Submit

Are you a fan of fire emblem?
  Yes
  No
  What?
View Results

Man On The Hill

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:57 pm
I'm getting it, I've been a fan of the series since it was released in the U.S. It's going to have online battling and everything biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:30 pm
3 WORDS:

F**K YEAH SEAKING.  

Patchouli the Librarian

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:34 pm
LOL WTF IS FIRE EMBLEM?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:36 pm
Is that Shadow Dragon?
Cause i read that that game is total rubbish.  

Vaettur

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:17 pm
where did you read it rubbish?
anyway, I'm definitly gonna try to get that. I've been a huge fan of fire emblem since I played path of radiance. and i'd like see what the first one was like.
I've been looking foreward to this game for a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:27 pm
I'm only getting it cause it's Marths game.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Man On The Hill

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:03 pm
Bongardo
where did you read it rubbish?
anyway, I'm definitly gonna try to get that. I've been a huge fan of fire emblem since I played path of radiance. and i'd like see what the first one was like.
I've been looking foreward to this game for a while.

I don't like the console fire emblems that much. The handheld ones are better in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:02 pm
North American release is set for February 16th.
Too bad I'll be too broke after Valentine's Day gonk

Either way, I'll probably end up getting it sooner or later, most likely before I finish Radiant Dawn... despite wanting to wait to avoid ending up with another game that takes ages to beat because of all the other UFOs on my list.
I actually asked for a preorder of it, but I doubt my dad even knows how to go about doing that xD;;
He just goes into Future Shop with a list of movies and games I've given him.

Anyway, my only concern is that people will be like, "Holy s**t, Marth! I only know of him from SSB, but I want this game anyway!"
What about all the other FE games? They're worth a play as well. Especially Sacred Stones, and the 2 console releases.

smile into the chaos

Feisty Fatcat

Ember Reaper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:22 am
Definately getting it. Loved path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn, still trying to get the Game Boy Adavnce Ones But I know it'll be great!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:44 pm
It seems like a really cool game but Ive never played a FE game before so this'll be my first. I heard this was a remake of the first FE game.  

BlueSparker

Thanatoast Crunch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:04 pm
I'm getting it. I've never had my own FE game before, but I've played a couple and they're pretty fun. But to be able to play the first one and finally find out who the hell this Marth guy is and where he comes from, that's pretty sweet.

Wonder if this would be happening if it weren't for Smash Bros?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:18 pm
Angelic Darknya
I'm getting it. I've never had my own FE game before, but I've played a couple and they're pretty fun. But to be able to play the first one and finally find out who the hell this Marth guy is and where he comes from, that's pretty sweet.

Yeah, Smash Bros. tends to bring games back to life! (I'm still waiting for another Ice Climber)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this one, considering I was a fan of the other ones. (hopefully it's hand drawn and not the 3-D models.)  

Trop003

Rhazia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:09 pm
I'm definitely looking forward to picking this one up. FE1&3 had Chiki, my favourite character in a Fire Emblem game ever. Anti-dragon dragon breath FTW!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:14 pm
Marth's new character design makes me emo  

Allegro

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:10 pm
Tropius003
Angelic Darknya

Yeah, Smash Bros. tends to bring games back to life! (I'm still waiting for another Ice Climber)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this one, considering I was a fan of the other ones. (hopefully it's hand drawn and not the 3-D models.)
Yes it is 2D like the gba ones. http://www.gamespot.com/ds/strategy/fireemblemds/images.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gsimage&tag=images;header;more  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff