Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

money!!
  yay!
View Results

candy!x0x0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:45 pm
If you were a witch or a wizard, and you had to die in the final battle, how would you have died? (be creative) I know its kind of a morbid topic but think about it, its kind of interesting.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:08 pm
Being hit with Avada Kedavara.
Simple, fast, and not too painful.
And... I'd want to die in Remus's arms. x3

...Sorry, that's not very creative, but that's how I'd want it to be.

Galyxies

Bloodsucker

xe brat prince

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:17 pm
Avada Kedavara seems like it would be just sorta "GREEN LIGHT [dead]".

Which is a little boring.

I dunno. I guess...

Being hit with some form of fire spell that burns me too badly or something.
0.o
It's a little strange, but.
I guess it's okay.

>.<

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:15 pm
I'd want to be the person who dodges all of the curses and death eaters, but then trips and falls down the stairs and breaks their neck or something. It'd be a quick death, but it'd be something people would remember and laugh about later.  

Rogue_Rachiru

Dapper Guildswoman

6,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:28 pm
I would want to die proecting someone else. Of course, ALL of the Order were protecting innocent people, but I'd want to jump in front of someone and take the Killing Curse for them so they would have the Love Protection that Harry had from Lily.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:30 pm
I agree with yours Minerva.

I would be with the one I love, however that is, ( smile ) and we'd hug like one last time and separate. As I went to walk away, I see a green light and jump in front of it with a smile on my face. (Dangit, I'm a mush hehe)  

SuzelovesJamesPotter

gerp91

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:40 pm
I know this is kind of weird, but I would want to die from Voldemort himself. I mean, if we are fighting a battle to get ride of him, I don't want to be killed by one of his followers, I want to be killed by the guy who the whole battle is over!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:48 am
Oooh. Yours is dramatic, Suze. I like it. (;
It seems to me like something Sirius would do; jump in front of the Killing Curse with a smile on his face. xD

I agree with Minerva's, also. It would be nice knowing you died to save someone else's life.

Galyxies

Bloodsucker

Maura Keehl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:51 pm
Honestly, I would want to die very dramatically; not sure what side I would be on, but either way I would be fighting to the death with my arch nemesis. I would receive a few blows as well as give a few out, but then I would fall to the ground, gravely wounded as my enemy looked on happily. Then when he/she turned around to leave I would use the rest of my strength to take them out with the Killing Curse. We would both die, but the story of the battle would still be told for centuries.

Yeah; my pretty epic death, I would want to be remembered. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:51 pm
Maura Keehl
Honestly, I would want to die very dramatically; not sure what side I would be on, but either way I would be fighting to the death with my arch nemesis. I would receive a few blows as well as give a few out, but then I would fall to the ground, gravely wounded as my enemy looked on happily. Then when he/she turned around to leave I would use the rest of my strength to take them out with the Killing Curse. We would both die, but the story of the battle would still be told for centuries.

Yeah; my pretty epic death, I would want to be remembered. biggrin

Haha. biggrin Awesome. I honestly, would prefer dying to protect one of the characters who died in the books. Of course, with my shy nature, nobody would exactly know me, so my death wouldn't be known other than by my family and possibly the person who I saved.  

Serenity Silvia Malfoy

SuzelovesJamesPotter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:48 pm
Thanks. I want to be remembered when I die, so if being dramatic is the way, that's what I'll be. Here's another one.

I see someone drowning in the lake. I'll go to save them swimming hurriedly. Then, I would push them to shore. The giant squid would grab and throw me. I'd hit my head and die. Hahah. Random death.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:41 pm
I think I would probably want to be killed by the Womping Willow, and then enveloped in it. It would be so cool to become part of a tree; I've always wanted to be one.  

The Other Star

Serenity Silvia Malfoy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:33 pm
The Other Star
I think I would probably want to be killed by the Womping Willow, and then enveloped in it. It would be so cool to become part of a tree; I've always wanted to be one.

haha, that'd be awesome! Granted, you'd probably bored after about a week. haha, probably sooner. I always thought the tree had abit of a personality all on its own. Maybe it *was* posessed by somone who died trying to get passed it. Too bad it wasn't peter. >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:33 pm
Ooh, I'm glad so many people liked mine! whee

Part of a tree? Makes me think of Grandmother Willow in Pocohantas! xd Love that movie!

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

theladyoffire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:27 pm
I would want to die protecting my soul mate.
And say, "I love you" One last time before I fall. "remember me!"  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces