no matter what. "My name is Oathkeeper, if anything...I can be a shoulder to cry on. Pain and sadness are nothing to hide" he soothed. "I know your fear, I myself have experianced it. My life mate disappeared too. So I might know at least a little of enough to help you...or at least make you feel a little better..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:48 am
"Oh I do not mean to burden you with my troubles." Whistle murmured sadly. "Please forgive me for the painful memories I no doubt have stirred..."
She composed herself and peeked out of her mane once more, considering him shyly. "It is a pleasure to meet so kind a stallion as you, Oathkeeper... You look like someone I might have known in my homeland... But I am afraid I cannot remember for sure..."
She frowned, shaking her head. "I cannot remember much of anything, I am afraid... My name is Whistle Rêve Toujours Faythren, but I am simply called Whistle... I am from the Farplane and the Dreamlands, I once walked the land of Spira and the worlds that came near to it... I once bore a silver pendant and walked beside my love, and we have many beautiful children..."
She sighed. "But their names and faces, as well as those of my friends, melt away like mist in the morning when I try to grasp them..."
She gave him a faint smile. "I will not cry anymore, if I can help it.. But I thank you for your kindness and your understanding, Oathkeeper."

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:55 am
Oathkeeper had never heard of such a place, but she was indeed familiar---in a strange sense. "I never knew where I came from, so that is very possible...but I am not likely to remember it..." he sighed. "Whistle is a very pretty name" he added quickly, "I am Oathkeeper." He stood for a moment. Sure bad memories stirred within him, but he was strong---he would perservere. He now believed in a bigger Destiny awaiting him.

"It is very tragic to hear such a story" Oathkeeper continued, "Have you ever tried reflecting or meditating on it? Also, a pretty smart mare once told me---some things, we have to give up to fate. If you're here, surely your mate is? You will meet again, of that I am almost certain."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:00 pm
She nodded slightly. Whistle knew all-too-well how it felt to be unsure where one came from, thankfully, that and her name were the first things that she remembered upon setting hoof on this land... And the flickers and flashes of her family, or the emotions that accompanied them... But still no definate face, no beloved name...
Still, emptiness and fog.
"You are very kind to say so." She smiled. "I have meditated much, and done dreamings... And still only the flickers which I have already retrieved haunt me... I would like to think my love is here, or will find a way here..."
She shifted on her hooves. "And one way or another, I am sure we will be reunited... But I was once a dream.. And without my dreamer, I am.. Less than real.."

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:58 am
Oathkeeper thought deep. He seemed at a loss for words this time around. "Forgive my ignorance...but might there be any way of finding out if he too is here?" Oathkeeper began, "anyway at all? Perhaps I could search for him. I know the lands quite well in my age." If it was to benifit someone's life, he would never stop searching to bring love and happiness back to someone.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:39 pm
Whistle smiled slightly. "There is nothing to forgive, Oathkeeper." She said warmly. "And if there was, it was forgiven in that very instant... As far as finding out if he is here, that is why I am searching.. But without knowing his name, and having only the barest of descriptions, I had not really thought to enlist allies.. Not that I have met all too many in this place..."
She frowned slightly and glanced around, deep in thought. "I would much appreciate your aid in this quest.. I know he is painted like I am, the Fayth marked us... My son is also much the same, though I beg you steer clear of Aveshar... He is not like his father or myself in anything other than markings... His coat is black as sin, his wings wide and sweeping."
She shuddered, knowing all too well the games Aveshar played with others. Thankfully he did not inflict such pain on his kin. "If, perhaps, if you went one way, and I the other... And we agreed to meet back up after a number of days? Maybe, one of us will find him?"
She let hope bloom in her heart, it's fragile flame lighting her eyes.

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:08 pm
"That is a possible fruitful route to go" he pondered. He didn't want to leave her company just yet, but he would help seach---oh definantly he'd help search. "Alike markings" he repeated, to be absolutely sure to remember. They were very unique and pretty markings too...wouldn't be to hard to recognize on another Soquili. He nodded slowly to himself, "So, Whistle. Is there anything particular I could say in the event I find him and he's confused?" It would be rather interesting to approach a stallion and start babbling on that he'd found him for his mate. Or maybe not so weird? He didn't really know. xd  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff