Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[prp]a bit of sibling "bonding"(Coal, Cyanide, Bris, Sulfur) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:05 pm
User Image

Coal stalked after a rabbit as his tail lashed about. baring his teeth he went to lunge for the rabbit right as it started to bolt off and ended up with his face in the snow. giving a snarl to snow his displeasure of having gotten his face planted in the snow, he was disliking this weather more and more ontop of the stupid rabbits. getting to his feet and snaping at the snow, he started to stomp around in the snow in anger.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:15 pm
User Image

Cyanide trails behind her growly brother with her lavender eyes sweeping back and forth in utter boredom because her mother wanted her to watch Coal. The small dragon female flares her fire-colored wings to stretch the muscles while her tail sways back and forth lazily. She knew that the rabbit will be more quicker than her clumsy brother and a glimmer of fang appears in her mouth when she smirked silently.

The filly have been very careful not to let her own dear brother spot her, and in sense.. she is honing her hunting skills and Coal is her prey for the day. Hearing the familiar displeased snapping noises from Coal, Cyn snickers silently to herself while moving smoothly out of the shadows looking like her cloven hooves is not touching the ground. "Oh Coal.." She purrs silkily as she eyes him with a smirk on her face. "It is no surprise that you are failing as a hunter.." She murmurs lazily, resisting the urge to show him who is the better one in the sibling category.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:28 pm
Coal really was a bit clumbsy but that was no shock as he was only a young colt. he suddenly whipped around, baring his teeth at his sister for even attempting to bother him when he was doing his own thing. having a violant streek, he even got into bad fights with his siblings which there already was evidance of that on him. it shouldnt of been a shock his sister had followed as his parents seemed to make one siblign watch the other if one walked off just incase the one who snuck off got into some kind of trouble. "leave or shall i give you a reason to leave?" snarling, he was very indpendant while also being violant but cunning which he felt his sister was just underesemating him right now by coming out of hiding since she should of known he would get violant.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:28 am
Cyn is amused that Coal's ire is easily provoked and wants to provoke him even more, perhaps manipulate the situation into her favor. The filly moves closer to Coal lazily, as she makes soft clicking noises with her tongue and fangs. "You are so pathetic, my brother.. threatening your own sister outright for just making sure that you don't get hurt?" She says in mock wounded voice while her eyes glitters maliciously. "Tsk tsk..." She tutted at her brother as she moves in a small circle around him, analyzing the sibling in front of her. She could see some weak spots and if she continue to shred Coal's wings....she lets the thought trails off with an evil smile on her face.

"The survival of fittest" is her motto along with one other unspoken motto. Cyn is determined to disable Coal before she goes straight for her youngest brother to destroy him as well. So far she have been doing a superb job by shredding Coal's wings little bit by little bit. "You need some help hunting for food." She bluntly says as she stares down at her brother. "And I need your help taking our dear brother down." She moves around in front of Coal, knowing that he is very twitchy and will attack her if she moves out of his sight. "Work with me, brother and we will get everything we need or desire without anything stopping us." She whispers in conspiratorial manner. Her dear oldest sister have taught her that mental abuse gives more benefits than physical abuse because mental abuse lasts longer than physical abuse.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:39 am
because of his many fights already with both siblings his wings had managed to get torn in places which was gonna cause him to be a late flyer if at all if he allowed his wings to get ruined any futher. keepign his wings close to his sides, he didnt feel the need to get them any more torn though he only had tiny bits torn since they couldnt do too much damage to one another. oh he is very twitchy and likey to snap at someone for coming from the side or behind as he disliked it when others even attempted sneeking up on him. baring fangs and resisting the urge to snap at his sister, he listened for the moment. " our parents hunt us food and i have no reason to help you. its none of your concern why i was testing my skills anyways." snarling, his constant practicing of hunting and attacking was definatly going to make him one not to cross once he was full grown so his siblings would do well not to cross him badly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:39 am
"Yessssss.... our lovely parents hunts for us but they do encourage us to hunt for ourselves." Cyn drawled as she could hear him snarling viciously at her and is not fazed because Coal is too violent for his good and she feels that he need to be put in his own place by her. "You are a failure as a hunter..." She repeats herself with a deadly purr as she grins at him then lifts her leathery wings in a shrug. "Me on other hand... I have managed to take down a small fawn..." She pauses as she moves her lavender eyes from left to right then fixes them on her ruly brother. "All by myself." She simply says like it was just another casual conversation with Coal.

"So..." Cyn drawled as she sways from side to side slightly, looking like she is going out of her mind due to the boredom. Her minuscule fangs clicks against each other as she eyes her dear brother. "I overheard our parents talking about us.. and apparently I am the favorite of our mother." She idly says as she looks down at her cloven hoof, inspecting it.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:51 am
Coal twitched as he listened to his sister, trying to keep the urge from snapping at her down to a minimum but she really wasnt helping with her snide comments. clicking his teeth together not to annoye her, more to keep from taking a lunge at her. "like i didnt know we are encouraged to hunt on our own so that we can learn how to by practice and from being taught by our parents." he had no care if he was favored or not by any of their parents as he didnt give a damn as along as he didnt displease then he was fine. tail lashing about in aggrevation, he took a step towards her in a threating mannor. "keep this up you will find out who the failure is and i got no interest in who is the favorite as they is something i dont need." snearing, he was about to take a lunge at her if she kept up the attitude and she would do well to watch what she did or say near him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:08 am
Cyn smirks as she could see that she is riling Coal up quite nicely and it pleases her greatly because it means that she haven't lost her touch at all. "mmm... and yet you couldn't even catch a RABBIT while me on other hand, single-handedly caught a fawn all on my own." She says with a sardonic smirk gracing her face. She let a perfect martyred sigh escape her lips as she rolls her eyes at Coal. "My own brother.. a failure as a hunter." She tsks as she moves out of Coal's line of vision just to agitate him further more to see if she could get him to attack her without attacking him first.

Cyanide looks triumphant as Coal took a threatening step toward her which means that her plan is working wonderfully. "But my dear brother, the favorite child get more meat, attention and training from the said parents..." She trails off as she looks at her brother with mocking yet meaningful expression on her face. "So... you might need to reconsider how you behave toward our parents.." She drawls lazily as she resumes her circling around Coal.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:51 pm
" i will reconsider nothing as i already treat our parents with enough respect. i get enough out of our parents as is and you can beleive what you want i know other wise." snapping at his sister as he was gonna teach her not to cross him just because he was her brother. respect was to be earned with him and he was not gonna tolerate being toyed with or being used. a failor as a hunter was one thing he wasnt as he wanted to practice on fast, small prey before the bigger prey since he was not going to risk anything on pityful prey. " you really need to learn to stop while your ahead before you get hurt." snarling with his tail lashing, he had his teeth bared now in anger.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:34 am
Cynaide snorts as she could see that Coal is not falling for her trick so she will have to switch the tacks on him. She knows fully that she is probably the most disrespectful one out of the brood toward the parents since she despises her own parents and everybody around her even if they are related or not. Her tail rattles as she continues to move out of Coal's line of vision to piss him off even more but she is being 'nice', letting him hear her tail rattle.

"Stop while I am ahead? Why is that? is Big Bad Coal going to hurt me?" She says in mocking tone as she snickers snidely, knowing that Coal might could beat her but with some intelligence, Cyn would put Coal down really fast. "Hmm..." She pretends to think as she snickers once again, while keeping moving out of Coal's sight.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:46 am
"keep mocking and you will find out." baring his teeth, with her moving around like she was stalking him it put him on edge which made him even more violant if he where to catch her regardless if she was his sister. ears twitching as she made her tail make noise against the ground, it wasnt hard to know the general area she was in. oh he was not as stupid as she thought he was and she was going to learn the hard way pretty soon that if she kept messing with him like this he was likey to really try to kill her once he was more capable of it. wings kept close to his body he was not willign to risk them in a fight this round if they clashed again though he was always at one point or another geting into a fight with his siblings. " come out come out where ever you are." giving a deep growl, he now started to try and stalk her instead of the one being stalked from the trees which she was using to hide as he was not going to be the hunted one today. in coal's veiw he felt Cynaide needed to be put in her place and he was going to do that.

Sulfur had heard her parents had a 2nd batch of kids, which her parents ended up with three this time instead of two and even managed to have two sons. having been on the look out for the little rats, she managed to come across two of them and they seemed to be fighting. giving a fanged grin to herself, she stalked after both laughing to show she was there. " well well well seems my dear younger siblings need to learn not to turn against one another. both of you come here and lets put that agression to some good use instead of pathedic bickering that will get you no where."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:22 pm
Cyanide is almost pleased to see that Coal didn't lose his temper and lunge at her like he used to do and she moves through the shadows like a deadly whisper. "Mocking or telling truth?" Her silky voice floats over to Coal, while being aware that Coal is stalking her just like she is stalking him. With an almost feline smile on her face, Cyanide got in the perfect position in Coal's blind spot and crouches, readying herself to pounce. Her tail stops rattling as she is completely engulfed in the silence, watching Coal while sensing that someone is approaching them. A dark scowl appears on her face as she could sense that its family relative and she knows that the fight will be broken up before it could even start.

Just as she predicted, a purple kalona appears and interrupted the upcoming fight that was about to happen and Cyn hisses to show her displeasure of being interrupted. "You are our older sister?" Cyanide says with disgust evident in her tone as she eyes her older sister suspiciously. "what good use?" She narrows her eyes at Sulfur

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:19 am
User Image

Brisingr eyed the two as he stayed hidden like a deadly snake in the grass. Lashing his tail back and forth he waited for the right moment to make his appearance. He was a a sly creature reaping in ways to work his mother's plans. Extremely unforgiving he agreed to his mother's plea that someday he'd go after that raven that hurt her.

But for now his attention was focused on the squabbling hatchlings as Cynder called them. Honestly, Brisingr had no time to deal with such childish games. He had to plan and delve a solution to better this family. Standing in deep contemplation that a foal could, he bared his teeth and thought about the most sinister thing he could. His siblings were not his concern as his mind wandered then fixated on something.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:03 am
Sulfur rolled her eyes and sneered at Cyn. " must you ask if i am your older sister? should be as clear as day i am when i know exsactly who you are Cyanide." tail lashing about, she was unimpessed with how her younger sister was acting. family was of importance and apparently that was something her siblings where lacking knowlage of. " you should hold respect for your family members, that is til they disgrace the family then you can enjoy killing them. as for puting that aggression to good use, how about we find some interesting prey for you two to try to take down as a challange." smirking, she was going to attempt to keep her siblings from bickering as she felt it was stupid to have them doing that for no good reason. " now lets go unless you feel too weak to handle such a easy thing." making the challange a bit interesting, she wanted to see what her siblings where capable of. " and if dear Brisingr is around to join us, he very well should."

Coal snaped at the air for no good reason, growing very bored by now but then sulfur caught his attention by issuing a challage. " fine i'm in." stalking over to his older sister, he wanted to see what she had instore for the challage. tail lashing about, he had a feeling their brother brisingr was about lurking in waiting.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:58 pm
Cyanide gradually tunes Sulfur's voice out as she could feel her equally evil brother Bris nearby and a slight twisted smile graced her small muzzle. Finally, someone that is just like her. Cyn turns her head toward Brisingr slowly with a familiar glint in her pale purple eyes but she made no move to greet him in any form because she do not believe in pleasantries. "Hm? Hunting?" Cyn says in bored voice as she let her half-lidded eyes move from Bris to Sulfur. "Hunting what, my dear sister?" Her voice drips with hidden venom but open malice.

The small filly yawns, showing off her small fangs then she clicks her fangs together while her tail began to rattle slightly while she moves toward Bris to see what he would do. Would he react like Coal or regard her like a true predator would do?

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff