Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

meet the siblings:
http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc34/MaiNewMoonWolf/serenities family/  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:08 pm
"Not much farther!" Iriun said a bright smile on his face getting excited about DT's firstmeeting with the family. This was deffinetly going to be good.

"Yay.." Serenity mutter giving a small sigh stress was already finding its way back to her. This was going to be.... Hectic..  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:14 am
DT hide his normal eyes behind his demon red eyes as he stood next to Fay. "Greets Fay father." DT body talk if it could say anything said I'm a great warrior. DT held out his hand to shake Fay's father hand. "I'm the reason we are here. I wish to hold your baby girls hand in marriage."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:08 am
The man looked at Dt an then at his hand and smacked it down in a huf of rage and already dislike towards Dt, " No, simple as that. I don't care what you are who you are and what not, not good enough. my baby need s a real man, and a real man would have done it an asked later,. no demand that it happen even though it already had.' he said as he waved his right hand in the air and turned his back to the Man. as he was walking away he mumbled to his self a bought kids these days and thing like that. " So go take your cockamamie noshions of marge to my little angel els where don't want to hear a bought, so if you please I have things to do." This saw as said as he had found his way to his large arm chair and he had now lifted a newspaper before his face. This was shortly followed by the giggles of a old man reading the funny of a large at orange cat and his upseshion for Italian food.  

The true_dreamer

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:34 am
"Daddy!" Mai gasped shocked that he was acting this way. He had always been more protective of her then any of her sisters since she was the youngest. Walking over to his chair she bent the top of his paper down gently. "Please don't be rude to DT he's already asked me to marry him and I said yes, we just want your blessing."

Iriun stood in the back snickering before stalking off to get the rest of the family to meet their newest toy, ermm.. soon to be family member.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:28 pm
((OOC: Since when has, Mai, been marred to Dt .. lol ))

" Oh so the doter has to come in and save the day I see, Not till I am made to think that this person is good enough for my baby girl.So fare it s not looking good. '
He said as he popped the newspaper back up and he was looking back at his cartoons,  

The true_dreamer

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:36 pm
[[ooc: woops my bad! soory i was in a rush had to go to work sorry its serenity sorry lol.]]

Running a hand threw her hair Serenity shook her head the stress hitting her full force again "I knew this wasnt a good idea.." She muttered before walking towrds the kitchen to get something to drink.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:33 am
DT could not help but laugh. "This is to much. You can get all mad as you like, but it not going to stop me from hand in marrage. I plan on giving my life for her. All I wanted to do is meet her father to show she is in good hands." DT turned his back to him as he held Fay in his arms. "Don't worry my love. I'm not going to leave your side." DT kissed Fay on her lips.

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:21 am
Sernity smiled before kissing him back her arms wrapping around his neck. "I can't belive you said that to him." She whispered with a small giggle, no one had ever had the nerve to talk to their father like that so this was defianelty something new.

"There in the living room!" Iriun-kuns voice rung from the house and suddently a hord of footsteps could be heard comming as a large group of screaming girls surrounded the couple.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:04 pm
DT hide behind Fay as the girl ran there way.  

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:44 pm
"Serenity where have you been?" Natsumi questioned just now noticing the man behind her sister she smirked. "So Iriun wasnt lying!" LEaning down to her sister ear she whispered "Cute." STanding back up she asked "So when the wedding date?"

"Thanks, but before we get to this is DT my fiance and these are my sisters." Pointing to each one she said their names in wich the all said hi except for Miwa who winked then said hi.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:01 am
"I'm going to take a walk. I'll le t you girls catch up." Dt bolted for the door after he said hi to each of Fay's sister. Outside DT changed into his human form wearing nothing but silk clothing. "This is Mary's family all over again." DT Slowly walk around the yard looking at everythng as he started to wish he was back on his beach.

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:43 am
While the girls all headed to the kitchen to start dinner Serenity told them all about Dt how they meet and all kinds of stories, while they cooked.

Meanwhile the boys figuring that DT would get away from the girls went to meet him. Iriun was leading the bunch of guys to him "You lasted longer with them then I thought you would." He said refuring to their screaming sisters. "These are the boys of the family." He went threw each one who nodded or said hi "This is DT Series, fiance."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:50 pm
DT bow his head to each one as Iriun named them off. "So what is there to do for fun around here? I'm normally relaxing on my island or training else where." DT study Iriun noticing how much he changed around him.

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:34 pm
"Dad do you want fish or steak?" Sernity asked while walking back into the living room a white apron on her and a bandana in her hair.

"We have a training ground in the back yard. We all like to use it, well except Ryo he's scared of scaring his so called pretty face. Well him and Isamu but he meditates or something." Iriun said while gestering twords the back and starting that way the others fallowing Ryo sticking back to talk with DT.

"I use it just not as much. So you want to be with my little sis? Why?" He was pretty much a player and knew how games works and he wasnt about to let that happen to his baby sis.  
~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff