Submit

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:32 pm
This, is the village of the playful Fokiri, the children that remain children forever of the Forest. Many games to play, nice things to eat, and not too many Monsters.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:15 pm
User Image "Wow it's so pretty here." Anzu said as she looked at the village, "See there was nothing to worry about, you should really trust me on things like that Anzu."Ayame said as she poked Anzu and smiled User Image  

ReportMod13

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:21 pm
'You are just lucky I know my way around my Airship. And that we didn't break Anything. That, And I knew what I was doing when I built this Thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:35 am
User Image "We sure are and thank you so much for doing this for us, how could we ever repay you?" Anzu said with joy and gratitude to Kugeromero; Ayame looked at her sister Wow she must be really happy to be out of that forest and Ayame nodded her head in agreement, "Yes, how can we repay you?" User Image  

ReportMod13

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:00 am
She Smiled. 'Let me travel with you, and I consider the debt Repaid.' She nodded solemnly, running the extended claws on one handpaw through her facial Fur.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:47 am
User Image Ayame and Anzu looked at Kugeromero and looked at each other and both shurgged their shoulders and said at the same time, "Sure." More the more the merrier I guess Ayame thought User Image  

ReportMod13

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:32 am
'Okay, Thanks.' She whipped around, and trained her pistol after a rustling noise she Heard. 'Do what you need to do here, and then let's get out of Here.'  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:57 am
User Image Ayame raised an eyebrow at Kugeromero, "What are you talking about? We're staying here a few days and maybe go to the hot springs while we're here." Anzu nodded her head, "Yea and we need to plan where we're going to go next." User Image  

ReportMod13

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:01 am
She frowned, and holstered the Pistol. 'Fine. Just..stay where I can see You. I don't like the feel of this Place.' She walked, in between and slightly behind the two Girls.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:35 am
User Image "I agree with Kugeromero, this place feels weird." Ayame just rolled her eyes at the two, "You guys need to calm down, there's nothing to worry about, you guys need to realize that you," Ayame pointed at Kugeromero, "Have a gun while I have a scythe," Ayame tapped her scythe on her shoulder, "To protect each other so there's nothing and I mean nothing to worry about." Ayame said as she started walking searching for an inn User Image  

ReportMod13

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:54 am
'Its too dark, I can't See.' She reached out, and tugged on Anzu's Sleeve. 'Hold my handpaw, and guide me?'  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:50 pm
User Image Anzu did just as Kugeromero told her to do and followed Ayame; see since Ayame and Anzu were dark elves they could see even when it's dark and since the; Ayame looked back and forth, on both sides of the road, looking at signs till she finally a sign that read Inn and ran to it; Anzu saw her sister run immediately and ran after her to catch up. When they finally got to the Inn Ayame went inside, with her sister and Kugeromero right behind her, and went to the front desk and rang the bell, "Hello, we would like a room please." Ayame yelled, "I'm coming, I'm coming just stop ringing the bell you're going to break it." said a old creaky voice which belonged to the really wrinkly old woman who had thin gray hair and pale eyes staring at the twins and the creature, "So what do you want again?" said the old woman, "We would like a room." Ayame said, "For how long?" "About two to four days." "500." the old woman said simply, Ayame nodded and got out 500 and handed it to the woman; the old woman collected the money, checked it, turned her back to the trio and then handed Ayame a key, "Here is the key to your room." "Thank you." Ayame said as she grabbed the key and went up the stairs to their room User Image  

ReportMod13

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:27 am
Kugeromero smiled, and sat down in front of the door to their room, slightly to one Side. 'I shall perform guard Duties. You have never been safer than sleeping in a room I am sitting Outside.'  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:18 pm
User Image Ayame looked at Kugeromero and raised an eyebrow at her and then just shrugged her shoulders and went int o the room; Anzu looked at Kugeromero too, "Are you sure? Don't you want to get some sleep?" Anzu asked concerned
User Image  

ReportMod13

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:27 pm
'If you Insist.' She yawned, whining Slightly. She padded quietly into the room, waiting for the girls to lay down so she could jump up on the bed, and lay down with Anzu. She liked the Girl.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff