Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:07 pm
Hey Bluey ^^ i gots us a rp^^ yay  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:08 pm
((What is it?!! Whatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisit?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh ))  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:35 am
(( hmm hows your view on an arranged marriage but the two peopole disappear. meet up not realizing that they are to wed each other for the sake of peace. and become friends then when tehy do find out that's when its put to the test. (their love/friendship))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:10 am
((Um . . . it sounds pretty good. ^-^ . . . I CALL THE GIRL!!!))  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:43 am
(Fine. I CALL VAMPIRE!!))

Name:Leonard Cullen(hehe twilght^^)
Race:Vampire
personality: Kind, sometimes stubborn. hardly any temper (sarcasm)
Hates:Werewolves? summer fangirl obsessions. girls who think they're not smart when they are.
Bio: Leonard while a quiet person has been taught by his grand father that werewolves are evil creatures. but now his family wants peace and to do so his father has arranged with the Alpha of the most Dangerous of Werewolves to have a unioned treaty the werewolf princess and the Vampire Prince. Leonard is not pleased with this at all.
Appearance:http://User Image

Name: Jasmine Cullen
Race: Unfrozen Vampire
Personality: Shy, when upset or startled her demeanour changes to that of a woman living in the 1800's, She's very kind and would do anything for those she loves
Dislikes: Drinking blood, becoming a vampire, hunters and the energy drain she gets when she uses her healing powers.
Bio: Youngest child of ten Jasmine was seen as the baby of the family. Out of the children who survived the blood plague she, Leon and their older sister Evangeline survived. But ever since Jasmine has had the unique ability to heal people. However, each use shortens her lifespan as a mortal her remaining family do not know this as she never told them and because she refuses toe become a vampire when she's supposed to, she will die anyway. Until she met Aven...
Appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/S5Oglu7tGG1Wn4jnlCouEXoRVeF1dlwh7HIz11SLqaAtV3MTu-Hrz4AcipzcoOuYlDCpVso41b4CcX3qXM6o8-zkQtijVz2g/LilianaVolturianime.jpg (( Stupid image thing isn't working >>))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:03 am
((Oooh . . . Nice. My turn! . . . Twilight . . . *drools*))

Name: Kailee Takanir
Race: Werewolf
Personality: Witty, smart, kind, caring, loyal, saracstic, firey, stubborn, playful
Likes: cute guys, sweets, fruit, the smell of the wind after the rain, forests and beaches
Hates: Vampires (Maybe). Egomaniacs. Guys who act tough for the sake of looking it.
Bio: Kailee has always been the sort of person who voices her opinion. She knows little about vampires, but from the books on her werewolf heritage, she believe vampires to be a horrible and evil race that will kill a werewolf as soon as they see one. Hearing that, to arrange peace, her parents are planning a marriage beween herself and the Vampire Prince, she is absolutely furious and is not afraid to voice it. There is no way she'd ever marry a stinking vampire . . .
Appearance:User Image
Wolf:User Image  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:10 am
((Oops . . . I stretched the page. Ah well! ^-^ Who starts?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:14 am
((i know i just finished New Moon. O.O wonderful i start))
Leonard's voice rose in anger "YOU DID WHAT?!" he yelled at his mother and father. "we've arranged a marriage of peace." they said Leonard growled but controlled his anger. "You can't be serious?" he growled "you expect me to...to marry a werewolf?" his growls became more pronounced and he continued to grow in anger at this unfair and ludicrous idea. "how long do you think the peace will last this time father?" he growled clenching and un clenching his fists. "Two three months tops before a werewolf attack-."
"The Alpha promised no attacks." his Father injected before Leonard could say anything stupid. Leonard huffed and turned on his heel "Where are you going son?" His father demanded
"As far away from YOU as possible!" he spat and walked out of the castle into the forest his hat pulled over his face so he could see but no one would recognize him and try a talk to him making him lose his temper accidentally killing the poor person. once he figured he was far enough away from the castle he relaxed and sat up in a tree whistling to birds that flew past or enjoying the now gray weather.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:31 am
Kailee was fuming. "YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!" she shouted at her parents. "We are Kailee. You will marry the Vampire Prince for the peace of our people." Her mother said sternly. "There's no way I'm going to marry a damned vampire. How do you possibly expect this peace to last anyways?! I'll bet there'll only be a few days of peace before a stinking vampire comes and-" Kailee was cut off by her father. "We were promised that no attacks would be made. That's what peace means Kailee." he said gruffly. Kailee growled. "I'd rather die before I'd marry a vampire." she growled at her parents and then ran off. "Kailee!" her mother called after her but Kailee had already dashed out of the castle, having grabbed a travelling cloak so that she could run through the streets without having people see her. She ran straight into a forest and as soon as she got deep enough where no one in their right mind would follow her she relaxed and let out a sigh, leaning back against a tree before sitting down against it. "I hate my parents." she muttered angrily.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:39 am
Leonard looked down with curious eyes at the new comer before saying quiet bluntly. "Join the club." He growled. His nose wrinkled slightly as she smelt strange. "werewolf." he murmured but stayed where he was. "So what did your parents do to you that is so horrible to deserve you hating them?" he purred in his best velvet voice as a clap of thunder sounded hundreds of miles away. "let me guess." he said before she replied "they told you, you couldn't have a pony."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:44 am
Kailee stiffened as she heard the voice and looked up, her glare being revealed as her hood fell back to reveal her face. "You guessed wrong . . . vampire." she hissed out the word as though it burnt like acid on her tongue. "I, unlike you, am not a spoiled little brat." she growled out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:48 pm
Leonard laughed. "right spoiled brat... that's a new one. sometimes leech slum dweller. pauper brat. but not soiled brat." he crowned his laughed turning to a chuckle. "Well then werewolf." he growled and jumped down in front of her his face inches away from hers. "seems that i am not the spoiled one. if that's hat you're calling me. If i was spoiled i'd have everything i want. but your still alive so i'm not spoiled." he growled and kissed her to be annoying and hopped up into the tree smiling impishly. watching her reaction.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:31 pm
Kailee growled and stood up, jumping backwards as she landed on all fours, trembling with anger. "How like a vampire." she growled angrily. "You think you can do whatever you want to us because you think we're just dogs! But we're not! So why don't you come down here instead of hiding up in that tree like a coward and let me show you . . ." she growled as she shifted seemlessly into her wolf form, her clothes seeming to move backwards with the wave of the shift till they all fell off in a pile behind her. She then snapped her jaws at him in a challenge.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:44 pm
Leonard grinned. it worked! he beamed and jumped down. "aw did the poor widdle doggy get a kiss?" he cooed and pat her head and before she knew it he was on her back stroking her front legs. "oh what nice strong legs you have. do you use these with your boyfriend?" he teased and grabbed a rope out of nowhere and tied her hind legs and snout with the thin but strong rope. "there now the barking can stop my headache." he purred "speaking of which do you know of any good vampire doctors around here?" he teased more seeing how long it took for her to run back out to her side of the border. then they heard a snap of twigs and loud voices. "Find him he can't have gone far!" the voices called. "oh no." he growled and pulled her over his back and jumped through the trees until they came to a river. He untied her and curled up against a rock. "hey wolf." he hissed. "you can eat me now. before the guard gets to me." he moped  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:03 pm
Kailee struggled against the rope as he tied her up and she was sure that he was going to kill her when she heard the snapping of twigs and voices. The vampire seemed upset by this as he picked her up, not even bothering to grab her clothes, she noticed with a frown before he jumped through the trees until they got to a river. As soon as the rope was gone, she jumped back growling. "First off, my name is not wolf. It's Kailee. Secondly, I'm not going to eat you. I was never planning to eat you, and I certainly won't eat you now that you want to be eaten. You tied me up! Why should I do what you want?!" she growled angrily.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff