Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ My Japan 私の日本 ~

Back to Guilds

A guild for anybody and everybody who loves any aspect about Japan! 

Tags: japan, language, anime, fashion, manga 

Reply ~ My Japan 私の日本 ~
INTRODUCTIONS! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introductions!
  Show excitement!
  Show emotions!
View Results

magicalgirlme
Captain

Devoted Loiterer

13,325 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:04 pm
Everyone tell us a little bit about yourself!

My name is Callista, demo, you can call me Yama if you'd like. I am 21 years old and a junior in college. I am a Japanese major and a International Relations major. I am also a Resident Assistant on the International Floor so, needless to say, I am surrounded by Japanese influence on a daily basis (and loving it!) I am happily promised to my dear Nena and living a full life with music, art, Japanese language, fashion, anime x manga and friends. I love many aspects of the Japanese culture and would love to share them with you!

AND if you were wondering, the account labeled "Yama-chan" is mine, well, WAS mine. I was hacked and then badly dressed. I apologize for the confusion this might have caused.

And Next~!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:00 am
Howdy, folks! I'm MC. pirate (Not my real name but everyone either calls me MC or Chloie here anyhow.) Frankly, if you call me by my real name, I probably wont respond to you. No offense. Haha! I'm also the aforementioned Nena*.

I'm a self designed Hispanic Studies major at the university** that Yama also attends, so Japanese isn't my main core of expertise if you sort of catch my drift. However, I've been immersed in it for a while, so bear with me as I struggle to absorb all of the new information that I'll be encountering here with you guys. Haha!

I'm a strict lover of anything that sounds foreign, and I'm not exactly sure why. I love to draw, so if you're nice to me and if you ask, I'm 90% sure that I'll draw for you for free. (And since it's free, you get no samples. l ninja l)

**This means that I'm a spanish nut
*Only Yamaxchan may use this nickname.

MC~
Height: 5'10
Appearance: no makeup
Attitude: only when I'm overtired
Dogs: 2
Brain: I'm a right brained person. This means I phail at math. I'm much better at creative projects such as language, drawing, writing, and singing. (Exceptions: I like science and I don't sing.)
Astrological Sign: Libra
Tarot Card: Queen of Wands  

Strawberry Pocky Parade
Vice Captain

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Taeaomo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:28 pm
So far. Out of the both of you I'm the youngest.. Ha.

Anyway, my name is Tori and no it is not short for Victoria..
I am 13 years old and an 8th grader, next year/this year I may be attending a public school in Japan if I like Japan and decide to stay there. Though, they start in April, so if I do go there, I don't know how the year thing for me will work out...

I am Japanese/Okinawan, or like others like to call me, Japanese. I am the year of the boar and both my grandmother's are from Japan. I am from Hawaii and currently does not really know Japanese all that well.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:49 pm
Konichiwa! I am RosesandBlood, Roses for short.

Name: Jessica
Alias: Chibi
Birthday: 4-20
Western Sign: Tarus
Eastern: Horse

I should be about 5ft! (finnally!!!) I have an A-sized bra! (finally!!) I don't wear makeup. I'm called Chibi because I'm so tiny... in all proportions. I'm good at all subjects but I love English, Art, and Band. I don't like Math. All my science teachers hate me. I am an artist! I love to draw. I'm recently into Furry art. I'm taking lessons from a local friend (I call him Kitty). I'm totally opened minded about everything I can. I love japanese. I have asain fetish... whee Talk to me about anything. If I can help I will.

It's nice to meet you all. *bows*

RosesandBlood

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Yujiiro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:18 am
Ello gov'na ;D

The name's Yujiiro , Yuji for short, and I'll be your burst of randomness :3
My real name is annoying so it shall stay a secret ^.^
I'm 18 for now, 19 this June.
I'm a fatty :3 and semi-proud of it =D
I live in New York City you know, The Big Apple, and all that jazz.
I'm pretty random and I'm a uber music whore, as my profile says ;D.
I'm a fan of the Japanese culture :'3 So I buy swords and anime stuff > surprised
Sadly I have one sword v.v' But I hope to get a new one soon ;D
I'm still a freshman in college, currently in my second semester ^.^ and I can't wait to be done with school.....FOREVER ~.~'
I have a tattoo (GO ME!!) It's a tribal dragon around a yin-yang symbol just like this one but not with the whole glowing eye and colors http://ui23.gamespot.com/1750/-21497_2.jpg

If you want to know anything else just ask =D
Oh last thing, I change my avi up to 20 times max a day so just remember I could be anyone surprised ~whooooooow~ ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:26 pm
Hajimemashite. heart

I am a high school freshamn. sweatdrop I am currently learning Japanese at my school. whee I am mexican-american. I am bilingual. 3nodding

I like anime, manga, bishies, books, writing, and talking to people.

Oh, my real name is Gabriela, but you guys can call me Gaby. whee
I am 15 years old.

After I graduate form High School, I wish to study Japanese (perfect my Japanese, and maybe learn Russian) and get degrees in Writing. ninja  

oozu

Gamer Peanuts

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:58 pm
Sup people lol

I'm 15

My name is Henry

I like a lot of manga and anime. But there is to much to fit on here lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:11 pm
Hi

I don't give out my real name on the internet so call me Runa sweatdrop
I'm 21 years old and study to be a civilingenjör (Master of Science in Engineering) and I also study Japanese.
I love to read and my favourite music is heavy metal.
I have a tattoo (a troll whee ) and I'm getting another one in June right before I go to Japan.
4laugh
Don't know what else to tell so bye heart  

Runa of the Red Apples

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cutie Dark Angel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:00 pm
Hello, my name is Kat, I'm 18. I'm in level four of high school, cause I couldn't pass the math, and this year it is on;y gone down a big lot because of the school and they are stupid and went me drop down to a easier level so I can pass. *Sigh*

I love to roleplay, so just drop me a PM if you wish to do so, just don't ditch me. I love to write and come up with new ideas. I have a lot of stories started, none of them every finished. But someday I will finish them.

In real life, I'm not very social and dealing with people, I hate. I have been called a Emo many times, and it probably won't be the last. I don't like to be the same as everyone else. I love my oddness, as it makes me different from everyone else.

My labtop has broke once again, for the second time in less then a year. Because of that, I wish to find the person who makes the computers and ask what is wrong with them and how come my computer is so messed up. Lol!

I think that is about all. Byes for now!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:48 pm
Name: Scott
Aka: Jason
dob: April 30th 1990
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Relationship Status: Seeing someone
Anime: Dragonball Z, Rosario + Vampire, Naruto, Bleach and Death Note

Hey names Scott and I live in Australia in the state of NSW. I have no job as of now but am trying hard to find one.

I like to roleplay, I am currently writing a story not really knowing if it is any good.

I hate maths and science but I was somehow good at maths but my best subject was History and I also love reading and making maps

I also learning Japanese and want to learn either Russian or Spanish  

Farseer Eldrad

6,000 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Ohtori Choutarou

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:00 pm

...FFFFFFOB TIEM.

Herro minna~
Nice to meet you all. Yoroshiku, yadda yadda~ Hajimemashite~
My name is Ohtori Choutarou. (Well, not srsly, duh. But it's what everyone calls me. xD) Please, call me Choutarou! Or, if you can come up with your own nickname, it'll most likely be okay with me. ;D Like Chouttan or something. xD Chan, san, kun, sama, whatever you like is okay. Chou-chan kawaii mo~

I love Japan! Nihon ga daaaisuki! Meccha meccha daaisuki~ I love Japanese food too. My favorite kind of cuisine. Okonomiyaki, nabe, yakiniku, shabu shabu, etc~ Raw fish I kinda don't like though. > w<~

AH. 17 years old desudesudesu~ I love anime and manga. Definitely. I read a lot of manga and watch a lot of anime in my spare time, as well as roleplaying.

YES. OTOKO GA SUKI DESUDESU. I do like boys. If you don't feel comfortable with that, then too bad. I'm not a flirt, so no worries. xD But um, I have to say, Japanese boys are really pretty. D: They dress up so nice, and they have super nice hair. SUPER JEALOUS.

CANADA-JIN DESU. I come from BC to be exact. West coast. Pshaa~ Anything else I have to say? Probably not.

BUT AS YOU CAN TELL, I really like Prince of Tennis.

KTHXBAI.

/totallyfob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello. I'm Kira or Light, whichever you prefer. I'm 19, a freshmen in college. I love anime/manga. My favorite manga is Death Note. I also love video games, ya know, the one's everyone plays: Kingdom Hearts, Zelda, FF. I love Hello Kitty. She's too cute. >.<; It's always been a dream of mine since I was little to visit Japan. Well, thanks for the invite. <3

KiraLightly

x Puppy Matt x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:20 am
x Puppy Matt x Says...

The Geek

Greetings!

I'm bad at introductions, so I'm sorry if I mangle this... xD

You can call me Matt. Everyone does.
I'm 19.
I'm the flaming candles on your gay cake.
I like alot of different anime, not just DN.
Video games own me.
I've always wanted to visit Japan, but never had the chance to save up for it. xD
I'm always broke. >>;

If I missed anything, which is pretty likely, don't hesitate to question me thoroughly about my personal life. xDD

In The Pink

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:25 pm
Hey,
Glad to be here.
I love anime, I love music and art and writting. ^__^  

DFAngelWolf18

blaxii

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:05 pm
Hi! Im Blaxi ^-^
i absoletly looove manga,and would love to learn japanese, except i cant even learn spanish when half my family is hispanic sweatdrop  
~ My Japan 私の日本 ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff