Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sarlynca edwards

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:20 pm
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:59 pm
User Image

Though the outter portions of the house give the property a beautiful rustic feel, the inside in completely modernized, all designed by Nya herself. Each area of the house itself is diffrent, showing off its own unique personality, and mirroring Nya perfectly in every way.

First Floor

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Second Floor

User Image

User Image

Third Floor: Attic

User Image

User Image

As far as animals WITHIN the actual house inself, not including the outside gardens or for that matter, the green house, only two animals live. A Chocolate point siamese, by the name of Shaeda, and a Sugar Glider, by the name of Ariel. They are Nya's most trusted Confidants, and while shaeda remains within the house most of the time, when ever Nya is out and about you will almost always catch Ariel with her, curled within her bra or in a small pouch on her side.

sarlynca edwards

sarlynca edwards

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:33 pm
Nya stood at the entry way of her Greenhouse. The air clean, and clear of any contaminants. She smiled kneeling down to place her hand in the clean moist earth below. As of yet, no plants had been planted. That would soon change. She closed her eyes, the magic of her people beginning to flow into the soil. At her fingertips a small green stem began to shoot upwards from the earth.. another to follow then another. It was not long before all around her a tropical forrest would errupt, greenery, flowers.. so much so beautiful, a crack as a tree split, its branches reaching high for the ceeling. When she opened her eyes the scene that lay before her was.. more than breathtaking. So much had grown for her.. so much answering her call. She smiled standing and reaching up..plucking a startling blood red blossom from its stalk... this was her home now.. she intended to make it all she could make it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:22 am
"No.. I want all of it hand carved" she said looking over several magazines with a woman whose bright red hair fell down around her sholders. The woman smiled soft brown eyes warm, "Thats fine then, just...let me get these here.." she said pulling out several small wood swatches.." These are samples we have, "She set setting them out onto the counter of the rather run down looking kitchen. "Nya frowned looking at each piece before deciding on a rather dark hardwood. "This..this would look simply beautiful with the tiling of the floor and counter's I've already chosen!" She said happily, the woman smiled taking the sample she'd chosen and setting it against the tile and marble chosen for the rest of the kitchen itself.."By God,your right! You really have an eye for this sort of thing." she said smiling "Maam?" A man's voice came from behind her and she turned to look at him. It was a short stocky man, nearly bald, but with cool glittering blue eyes. "We're ready " She smiled nodding.."Alright, if you'll get to work on that I'll go check out what he has done." she said, the woman nodded curtly already pulling out a cell phone." Will do Ms. Terrez!" she said a bright smile on her face. Nya turned fully facing the man. "Alright Edward, Lets see what you got!" He beamed motioning for her to follow. "The barhrooms are completed, they really didn't take long.."Even the one upstairs too?" sha asked, marveled by his speed and quality. "They said you were the best, I suppose this is why!" She followed him first to the guest bathroom downstairs, then, to the bathrooms on the second floor. "Well, I am impressed." she said softly, "This one, "She said talking of the second floor guest bathroom" Is particularly beautiful! it is really relaxing, I love it!
she said, turning to watch another worker walk by, he working on the bedroom itself. "Did you get the lighting to work?" she asked a third man, he nodded standing from beside the bed just set into place, "Sure did Ms. Terrez!" he flipped a switch beside the door with only two strides over, then, taking a remote out of his pocket began to hit buttons, blue, green, soft red and pink, "Perfect!" she said then smiling and clapping her hansds.
Just don't forget to place the regular lighting. "She pointed.."I think we decided there..correct?" He nodded, "Thats right! I'm about to start. Two men and a woman entered then, "The upstairs is painted fully now Maam, want us to start down here?" She nodded, "Yes, the other room though, he's still working in this one. " The woman inthe group nodded setting down her things and pulling the large plastic cover sheet from the hallway...

So much happening all in one day, Nya sighed, needing to breath. She exited the room heading for the stairs, and down the went, straight through to the front door, a new one being placed on its hinges already. She stepped outside, looking up at the people resurfacing the outside of her home..and rethatching the rustic roof.. She closed her eyes for a moment and headed down the drive and towards the walking path just outside the property, she just needed a moment.. just a moment to breath.

She had been so into her own thoughts nearly half a mile out..she almost never heard the small, strangled Meow comming from the creek bed. She stopped, blinking several times....
Hello?" she called, looking in the direction she'd first heard it. After severallong moments she called out again, "Hello is Someone there?" Again..the soft, strangled meow. Movement. Nya cried out breaking the illusion, she jumped up into the air her wings appearing within seconds, they beat wildly as she rushed towards a small burlap bag caught between two rocks, the water rushing around it. But it was mid winter! The bag itself was nearly frozen where the waters surface wrapped around it. She reached out, plucking the bag from the water and untying. Lying within, half dead and nearly frozen, a small cat.The cat moved slightly, turning just enough to be able to see Nya.." Have you come to take me Angel?" she asked, Tears sprang to Nya's sapphire eyes.."No.. I've come to save you.," Nya said softly, pulling the cat tenderly from the bag. She pulled the cat to her, ignoring the painful cold of her fur, she placed the cat against her left breast under her shirt and jacket, Then turned, rushing for home.

Just before she came within sigt she dropped to the ground, running as fast as her small feet would run, She could already feel the warmth returning to the cat.. She hoped she wasn't to late...

once within she hit her bedroom with such force, she nearly pulled the door off its hinges. This had been the first room commisioned, the first room finished, she'd made sure of it. She made her way to the bathroom, quickly turning on the warm water. "I'm going to put you back in water.. "She felt the cat's body stiffen against her.." It will be warm though, very warm...its the fastest way to get the heat back into your body.." The cat took a deep, shaky breath in, and relaxe slightly.."Alright.." She said softly, "Alright." Nya didn't even bother taking her clothing off, she shook off her shoes, and stepped in, socks and all, the warm water filling up around her. She cut it off as it reached her nipples, keeping the cat's head above the water easily. "My name is Shaeda." the cat said softly then, already sounding so much stronger. Nya poured healing magics within her, she could not directly heal.. not like Angel, but..she could help the process along.... Nya smiled, "I'm Nya." she said softly. "How are you understanding me?" Shaeda then asked,pulling slightly against Nya's grip, nya pulled her out of her shirt, the raggedy looking cat dirty, and while still freezing, was not so far gone anymore. "I am Fae." Nya replied." The cat made a little noise in her throat that sounded much like a "Ahha!" "I don't think I can ever repay you..for the gift you've given back to me." Shadea said, Nya smiled. "You dont have to repay me." She said softly, "Do you have a home?" The cat shook her head slightly. "The man that did that to me.. Caught me wild. I've never had a home." Nya looked taken aback. "Would you like one?" she asked then, It was the cat's turn to look shocked. "A..A home?" Nya nodded. "Here, with me. You could go and come as you please though, should you wish. But you would always have a warm bed to sleep in, You would always be warm..you would always be safe." The cat moved to the side of the tub and crawled up to the side, shaking the excess water off of her fur.."I think...i think i would like that very much." She said, soft, safflower blue eyes gazing up at Nya. "I would like that very much. " Nya smiled reaching over to pull the plug on the Tub. She rose, stripping her clothing off quickly, and reaching for a towel. She dried, and stepped from the tub, reaching now to towel dry Shaeda's fur. Shaeda purred loudly, "I must say....i could get use to this.." Nya laughed, walking across the bathroom, her darkly olived skin flawless..Shaeda watched her silently now, trying to figure out..why her luck had changed so.. And how she would ever repay this woman, for the kindness she'd shown. Nya dressed quickly, a pair of dark blue jeans, and a t shirt that said "Lover" in dark lettering. Shaeda jumped from the side of the tub, ran across the bathroom and through the door into the bedroom. "This..Is your bedroom?" she asked jumping onto the king size bed. Nya smiled and nodded. "It is." Shaeda turned once, twice, "I think..maybe, I could get very use to this.  

sarlynca edwards

sarlynca edwards

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:31 pm
Nya looked up at the walls in the kitchen, smiling brightly. "This looks awsome Tamara. Your company did absolutly fantastic!" she gazed around the completed kitchen, amazed at the time it took from start to finish, the product before her. Shaede jumped up onto the counter purring loudly. Nya nodded slightly, as if answering a silent question petitioned by the feline. The contractor smiled. "It was more than a pleasure doing business with you Ms. Terrez! If there is anything else my company can do for you..Don't hesitate to call!" Nya nodded, smiling and handing the woman an envelope. "Payment as promised!"she said, "That is it on my end. " Tamara nodded, "Yep, sure is! Enjoy your home!" Nya walked her to the door, shutting it quietly as the woman exited. She turned then, squealing with joy as she looked around. "I never expected it to come out so well!" Shaeda stated as she slinked around the corner and into the main entry way. "I know! Isn't is beautiful!" Shaeda's head bobbed slightly, "You should eat though. You havent eaten anything all day!..And I'm starving myself...for that matter. "She added in as an afterthough, her hind leg lifting slightly to scratch her stomach. She rose, and Nya laughed.."Ok then, what would you like for dinner?" "My usual if you don't mind.." The cat answered, and Nya shook her head, "Yes Ma'am!" she said, the cat's turn to laugh. Nya headed towards the kitchen, and opened the refridgerator door taking out a small tupparware bowl with a black lid. She opened it, and took out the spoon that was on the inside. Kneeling, she placed one gigantic spoon full, heating it at the same time before rising and replacing the bowl into the fridge. She stopped then."What for me now?" she aksed the cat, who by now was to busy chowing down to answer. She turned, rummaging through the News paper left on the counter.."Ah! Got it!" she said, reaching for the telephone. She dialed quickly, waiting only a moment before someone answered.."Hello..Pizza hut? I'd like to make an order for delivery please?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:49 pm
A light rapping was heard at the front door. A figure bobbed and looked around, trying to determine if anyone was home.  

Anita_Paper

sarlynca edwards

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:54 pm
Nya stopped for a moment.."Ah..Hold on one sec..' she said moving towards the fron door. She opened it, revealing to the stranger a small woman, young, perhaps twenty one or twenty two, her black hair pulled into a messy bun, dark skin offset by darkly olived skin. She wore simple blue jeans, and a fitted t shirt, she smiled, "Hello? " she peered out, looking at the stranger on her doorstep.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:59 pm
The young lady smiled sheepishly.
"Hello! I'm Anita! I've been away for a while but, we were in port for supplies before setting off again and I thought I'd look around. The bar was empty and I haven't seen anyone else around. So, here I am!" biggrin  

Anita_Paper

sarlynca edwards

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:04 pm
"So here you are then, " Nya laughed and shrugged, "Well, if you're here, no sense sending you back to an empty bar, no fun if there's no one to pester. Come on in then!" she said making way. Shaeda sat on the ground near the door, watching the proceedings with safflower blue eyes. Nya put the phone back to her ear.."Make that two pizza's Aie?, Ah...Gotcha. Yeap, the Carmendale Cottage out on Liefe Drive...Ok...Alright, Thanks!" she clicked end and hung the phone on her back pocket. "Well.. And here you are.." She said yet again..this being the first guest she'd ever entertained in her home..ever... "Living room is that way if you'd like to make yourself comfy..want a drink? I've got Pop, Tea, Water, milk..?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:11 pm
"Yes, milk, please."
Anita looked around.
You have a really nice place here! Wow! And I'm sorry to just kinda pop up like that. I've been stuck on a boat with the same crew for months! I just wanted to see someone differnt for a while!  

Anita_Paper

sarlynca edwards

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:13 pm
Nya laughed shaking her head. "I'm not worried my dear! To tell the truth, you're the first guest I've entertained! I just moved here myself this last few weeks." she said, dissapearing into the kitchen momentarily to get a glass of milk. She returned, handing it to the Girl. "I'm Nya, Anita. It's a pleasure to meet you in turn! How long will you be staying?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:23 pm
Anita took the milk and drank the whole glass down in seconds. Afterwards she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.
Ah! Thank you! That hit the spot! And welcome to the RDS! It's a really neat place. I used to spend allot more time here but, I've been out with my crew. We're supposed to set out again in few days, I think. I'll have to ask the captain. We're pirates! xd  

Anita_Paper

sarlynca edwards

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:50 pm
Nya landed on the front stoop gracefully. "Are you aware its nearly Midnight?" a soft purring voice asked from the darkness. Quite suddenly there were two bright blue eyes looking at her from the shrubbery. "Yes, I know." she said softly moving to unlock and open the front door. A dark blur flashed passed and she laughed. "Not an outdoorsy type Mm?" she asked the feline, who in return simply purred, now rubbing against her leg. "Not so much so..No." Nya laughed again shaking her head and heading towards the kitchen, getting out a bottle of water from the fridge and sitting at the kitchen table itself while thumbing through a newspaper. "OOp!" she said holding up a piece of paper, "1.00 off cottonell toilet paper, four pack or greater." The cat jumped up onto the table, "Yeay for you." she said, sarcasm dripping from her voice. Nya smiled and reached out scratching the cat behind the ears.."Mmm..Much better.."Shaeda purred...Nya's smile brightened, this..this was a good home to come back to for sure.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:56 pm
Crow growled softly as she passed. She felt a strong force within....one that wouldn't allow her to harm the occupant and well...that wasn't any fun now was it.  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

sarlynca edwards

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:02 pm
"You know..as much as LOVE, your attention..I am rather hungry, perhaps you could share some of that tuna salad you made for lunch?" Nya chuckled and nodded, "Yea yea, alright.' she said standing and opening the fridge yet again. she pulled out the salad, placing some on a plate for Shaeda, and then,sme on a plate for her and set them both at the table. She sat down, Shaeda already chowing down.."hey there, slow down Aie?" Sheada's reply was muffled, Nya shook her head taking another bit of her own food.  
~Temp Closed Rooms~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff