Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
After several months, what would be your Brawl rating? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:38 am
Would you give the same rating to Brawl when the game launched compared to today?

I would still give 9 to this game...

What was your first rating and your actual rating?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:48 am
First rating was a 7. I didnt get all the way into it at first, it was a lot slower than melee and felt off.

Now I'd give it a 9. The action is frequent and many different characters so you can have many different battle experiences. I think they patched wifi up a little bit as well.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:10 am
9 for bad online.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:46 am
Waynebrizzle
9 for bad online.

Delta Machine

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:06 am
I would have rated it 98%, but now it's more like 2% because it be killing mah Wii. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:10 am
9/10. Wifi makes me so sad.  

Owwin

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:21 am
9.0 when I first got into it.

6.5 now, the online sucks,some of the characters can be unbalanced. The game can be ******** glitch-y. Small or not those game demos were also a waste of space , they could of been used on making a few more assist trophies or playable characters. Lastly the dual layer disk it'self can wreck your wii's s**t.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:13 pm
I'd give it a niner, because it's got better balancing than Melee had, the physics have been changed to make the game more fun, and give it more air battles, it's easier to recover, it's not as twitch-based, and it just seems to be overall more fun than Melee because it's a bit slower and a bit lighter so it's not as serious and tourneyfag feeling. It's got a ton of characters, added Final Smashes, so many new items, stages, MUSIC, features, fdaklfjasdlkjsdf. I mean s**t, if you had a list of all of the anything it would be ridiculous; I don't see how they fit this much onto a disc of any size. It looks great, all the characters have been remodeled which shows for some like DK and Bowser. The single player is a million times better than the one in Melee, the cutscenes are completely fan service, and while it's not the best thing ever, it's still fun and it's even got co-op. You can take screenshots without being in ******** camera mode, you can record videos, you can make stages and send all of those to your friends over the internet. The online play is the only thing that isn't on par with the rest of the game, and I'm willing to forgive it because sometimes it works great.

NINE.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:17 pm
Meh... 8. It's fun, but not worth the damage it allegedly does to my Wii. I would have been happier with Melee and a working console.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:39 pm
When I first got it: 10

Now: 9.5  

V1SUAL K31

System C O R R U P T

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:43 pm
10/10
The awesome Sound Test feature overpowers my dislike of the Wi-fi feature.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:47 pm
Minase Iori
Waynebrizzle
9 for bad online.

Xilo The Odd

V1SUAL K31

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:56 pm
IT'S NANNERPUSS!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:05 pm
At first: 10/10

Now: 8/10

Better than melee, but not the most awesome game in the world.  

The Awkwardest Turtle

The Resolve

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:38 pm
9 because of the crappy online AND horrible level design (You heard me, New Pork City). And tripping.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff