Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:18 pm

User Image
User Image

Olive lids fluttered over teal eyes as daylight washed over them. The sun was rising in the sky now, pushing back the black of night with the pink glow of dawn. Raising her head slowly Fonn stretched, her fiery mane flickering and dancing softly around her face. She looked about, her head barely visible above the tall grass that surrounded her. She knew sleeping in a field wasnt the greatest idea, anything bad could walk right up to her in her slumber, but with the grass so high it made for perfect hiding, not to mention soft bedding.

Fonn made it to her feet suddenly as soon as she was fully a wake, popping up from her covering like a jack-in-the-box.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:36 pm
Cal stood around a rather full berry bush, contently munching on the berries. 'Midnight strolling really does mess with the internal clock' he pondered on his thoughts as he tugged another mouthful of berries from the bush. He glanced to his side at a seemingly calm field but new dangerous things could be lurking. He felt better that the sun was beginning to rise, soon the warth would come... at least he hoped soon. He grabbed another mouthful of berries then noticed an odd color sticking out of the grass. He stared towards it puzzling over what it was, he quickly found out.

He mouth gaped open and the berries fell from his mouth at the sight of the mare coming up so quickly. His mind couldn't think so fast... He just stood there gaping towards the unusual looking mare, in a state of shock.

Tasle

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:53 pm

Though the sun was up a chill wind still blew, making Fonn shudder as she shook her coat free of debris. She was unaware of anyone else being around, and as she gazed about to get her bearings she jumped in shock that there was a male standing nearby. How had she missed seeing him when she peeked about earlier? She guessed it didn't matter now, he was standing not far away, and from the equally shocked expression on his face she had surprised him as much as he did her.

Fonn blushed a bit, crimson rising to her cheeks as she looked at the male. He was different from the few soquili she could remember. He didnt have wings like Maion or her father, and unlike Quin he had something growing out of his back. He was interesting and curiosity beckoned her step forward, but fear kept her in her place. She didnt know if he was evil or friendly, though she hoped the second of the two. "Hi?" She murmured timidly in an attempt to ease the tension she could feel from both being surprised by the other.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:40 pm
Her timid call quickly shook him from the shock that he was in "Hello..." he glanced at the sunrise and quickly added "...eer I should actually say good morning" he laughed at himself. He then flexed one of his forelegs out and ducked his head down in a bow. Then he slowly straighened himself back up with a swish of his tail. "Who do I have the pleasure of meeting?" he smiled towards her.

He then caught sight of the redness in her cheeks, he worried if he woken her with his early snacking... "My apologises if I woke you" he examined the unique mare and caught site of her tail and couldn't help but tilt his head slightly to have a better view of it. He coughed briefly as he thought about asking but he wanted to know he looked back towards her face and asked "Is that your tail?" He took a few steps towards her, then paused as he waited for a response from her.

Tasle

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:22 am

Fonn smiled at the male's bow and returned it in her own fashion. "My name is Fonn; Fonn Ardea. Whom do i have the pleasure of meeting?" She shook her head at his apology. "There is no need not apologize, sir. I was awake anyway." She paused, color once again coming to her cheeks. "To tell the truth, I didn't even know you were here."

She watched him as he tilted his head and in turn looked back behind herself. What was he looking at? She saw nothing behind herself. She turned back to find the male looking her in the face once again, asking a question. Her tail? She turned back to look at the ice crystals. "These?" She asked as she swished her tail, a chiming sound ringing from them as they clinked together. "Yes, I suppose so." She turned back to the Stallion. "Closest thing to a Tail I have." She took a few steps towards the stallion, eying the crystals coming from his back. "What, may I ask, Are those?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:14 pm
"My name is Calcifer" he reponded "..or you can just call me Cal" he winked playfully. "It's easier to remember that way" he nodded "I'm glad I didn't awake you" he paused and then laughed at what she said next "I know how you feel, I didn't either."

He nodded as she questioned about the tail. His ears picked up at the chiming sound they made "That sound..." he tried to figure a word out to describe it "...is relaxing and peaceful" he glanced towards his tail and swished it. These he shifted himself sideways so she could have a better view he then gently nosed the closest one. "This, and the mask like thing on my face is armour that I inherited from my father's side."

He then noticed the bright colors on her forehead and simply had to ask "Is that a jewel there?" He then became even more curious "Do you resemble one of your parents more?" He glanced back at himself "I resemble my father more then my mother."

Tasle

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:36 pm

"Yes, it is. My only guess is it resembles my mane and tail; red and blue, fire and ice." She giggled a bit, to tell the truth that was the first time she had put the two together. It seemed to fit for now anyway.

Fonn paused though at the mentioning of parents. She didnt know. She had only recently met her father, the person that raised her and she forgot after a long while of traveling. From what she found out from him (that she actually could remember from their meeting) she had never seen her mother. "I... Dont know..." Fonn finally decided to admit to Cal. "I..." Fonn stammered as she struggled to remember what her father looked like in detail. "I have stripes... Like my father. And this..." She turned and pointed to the native American symbol on her bum. "I got from him as well."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:16 pm
"Fire and Ice" he nodded admiring it. It was true he thought looking at her, her tail almost seemed to be made of ice and her mane seemed to be made of dancing flames.

He listened to her stammer and wandered about that, maybe she was still waking up then he heard her reply and understood. "You don't know?" he asked a a little curious. He looked at her "I met my mother when I was tiny. Then I followed my father across the land..." he waited as he recalled his adventure "All I could remember were spots and golden hooves" he lifted his foreleg and glanced down at it before placing his foot back down. "I came back to the village recently and now I'm getting to know her and my siblings..." he stopped at the thought of his only sister and his brother.

He smiled at her as explained what she had inherited from her father. He was amazed about the marking on her side. "Your markings are amazing" he grinned at her.

Tasle

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:56 pm

"I... cant remember her at all.' Fonn replied as Cal asked about her not knowing. "I can barely remember my father and I met him..." She paused once again. She had no sense of time it seemed. Each day passed as though it never happened, she retained no memory of the events unless they were spectacular. "Not too long ago. " She managed to get out.

She listened quietly as Cl mentioned his family. It seemed delightful, almost like a dream. Sure, he hadn't known his mother at first, but now it sounded like his family in some way was coming together nicely. She listened to him to him talk of his mothers markings, noting his own as she gazed at him. "Your coat almost shines like gold in the light." She mumbled softly as she noted the golden hooves and sheen, not able to hold it in but not wanting to interrupt him talking.

Then the conversation came to her markings. Fonn blushed and turned her gaze away from Cal. "They aren't anything that great. I'm sure you have met many others out in the world with more spectacular markings."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:06 pm
He pondered over her words as she descibed the situation that she was in. "So you don't remember" he smiled softly "I'll have to keep a look out for any mares that resemble you." He glanced back at her tail "If you share a similar tail then it should be easy" he laughed "It's a unique and amazing feature that would be hard to miss" he then looked at her in the face.

He decided it would be best to not bug her about her memory, she might be worried about it, 'and what's wrong about it?' some Soquili and even two leggers can easily forget things. "Not too long ago, that's always good to keep up with all the family you can see."

He couldn't help but grin sheepishly as she complimented him. "Thank you" he finally managed to blurt out hoping the armour on his face hid the fact that he was starting to blush. "True I have seen other with more patterns on them then leaves on a tree, and others so colorful that they would put birds to shame." He paused "...but you have the most wonderful colors and patterns then them all" he winked before continuing "You seem to glisten in the light and have a warm color that brings thoughts of the beach... Your mane and tail are like the vibrant sun and clear waters. Your marking are simple yet amazing and your eyes..." he paused yet again as he looked at her eyes "They are like the skies" he then realised how silly he must have just sounded. He tried to distract himself by looking at a distant cloud. "Great is an understatement for you" he then smiled at her again.

Tasle

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:04 pm

"No..." Fonn said softly. "I dont remember, almost everything is gone. I think mom had both fire and Ice, but..." She knew she couldn't be sure, but her father did not.

She could do nothing but blush as Cal spoke about her; her markings, her hair, her eyes. It felt odd, having someone speak of her like that. She felt as though she should return the complement, but she found herself speechless. She stood quietly, her gaze dropping to her hooves as she attempted to hide the rosy color rising to her cheeks.

"Um..." She finally managed to stammer out. "Would you like to go find something to drink with me?" It was all she could bring herself to say.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:14 pm
'Everything is gone' He wondered about what she was saying and would have to bug his parents about that the next time they would meet. "So your mother may have fire and ice," he glanced upwards as he tried to picture a mare similar to Fonn but with both the fire and ice. "She must be a very unique Soquili, I did a fair bit of traveling and never came across a mare like her, that's for sure," he nodded.

He watched her duck her head, seeming to look at her. He thought he could see a bit of a blush but it was too hard to see. He wondered if had overdone it, but he said what needed to be said.

Her voice caught his attiontion and thoughts back on to her. "I would be honored to," he smiled happily towards her.

Tasle

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Fonn lifted her head as Cal mentioned traveling. "How much have you traveled? Is it dangerous to travel?" She had for the moment forgotten that she was thirsty. She never stayed in one spot for long, she assumed she had traveled, but she couldn't remember any of it. She was planning on traveling and searching for her mother now that she had met her father, or she thought she was planning to; was she already searching?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:32 am
He tilted his head slightly as he paused to think of how much he had traveled. Finally coming to a conclusion his focused his attention back towards her "I have done a good share of traveling, not as much as my father though... he explored most of this land on his own." He took a brief second to survey the landscape around them and continued on "I've climbed and wandered about the mountains, visited the beach, and have gone through alot of forests."

He tilted his head again at her next question as he puzzled over how he should reply "Like most things, there is a risk of danger... but it can can be full of fun and great time. You just have to be wary and careful at times."

Tasle

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:28 am

Fonn nodded, her mane flickering softly around her face as she contently listen to Cal. He seemed very knowledgeable to her, and as he described the lands he had seen she somewhat envied him. "They must have been beautiful to have remembered them so." She whispered quietly.

Her brows furrowed in confusion as Cal mentioned danger. She had no scars, no evidence of something bad happening to her on her person. She assumed she ad yet to run into danger. "What sort of dangerous things can one run into when exploring?" The question was more to herself than to Cal as she pondered the possibilities, slightly remembering a stallion named Maion she had met and the bloodied bandages he had worn on his legs. She looked Cal over once more, a concerned expression on her face, looking for scars or cuts to indicate some danger he had been in before. "Have you ever been in danger while exploring Cal?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff