Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Imp's Customs - Winners p13! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Molten Tigrex

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:53 am
Starts Friday, April 3rd @ 10am PST
Ends Sunday, April 5th @ 5pm PST

Yes, once it's 10am you can start posting even without me being around to open.

The number of slots is a secret,
but rest assured there is at least one for each rarity
(common, uncommon, rare, ultra-rare).

- CC style, like King did before.
- I don't do clothes on a horse if they wear the clothes like a person, so you will not get CC'd this way. If you've tailor the clothes to fit the horse instead, you stand a higher than 0 chance of being CC'd. DON'T COME TO ME FOR COSPLAYS WEARING CLOTHES LIKE PEOPLE.
- If it's not a trait a horse has normally (stuff like vampire fangs), it's a mutant trait. And mutants aren't available in customs sad
- Cerynei and Seathi should be available.
- Pure Skinwalkers are not available, though cursings/cursed skinwalkers can be purchased from an ultra-rare slot.

IMP'S EDITS POLICY, format stolen from Merangue
I won't be giving you price quotes on anything either. This ought to be all you need to know to price your own custom.
-I consider normal hair or accessories to be light edits. example
-Accessories that does not cover the entire body are a moderate edit. example
-Complicated hairstyles or massive amounts of hair are a moderate edit. example | example | example
-Any kind of clothing and armor, or an edit that covers too much of the horse is a heavy edit. example
- This is the right way for clothes to be on a horse in my customs.
horse-friendly armor shape | unrestricting horse jacket | dress is a blanket with a tie

- This is the WRONG way for clothes to be on a horse in my customs (examples are by other colorists)
example | example | example | example
-Anything requiring alteration of the base shading layer or body outline, excepting the hefty body template, leg feathering, and facial/ear expression edits, but including spikes, changes in limb placement, full body scales, etc is a mutant quality edit and is not available through regular customs.
mutant trait example | also a mutant | and again
-Any trait that is not standard on a soquili, such as custom wings or tails (in the case of uni or kalona tails. hair-based tails are just a hair edit) excepting horns, is a mutant quality edit and is not available through regular customs.
wing example | another wing example | tail example

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:28 pm
READ THESE CUSTOMS RULES

READ THEM RIGHT NOW

FOLLOW THESE RULES

DUDE SERIOUSLY YOU BETTER CLICK THIS & READ

THE FORMS ARE HERE TOO; YOU MIGHT NEED THEM

MAN I AM NOT WARNING YOU AGAIN.

You may only enter for one custom, and proxy for one individual who can't make it.

Please post your entire form, as this is a CC-based custom round
and I won't CC something I don't know anything about.

Calculate the cost of your custom on your own - there's a handy guide to self-pricing your edits in the first post.

Please post a finished, polished form here - you can edit, but I wouldn't recommend it, as I read forms as they are posted.

What form you post here is what you will get if you win - so you can't change your custom once you've won a slot.

Please check which breed your custom is on this list....

Common- Seathi, Usdia
Reg Unedited - Regular Soquili (Unedited)
Uncommon - Regular Soquili (Edited), Cerynei
Rare - Wind, Uni, Kelpi, Mer, Kirin, Flutter, Kalona
Ultra-Rare - Cursed Skinwalker, Angeni

Then add the corresponding code below for which rarity it is to the top of your post.
(for instance, if you're getting a Uni, you'd want to put the Rare code at the top of your post)

[align=center][b][size=24][color=green]COMMON[/color][/size][/b][/align]

[align=center][b][size=24][color=darkblue]REG UNEDITED[/color][/size][/b][/align]

[align=center][b][size=24][color=blue]UNCOMMON[/color][/size][/b][/align]

[align=center][b][size=24][color=red]RARE[/color][/size][/b][/align]

[align=center][b][size=24][color=indigo]ULTRA-RARE[/color][/size][/b][/align]

If you do not own any Soquili of your own, and co-own 4 or less Soquili (Usdias do not count as Soquili in this case), please add this code to your post, just below the rarity code and above your form.

[align=center][b][size=18]PS: I'm New![/size][/b][/align]

Failure to understand and/or enact the above rules will result in disqualification!

Molten Tigrex

Shameless Hunter

Molten Tigrex

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:00 am
CUSTOMS ARRRRE OPEN

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:01 am
RARE

PS: I'm New!

.:Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Imp
Name of horse: Emma
Owner: Dihydrogen.
Temper: Reserved
Breed: Spirited
Description:
Wings || I want them to look kinda like the wings in this picture. Not the same just kinda like the same feel (thin and elegant) For the colours I'd prefer the black parts of the wings to be white and the patches where colour goes to have a mix of the pink, yellow, and blue on her body. Whatever really looks the best, I guess.

Eyes || Emma's eyes are a pale pinkish colour, surrounded by and orangy-yellow colour where her whites would be. (See ref)

Body || Emma has a very unique pattern to her. While I can't explain it well, I do have reference images. All markings were done by hand (by me) so I'm sorry I don't have any brushes available to give.
Reference image(s): Body and Hair || Face markings minus the nose markings (which I couldn't fit seeing as how there was no nose. But I do want them there. It's pretty visible on the other ref but if it's not good enough I can colour up a good ref for you.)
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Tag frame color: Pink
Tag feather color: Something that incorporates Emma's colours/patterns.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): I would like Emma's hair to look like the hair she has in the reference image. It's short in the back with two long chunks in front of/around her ears. The hair waves gently near the bottom. As for her tail, I would like it pretty much the same as her hair in that it is long and straight but wavy at the end. The colours for her tail can just be the same as the colours of her hair if it's too difficult to make it look like it does in the ref. It'd be nice if it trailed along the floor a little bit, but if that doesn't look very nice in the end result then just above floor length is fine.  

Dihydrogen.

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:01 am
UNCOMMON

.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Infi
Name of horse: Draeanna
Owner: Kirowyn Love
Temper: Earthy
Breed: Sylvan Cerynei
Description:
-----Eye color: very light blue - almost white
-----Hair Color: Whitish/Greenish Blue
-----Hair Style - Very long like Crisantos, only a little more wind blown look to it and wavy. It should also have pink lilies tucked in throughout.
-----Body: A couple of different shades of blue splotched over her whole body. Green vines with lilies attached should be wrapped around her, and some of the vines should have leafy tendrils hanging from them. The vines shouldn't completely envelope her, but I'm picturing vines up one hind leg, a little wrapped around her middle, and then maybe wrapped around the opposing foreleg. There should be a few very colorful humming birds flying around her.
Reference image(s): Main, Side, Back
(I know the ref pics kind of suck, but it's kind of an old game - Heroes of Might and Magic 3nodding )

Which stage you want them to start as? Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever matches <3
Tag frame color: Whatever matches <3
Tag feather color: Whatever matches <3

Price: 950K  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:02 am
UNCOMMON

.:Edited Cerynei Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Tellervo
Owner: Mameha Otome
Temper: Regal
Description:
Pelt/Body Color - Like a young fawn, rusty brown into tan, white/tan underbelly, white spots on rump only (not her whole body), legs darken back into the rust brown as they get closer to her hooves (Pelt color ref)
Mane Color - White
Mane/Tail Design - Cerynei tail, Mane to look styled somewhat, with a single ringlet coming down by her right eye only (Hair ref)
Eyes - Red
Hooves - White
Reference image(s): She is based entirely on this avatar
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag frame color: Dark forest green
Tag feather color: One brown and white, the other leafy green
Hair/clothing edits:
Hair
Headdress - Because I know the females cannot have antlers, I would like the antlers to be part of the headdress. Dark brown/black antlers covered in moss and butterflies, gold beads attached to a floral pin of white/cream roses, red berries and leaves
Cloak - To drape off her body slightly and not cover it completely
Ivy - Wraps up one front leg, her chest and part of her neck
Full Image again

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:03 am
UNCOMMON

PS: I'm New!

.:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Denali
Owner: dawns_aura
Temper (one word for horse's personality): cautious
Breed: OC
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Mane Color: Black w/ streaks of gold
Tail color: Black w/ streaks of gold
Eyes : teal with lighter green on upper eyelid
Coat: Red
Mane style: Long, gathered in a single braid with a single lotus near her ears
Tail style: long and flowing
Marking: on rump, gold in color
Hooves: gold
Jewelry/accessories: Three piercings in each ear (gold), pink/white mandala, three gold “tear drops” under each eye, and black bell sleeves with yellow trim on forelegs

Reference image(s): Mandala-
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj205/santianne/referances/jko64sm_lgAum.jpg

Marking-
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj205/santianne/referances/lakshmi-puja-alpana-pattern.jpg

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Tag frame color: colorist choice
Tag feather color: colorist choice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:09 am
UNCOMMON

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Infinite Improbability
Name of horse: Sakari
Owner: EvilMadness666
Temper (one word for horse's personality): sweet
Breed: chocolate chip cookie and milk
- eye color: green color
- hair color: milk
- hair stile: long/long
Reference image(s):
- how she should look like: x
- picture I took colors from for plushie: x
- some more pictures taht could help: x
Default accessory color(s)?: -
Tag frame color: chocolate brown
Tag feather color: brown/beige and white/light brown
Hair/clothing edits: hair should be milk

Total price:

Agneza

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:10 am
RARE

Proxying on behalf of Doodle p***s

.:Flutter Soquili:.
Colourist Wanted: Imp
Name of Soquili: Niobe
Owner(s): Doodle p***s
Temper: Sorrowful
Breed: O.C Cosplay

Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eye color: Dark Lavender
Body color: Dark Smokey gray (See Reference Images)

Markings: Soft pink and white stockings up her front legs and on her ears. The markings on her face should be the same as her brother's, the elvish for "I love you" and "I hate you" on each side like tears. These markings should also be on her legs above her knees in dark lavender with a white or lighter lavender glow about them. She also has a breaking heart on her rump with cross bones in pale pink - the same glow (as with all her markings) applies.

Wing color(s): Like the blue winged butterflies in the picture, but instead of blue soft pinks and lavenders mingled together with the elvish writing around the edges on the back parts where the black meets the pinks/lavenders like a border.

Mane/Tail: Long jagged mane and tail, mane goes down to her hooves and her tail pools around behind her slightly. The colour forth both mane and tail should be a mix of black and light pink.

Clothing edits: A silver like netting over her mane and tail, with small white diamonds sparkling here and there, and silver choker like necklace, shown in the better ref.

Reference pictures (if needed):
Wing Ref:- Click

Niobe Ref:-
Reference One (Best Available)
Reference Two

Starting stage (basket or adult): Adult

Accessory color(s): None
Tag frame color: Colourist Choice
Tag feather color(s): Colourist Choice
Tag bg: Colourist Choice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:11 am
RARE

.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Miranda
Owner: Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Temper: Thoughtful

Description:
As adult=
Horn color- Pale gold, darker then both her body and hair
Horn style- see edits (no I’m not asking for a completely edited horn)
Eye color- Pale blue
Hair color- White gold is the best way I can describe it. Basically it should be white in color but with golden hues for the shading. ((I had a few issues with the color ref I got for it so just focus around the white area mostly for that.))
Mane style- see edits
Tail style- traditional lion-esque uni tail
Tail color- the hair on the tail should match her hair color and the coat/fur should match the rest of her body
Main body color- Pale creamy golden in color, it should be a bit darker then her mane. A bit dusty/old looking.
Body markings- On her legs, particularly on the areas facing out and at her joints there should be pale pink scars, mostly thin scratches with a few larger ones.
-Around the base of her horn I would like there to be a golden star burst shape
-around her eyes I would like a series of golden dots and thin swirls/stripes to give her a more regal appearance. They should draw attention to her eyes. I leave the pattern itself up to you. ^^
Hoof color- Somewhere between her coat color and horn color.

As foal=
Same base colors as an adult but much brighter. She should not, however, have a broken horn or any scars.
No edits on her as a foal.

As basket=
Could there please be some sort of lily like the ones in her hair either laying by the side of the basket or on the lid?

Reference Image(s): Full Body Basic positioning ref
Hair ref (sorry that it’s blurry my camera went insane)
Base/Basic color refs
Lily accessory(again sorry about the blurriness)
Which stage you want them to start as?: basket please
Default accessory color(s)?: as foal- whatever looks nice
Tag frame color: something a bit darker or neutral in color
Tag feather color: something that looks nice

Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Note-all edits should only be on her adult form
Hair edits- This is where my description skills begin to fail. I want her mane to fall down somewhere between the base of her throat and the middle of her chest in length. It should be loose waves/curls for the most part. I would like her to have shortish bangs that come down to around her eyebrows or just a little past. They should by kinda clumped together and somewhat fluffy looking. ((I have pictures! see refs)) They should be parted by her horn. Now for the really fun part; running from bellow her bangs on either side I would like there to be somewhat thick sections of hair. These sections should be pulled back in a gentle arc/hoopish type shape ((again I have pics)) and tied behind her head, fastened by a ribbon. ((see jewelry))

Jewelry edits- Around her tail I would like there to be a long, thin, black band of thorns wrapping around it. The band should start at her rump and end about 3/4s of the way down.

-Around the base of her tail ((where it meets her rump)) I would like there to be a ribbon and lily ornament. ((see refs to look at the lilies)) The ribbon should be the same shade of blue as her eyes and look tattered. It should be tied around her tail and hang down.

-Around her neck I would like there to be the same type of ribbon and lily ornament but with the lilies having little to no stems this time. The ribbon should be tied in the front so you can see it hanging down beneath the lilies.

-In her hair, where it’s pulled back, I would like there to be a single stemless lily fastened into it by a long ribbon. I’m not sure if it will be possible to have the lily seen with the angle their heads are at, I guess it depends on how fluffy her mane turns out. So if the lily can’t be seen just leave it out, I would definitely like to see the ribbon, though, if at all possible.

-Around all four ankles I would like there to be ribbons like those in her mane, tail, and around her neck. On top of those ribbons I would like there to be a single band, on each ankle, of the same black thorn band as the one around her tail.

Facial edits- I want her to look sad or like she’s thinking of something that troubles her

Horn edits- as an adult I would like her horn to be broken off about a quarter down. It should be a clean break and smooth. ((I had this okayed but if you’d rather not mess with it don’t worry about it))

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:12 am
UNCOMMON

Colorist wanted:
Imp
Name of horse: Dalmasca
Owner: Epine de Rose
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Thrifty
Breed: Shire
Base Coat:
She's a buckskin by default, her colouring is featured in the reference images. The colouring is sloppy but the markings are there. If you can keep it as close to the shade and patterning as possible that would be great.

Hooves:
Fluffy! Undeniably fluffy, make them poofy and have fun with it as she's a shire horse.

Hair Style/Colour:
In line with the buckskin colour her hair is dark (as in the references). While I want to leave the style primarily up to yourself her hair MUST cover her eyes. Part of her charm is that you can't see her eyes and she appears to be 'ultra fluffy' in appearance. If you want to follow the design on the reference then you can or if you have your own idea then that's fine as well - I'm not fussy. x3

Tail Style:
She has a short and very poofy tail, see reference images for more detail.

Eye Colour:
Irrelevant, can't see them.

Clothing Reference:
She wears a tartan sash bearing my family's colours. It's featured in the reference image including it's over all design and the swatch of colours are included. Tartans are difficult to immulate perfectly so I'm perfectly happy for you to use artistic licence for the tartan so long as the colours don't deviate too much. If it helps my family's tartan has a really dark base colour to it with lighter stitching etc.

Reference image(s):
Full Body #1

Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Colourist Choice
Tag feather color: Colourist Choice
Hair/clothing edits:
All mentioned above in Description and in reference image~!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:20 am
REG UNEDITED

Name of horse: Orpheus
Owner: tefla
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Serene
Hair Color: #000000
Hair Style: Medium (Mane) Long (Tail)
Eye Color: #00C957
Description of Body:
Colors: #0EBFE9 & #003F87
Design: I’d like for Orpheus’s body to carry a design that starts in the center and radiates outwards … like ripples in a body of water. The colors of the “ripples” could be blended in alternate turns in the colors that have been provided.
Reference image(s):
Reference One
Reference Two
Reference 3

Default accessory color(s)?: #FFFFF0 (Dreamcatcher)
Tag frame color: up to you
Tag feather color: up to you  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:21 am
UNCOMMON

Colorist wanted: Any (King and Imp are my preferences though.)
Name of horse: Anna Corrine Von Helson
Owner: [CNP]Ails Von Helson
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Amorous
Breed: Gaia NPC cosplay
Description (eye color/hair style etc): The eyes should be a nice bright shade of blue, along the eyes there should be just a tad of red (If you look at my first reference, you can see the one to the right just has a tad to red make-up. I'd like to make it just a bit more visible on the soquili version.) ,Her hair should be a creamy blonde, nothing too close to yellow or white when it comes to shade. (Again, my first reference gives a pretty good color palette, but just a tad bit darker then that would be perfect.)
Reference image(s):
Refrence#1
Jewelery reference
Tail reference
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket, foal, or adult):
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories, please. :3
Tag frame color: Beige
Tag feather color: Light blue
Hair/clothing edits:
Her mane should be long (really long, it should reach to her front hooves.), and wavy, with a slight wind-blown effect to it (the tail reference image shows how it should be covering some of her face, I imagine her in my head as having that sort of ‘vixen’ look). Her Tail should be long; slightly bushy/wavy (The reference is a pretty good example of the waviness I keep talking about, it should be longer then that though.) As for jewelry goes, please see my jewelry reference. I'd like the necklace to look exactly like that. But instead of pearls, I'd like there to be some 'V' shaped crystals. At the bottom of the feet I’d like it to be like this (Again, just a bit longer though.) Overall, I want anna to be very "vixen-ish", her personality is very...whorish, she wants to be able to use her looks to get places she wants to be.
If the colorist so desires she may alter/change some of my edit specifications to fit this soquili's personality. <3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:22 am
EDIT- Imp, for the reg unedited...dark blue needs to be one word, apparently. XD Thought I'd let you know. (:

My bad - fixed the code XD - Imp

EDIT Numero dos- Whoops. >.< Mis-communication between bestie and I. We're going for a co own of ours, instead, so yeah...deleted mine, but didn't want to delete the post. Sorry, Imp!  

malhith
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seeker

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:28 am
REG UNEDITED

Name of horse: Yatesi
Owner: silent artist
Temper (one word for horse's personality): troublesome
Breed: spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Totally open to colorist interpretation!
Mane will be braided and tail is curly. I'd enjoy for the horse to look natural-ish in pelt design/color, but with hues still highlighting the body (see shell ref) Major texture will be the striping variety found in all the reference images.
Reference image(s): reference 1, reference 2, reference 3, reference 4
Default accessory color(s)?: tie choker, you can choose color
Tag frame color: dark tans
Tag feather color: striped ivory/lavender(?)

Customs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff