Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[FIN] I swear I didn't know! (Chukua x Msimulizi x Orophin) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:07 pm
User Image

Chukua walked around , passing through the patches of light, dancing through the trees as he enjoyed the day. It was mid morning and he had gotten up early to see the sunrise just outside the jungle. As the half blind leopard made his way back to the den, he paused here and there to take a drink in a small pool of morning dew, and take in the morning scenery.

He had come out to see the sunset almost every day since his cubs had grown. Some nights he found that he wouldn't be able to get to sleep. No matter how much he tried, he just wouldn't be able to sleep. He thought it might have been the lack of cubs by his side. The den felt a lot bigger with most of his cubs gone. He knew Muli missed them, and he couldn't help but feel the same.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:01 pm
Muli couldn't help but feel...pensive. She couldn't help but feel something was...off. Not right. Of course...she couldn't figure out WHAT was off. So she shrugged it off and chalked it up to jitters. Women's intuition was overrated in her mind. Seeing Chuk, she trotted forward, smile on her face.

"Hello love." She fell into step beside him, smile on her face. "How are you today?"

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:20 pm
Chuk looked behind him to see his mate. He smiled lightly and pranced around her. "I am fabulous darln'." He said as he walked over to her and licked her cheek. "The day is young, the weather's beautiful, and now yer here by my side! Don't know how this day could get any better." He said happily as he gave her a wink.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:05 am
User ImageHe had a feeling today was the day he'd meet his daddy. He didn't know how he knew, he just felt it deep in his bones. The scent that he remembered as a tiny cub was stronger. He looked haggard. And of course he did. A cub of his size shouldn't be wandering all by himself, yet here he was. Peeking out, he sighed and frowned a little bit, not seeing anything but paw prints. Maybe they belonged to his daddy?!

Picking up the pace, Orophin giggled as he ran and, eyes closed, just enjoying the day and the pure, simple thought of meeting his mysterious dad. That was, until he ran into something very much solid but furry, which sent him flying backwards and his red eyes to snap open.

When he looked up, he blinked. This leopard had the same colors he did! "....Daddy..? Are you Chuk? 'cause... if you're Chuk, you're daddy."

Feral Mule

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:54 am
Muli grinned and nuzzled her mate, happy as could be. "Hmmm...perhaps a rainbow. But I can't think much else that could make the day better." Well, she could...but she wasn't going to push him. Things would settle out right, they always did.

The lioness blinked as she heard small noises and a voice...and looked down to see a little cub that reminded her in shape of Toh Ni. Wait...what? She raised a brow at the cub. Certainly he had the wrong leopard.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:28 am
Chuk chuckled, "But to get a rainbow we'd need rai.." He was cut off when he felt something bump into him. He blinked twice before he looked down to see what it was and met the face of a small cub.

"Yer daddy?" he asked in shock, "Boy I think yer mistaken... You can't be my son." He said as he sat back down and looked to his mate.

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:19 am
"Nu-uh! Momma said I know you when I'd see you! And LOOK. We have the same colors!" He huffed and showed him the little hair fuzz on his head and the linings of his cheeks. Even their dots were the same! "You're my daddy and I just..... I followed you. Your scent. Cause.... ....well, I wanted to know who my daddy was and yeah...." His ears lowered a bit. Now he felt a bit awkward. Clearly his daddy was with another female, and he shot that female a look.

His daddy should ONLY be with his momma. That's the way family worked. "....Why aren't you with us, daddy? I mean.... Why'd you leave?" He moved up towards the blue and white leopard and pawed at his arm a little, acting pathetic.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:05 pm
Muli scrutinized the little cub in the way only an inquisitive bard could. It didn't help she was more than a little annoyed. The cub came and ruined a perfectly good outing with HER mate!

But...there were similarities between Chuk and the little cub. Not many...but some. She snorted. "Cub, that look you gave me...is unacceptable. I've done nothing to you. Heck, I don't even KNOW you." She was of a mind to take the cub back to his mother, and maybe give her a stern talking to about MANNERS. Even the unruliest of her cubs had had them!

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:55 pm
As he continued to look at the cub, some of his features started to stand out more than others. The small ears, his long lets, his thinner build, the brown coat. Then it hit him. "Oh boy..." He said as he looked from the cub over to Muli. Suddenly Eisheth popped into his mind. Of corse... that would explain his brown color.

"Hey kid, your mother wouldn't happen to be Eisheth would it?" He asked, his ears folding back, wondering how he would explain this to Muli.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:05 am
The little cub's ears flattened at being scolded. Really, he had no place to do that to the elder female. He knew that. Looking like he'd just been cuffed in the ear, those red eyes glanced up to the other leopard and he nodded a little. That was indeed his momma. "Yes... That's my momma's name," he whispered softly. His tail tucked between his legs as he got the sinking feeling he wasn't wanted here.

"I.... D...." he sighed again and started backing up slowly, head down, eyes staring at the dirt. He basically ruined something, he knew. It was hanging heavily in the air.

Feral Mule

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:11 am
Muli was feeling a little better...until Chuk spoke up. She stared with wide eyes...then looked to the little one. He...he was younger than their cubs. She forced her tears back, and sent Chuk a look of 'we'll talk later'. She was too hurt by the thought to properly talk to him currently. And...
The little one looked so dejected. She sighed and reached a paw out, to tilt the little one's chin up. "I'm sorry I snapped at you, cub. But...you need to learn a little tact. You were very hurtful, likely without meaning to be." There was no sense in being angry at the cub. And Muli rather prided herself on her sense.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:14 pm
His heart nearly stopped when the cub nodded. Chuk's head then started to spin. How could he have cubs from her? They were together one day...and one night.

"Oh boy..."

Chuk knew that look. He flattened his ears against his head and lowered himself to the ground a little. Boy was he going to be in a world of hurt. "Listen son," He said out of habit, "Why don't you stay with us.." he glanced over to Muli, flinching a little, "...for a while." He gave the cub a small grin. "I can't have ya headn' back home after you came all this way."

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:07 pm
Sniffling a little, the cub moved to the female and pressed his face against her side in a way of apology. He didn't mean to, not really anyway. Just that she wasn't his momma and she was with his daddy. He didn't understand any of it. Those red eyes looked up at her and the little leotah leaned in and licked her chin before moving back to the leopard with a sigh. So he was going to go back home? He really didn't want too.

"Ok.." he said softly, ears still flat, knowing he'd caused some sort of trouble.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:26 pm
The bard smoothed down the cub's little head fluff, giving him a comforting smile. And once he went over to Chuk, she turned her thoughts inward. Why had the little one sent her such a hurtful look? Well...only one way to figure out. She turned her attention to the cub, and Chuk, again. "I'm Msimulizi...your father's mate. What's your name, little one?"  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:43 pm
He cast those red orbs towards his father, and then back to his..... ...father's mate and sighed softly. "Orophin'Calmacacil. Orophin or Oro for short," he muttered against her belly, not able to help it. He missed his mother, was that a crime? After all. He was but a cub who didn't know any better. He laid down beside her, head in her stomach, just laying there with a heavy sigh. He could really go to sleep like this.

"I.... wanted to bring my daddy to momma.... but.... I've ruined... something here, haven't I?" he asked, voice dripping in guilt and apologies. He didn't mean to. It was a simple request in his head; have his family together so he'd know what it was like. But this female wasn't so bad.

"....What do I call you? I mean... ........" That was one awkward question.

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff