Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Double Uber-Fantastic, Penultimate, Birthday Thread, Royale Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

favorite Watchmen Character?
  Rorsharch/Arty
  Jon/Jonny
  Ozymandius/Trevor
  Silk Spectre
  The Comedian
  Nite Owl (2)
View Results

Artanus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:45 pm
Now that I think about it, it's not really that exciting....

Ahem, yeah. Today is the birthday of Jonny and I. In celebration I'll give you some history of this day, and how we came to realize we had the same birthday.

So. March 15th. Ides of March. The ides have always been unlucky in most cultures, but the Ides of march became MOST ominous when... Anyone? Anyone? Julius Caesar was brutally and quite clumsily murdered by the members of the senate. A few of the murderers accidentally cut and stabbed their own colleagues in the excitement. After only a handful of senate members had sufficiently wounded Caesar, he fell to the floor, dying. But everyone else was eager to get a turn, so they all huddled around him and stabbed his blood-bathed body Thirty-Five time. His last words were to his best freind Brutus, who also took part in the stabbing, the famous quote I'm sure you've all heard: "Et tu Brute?" "Even you Brutus?"

AAAND the time we realized we had the same birthday

Jonny: You're so handsome
Arty: Yeah, i know. I'm sorry you can't also be as good looking
Jonny: tell me the story of how you fought off that invading band of space pirate-monkeys.
Arty: Well, alright. It was my birthday and-
Jonny: When's your birthday?
Arty: SILENCE YOU INSOLENT FOOL! No one interrupts me!
'So Arty shoots a ball of concentrated radiation through the instant messenger and destroys Jonny. He gains supernatural powers and rebuilds his body, so he becomes a glowing blue guy that is totally god modding and can give you cancer and then turn into a car. , and only wears pants when he's killing Vietnamese people or on the clock down at the government place apparently. So Jon... I mean Jonny. Well, I guess Jon joins me at a green house with snow in it while i;m talking to the smartest man in the world (Trev) and blows me up because my scruples are too high. Just before i do so, I take off my face and start screaming at him and crying. And the last thing I say before I die from teh hax0r, Jon is: "My birthday is march 15th DO IT!" So he kills me, laughs, because we have the same birthday, and go watches his apparently ex-girlfriend ******** an owl after learning that all their friends and family at home died along with millions of other people because a giant squid that's too good to appear in movies shows up and ******** MASSACRES THEM ALL!

And to think i wasn't going ANYWHERE with that when i started.

God I need to see that Movie.

If none of that makes sense to you, It's because it's almost 2:00 in the morning. I'm going to bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:51 am
Happy birthday and good night.  

Dana Pixie Stix

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:22 am
Happy birthday you two ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:45 am
Happy Birthday! heart  

MonsieurSponge

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:42 am
Happy Birthday dude.

I thought Watchmen was an awesome movie.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:47 am
Da fack Arty xD btw most of the guild doesn't know my IRL name. Maby thats why the didn't get that xD

Happy B-day to us both. [YAY IM LEGAL!] Oh look, MC's come out today -hint hint- xD

Also, I creamed myself during watchmen ^w^  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:52 am
Apparently people who read the graphic novel were disappointed watching the movie. I say ******** it and just go to enjoy the movie not frikkin sit there and compare it to the book. 9 times out of 10 the book is going to be better.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:59 am
Srsy. Most of the people who said it sucked are just idiots who cant stand more than a 90 minute comedy. xD It got annoying how apparently no one had ever seen a p***s and couldnt stop laughing every time Dr Manhattan showed up. I live for epic movies. I even saw it again yesterday ^_^  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:03 am
I might be seeing it this week

or i might go see lesbian vampire killers : D  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:39 am
Oh, yes, Soul. MC's. Wink Wink nudge nudge say no more say no more.

I NEED to see it. badly. I'm just disappointing to heard there's no giant squid monster. Even if it makes more sense not to have it, I was still eager to see it.  

Artanus

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:48 am
Dr Entropy
Srsy. Most of the people who said it sucked are just idiots who cant stand more than a 90 minute comedy. xD It got annoying how apparently no one had ever seen a p***s and couldnt stop laughing every time Dr Manhattan showed up. I live for epic movies. I even saw it again yesterday ^_^

*points* SO THERE IS A BIG BLUE WILLY IN THAT MOVIE!!!

TO THE THEATER!!! *flys off*

oh yea and happy birthday Art and Soul...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:10 am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

P.S. Dude, that's exactly like the stories I come up with when I'm bored at 2am. like this one time, the dinosaurs went extinct cause jack black was shot out of a horse's ***, right into the eye of a T-rex, which made the T-rex fall into a volcano and then the volcano started talking, but then someone made fun of the volcano's mom and the volcano got all mad and like, erupted, killing everyone on earth, but then the martians came down with a dude that was in a space station, named petroli fetticini, and they like, started shoving dead thing up thier rear ends, but then christ came down, and killed them all, but satan came up and got in a boxing match with christ...

I'm not going to type the whole thing, it goes on like that for a while  

mathwl1020

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:11 am
Dr Entropy

dude.

that's my little brother you're talking about! he loves the graphic novel and said the movie was "meh".

stare  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:20 am

.... and? D:

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:53 pm
bluegrass cat
Dr Entropy

dude.

that's my little brother you're talking about! he loves the graphic novel and said the movie was "meh".

stare

I read the novel before seeing the movie, and i thought the movie did a pretty good job considering how complicated the comic was. Of course it left stuff out and therefore lost some of the charm of the book, they only had 2 and a half hours or something. Needed more Bubastis though  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff