Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Digital Doubt..... ( Dead until proven otherwise. ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:39 pm
Regret...my secret weapon, one that fuels our minds to do unspeakable things. This regret is the scourge of our world, of which I shall use to rid this planet of sinners of all sorts. I shall destroy them with a game...I shall call it....

Digital....Doubt

Stuck in an abandoned digimon prison, you find your friends, and people you do not know. You enter another room, only to find a digimon hanging from the ceiling, dead.

In this game, the laws of the digital world are defied inside the walls of this prison, and digimon CAN die.....beware.

There are two roles to this game:
Reapers
Players

The reapers are evil players that aim to kill the innocent players and win the game.

The innocent players are normal people, and there are reapers strategically planted amongst them, to try and kill them all without dying.

*PM ME FOR YOUR ROLES AFTER YOU HAVE POSTED AN APPLICATION

*This Roleplay is based of the Manga, Doubt, and the infamous Mafia Games that are played.

*You may roleplay in this thread to try and find the reapers slip-ups, or communicate together in the towns, a feature normally unusable in the other mafia games. I'm adding this to make it more realistic, as if you were all in the same building together.

*Trust no one. Even your best friends may be reapers, as the character in doubt unfortunately discovers.

Sign-ups:

Username:
Reason for wanting to join:

Participants:
1. The_Enigmatic_Knight - Game Master
2. anna_mage
3. Tainted_Heart.
4. Hurricane_hedgehog
5. Shadow Toan
6. oreck01

This game is for ten players, and amongst them are a random number of reapers. *We'll have six normal players and the Game Master this round.

This game is a test of your wits, skill, cunning, and manipulative ability. Join if you wish to test your mind against some of the world's most complex situations in this game....Welcome, to Digital Doubt.

NEW INNOVATION:
Starting now, I shall have plenty of more abilities, that players can have in the beginning of the game, that can potentially scout out a reaper.

Also starting now, you do not need to tell me what digimon you want to be!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:46 pm
Oh, fancy when I log on for the first time in ages, a new roleplay appears in front of my eyes! It seems fortune smiles upon me when I face boredom!

Username: Digitality
Reason for wanting to join: I've been severely bored, and this seems a good pastime.  

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:50 pm
I feel popular...someone already signed up! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:10 am
Username: Kirashimu
Reason for wanting to join: I love games like this! XD Can I be Demiveemon?  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:44 pm
Username: Draco_Lord
Reason for wanting to join: Kirashimu told me to. And I need to improve my mental skills.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:20 am
Username: cdcash912
Reason for wanting to join: Looks fun, and it would help me improve my RPing skills. I would like to be Angemon  

cdcash912

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:05 am
Can you guys please pm me so I can give you your roles? I'm not going to announce who's a reaper out in public.....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:31 pm
Draco, what digimon do you want to be?  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:12 pm
Any level? If that is true then BlackWarGreymon. If not then BlackAgumon.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:43 am
Username: ZarAburame
Reason for wanting to join:I always liked the mafia games in the guild before but never got into one so ya XD um i want to be keramon  

ZarAburame

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:49 am
Username: A-Tainted-Heart-100
Reason for wanting to join: Well, I dont know, just want more roleplays and I feellke yours would be god Experiance for me, Oh, I cn only post every second day, I have to share the Comp with my Brother.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:24 pm
Tainted, please pm me for your role, and tell me what digimon you want to be. Same goes to Cdcash.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:37 pm
OPENING WRITEUP #1:

A man in black sunglasses appears before a group of six people, all sitting next to each other, some of them knowing each other from past experiences, and others seeming to be new faces. You look around to see five others, and a large, silhouetted figure standing in front of you.
"Welcome, players. I am your host to Digital Doubt..."
He stepped to the left, and a doorway became visible.
"In this game, there are 'players' and 'reapers'. The players want to stay alive, and kill all of the reapers before the seventh night, or you all die by my hand." He said grimly. "If you manage to kill off the reapers, the surviving players leave with a fortune and a one-way ticket out, meaning that you will never be chosen to play this game again." (Meaning that you have to have a different digimon each time you sign up! ^^)
The man in shades opened the door, and a ray of light shined brilliantly out the door. "This door is the door that the winners enter. Whether it be players or reapers I cannot be sure. The players and reapers all must vote during the day phases of this game, to have the member with the most votes killed. [to vote, simply say: Vote: *Person you vote for* ] Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll leave you to your own dimensions now...." He stepped with his right foot, and all of the digimon players and reapers were sent into a single room. The walls around you seemed to be made of a rubbery material, and a locked door barred your way out of one side. the other side was wide open, and only shadows lay after it.

( ALL REAPERS PM ME! )

IT IS NOW DAY PHASE 1. Just roleplay or normally talk in this thread. Roleplaying is more encouraged, though. You can also go to the towns, and converse with one another to share suspicions privately, and forge secret alliances. Good luck!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:49 pm
Leomon slowly walked around the room, checking to see if it was a possibility within the small spark of chance that they had, that there was more than one open exit. Much to his disgust and prevailing senses of pessimism, there was not an exit.
"Well, this is just great! We're stuck in this stupid place, and I have no idea what's going on!" He said frustratedly.  

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:05 pm
BlackAgumon ignored the locked exit for now, he could always come back to it latter. He first wanted to know what was around him. (I really hope we can use our digimon's attacks) "Pepper Breath!" The fire ball sailing through the darkness lighting it up.  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff