Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
Which Harry Potter Characters do you Dislike the Most? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you hate the most?
  Harry Potter
  Draco Malfoy
  Lucious + Narcissa Malfoy
  Delores Umbridge
  Severus Snape
  Albus Dumbledore
  Bellatrix Lestrange
View Results

DrgnSmurf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:23 pm
In this thread you discuss which characters you dislike the most, and why you dislike them.

I'd say Severus Snape or Delores Umbridge  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:41 pm
I like how you so skillfully decline to back up your opinion with even reasons, let alone anything like fact or canonical proff.

That said, Ginny Weasley. She is very jealous, and has always seemed to me to be a bitchy, preppy type of girl. Not to mention, the whole 6 year long obsession rather frightens me.  

Empress_Kat
Crew

DrgnSmurf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:46 pm
DrgnSmurf
I'd say Severus Snape or Delores Umbridge

severus - mainly because he killed dumbledore
delores - trying to kick everybody, letting people have no fun  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:53 pm
I can't say I hate anyone from the books/movies... The characters are all so well-written that it's hard to say any of them are the most hated. They're so well-written. eek  

Unwritten Hero

DrgnSmurf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:11 pm
Miss Aeonis
I can't say I hate anyone from the books/movies... The characters are all so well-written that it's hard to say any of them are the most hated. They're so well-written. eek

goodpoint  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:27 pm
I can't say that I truely hate any of the characters. There are some that I strongly dislike though.

Voldemort: Causes nothing but pain and suffering
Wormtail: Betrayed his friends to their worse enemy, thus resulting in their deaths. Sirius also took the blame for this and had to stay in Azkaban for 12 years.
Umbridge: Something just struck me wrong with this woman.
Most of the Deatheaters: Because they follow Voldemort

Now there is someone I have mixed feelings for, and some may not like me for this:

Dumbledore: Seems too sly for me...those twinkling eyes hide way too much...Now I am sorry to see him die. Really I am. While something struck me as wrong with him Harry still saw something in him that made him give Dumbledore his utmost trust and loyalty. Dumbledore's Man Through and Through. Either he was a good actor or they could really trust him...I just don't know...

Saiyan_Gal

-okonomiyaki o konomu-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:51 pm
Hmm... Well, the Dursleys I definitely hate, for obvious reasons.

I also strongly dislike Draco Malfoy, for being a bigoted, spoiled little brat. His parents are partially to blame for that, but they can't be completely responsible. While we're at it, I also hate Lucius Malfoy.

And I hate Umbridge. And Fudge. Again, for obvious reasons.

Any not so obvious ones...? Hmmm

I definitely had a strong dislike for Seamus in the fifth book for not being able to think for himself. He was on good terms with Harry for four years and then decides to dislike him because his mom, who doesn't even know Harry, does? I just wanted to slap him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:11 am
Ginny Weasley. She's such a whore, I just hate her so much. Gawd, I love almost everyother Weasley but her. She's just annoying. =o Whore, die.  

David FTW

Saiyan_Gal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:07 am
Another person I dislike really bad:

Gilderoy Lockhart: He is so full of himself, and he stole the other peoples memories and made them into his stuck up stories! He makes me so mad!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:57 pm
Oh, I also hate James Potter with a burning passion unlike any other. D: He's such an arse.  

David FTW

Saiyan_Gal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:09 pm
Homigwtf. Poppet.
Oh, I also hate James Potter with a burning passion unlike any other. D: He's such an arse.

Then do you also hate Sirius Black, because he was just as bad as James.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:02 pm
RemusGirl
Homigwtf. Poppet.

Then do you also hate Sirius Black, because he was just as bad as James.

ha those two were great
its like me and one of my buddies except we don't got wands sad  

DrgnSmurf

Type Forty TARDIS

6,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:22 pm
*prepares to duck for cover* Dumbledore's the one I hate. *runs*

Why? Because he just used everyone as little pawns in his game of war with Voldemort. He had a whole ton of information that Harry had a right to know, but kept everything to himself and told Harry what he needed to know only when he believed that the time was right. Right for whom, though? For Harry, or him? Dumbledore's just a conniving old jerk who thought he's some type of God who could run people's lives.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:54 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

David FTW

Saiyan_Gal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:50 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers