Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dalek, Cyberman, Timelord, TARDIS, Doctor Who 

Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
Time after Time (A Doctor Who RP) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Dr. Who special.
  Doctor ten introduction
  Dave and Tate.
  The Two Doctors
View Results

DrWhoFangirlisms

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:25 pm
(I figured I'd make another one, since there only seems to be one Roleplay in this guild)

Okay so rules right....

~Keep it PG16~
~Romance is allowed,
~No Yaoi/Yuri type thing!~
~NO GODMODDING~
~NO POWERPLAYING~
~Can control up to 3 characters~

Characters:

Doctor 10: DrWhoFangirlisms (Color=Darkred)

Rose Tyler:
Jackie Tyler:
Mickey Smith:
Martha Jones:
Jack Harkness:
Donna Noble:
Jenny:
Sarah Jane Smith (Luke,K-9, and Mr. Smith):

Npc's:
Username:
Character Name:
Race:
Bio:
Picture:
Other:

NPC'S:
Username: Ritzy_freak
Character Name: Iris Pierre

Race: Human
User Image

Username: Jacklantern2020
Character Name: The Professor
Race: Timelord

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:44 pm
The TARDIS faded into view on some unknown planet, it's usual humming noise being generated so whoever was nearby could hear it.

The Doctor stepped out and looked up at the sky, it was blue.

"Earth...again?" he said to himself. The Doctor turned back toward the TARDIS. "This old thing's busted." he told himself as he kicked the door.

After a minute or so, however, it would seem the The Doctor had let his curiosity get the better of him as usual.

"Wonder where I am?" he said aloud. "Well there's no use in staying here, might as well go find out for myself."

DrWhoFangirlisms

Ritzy_freak

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:29 am
Username: Ritzy_freak
Character Name: Iris Pierre
Sex: Female
Race: Human
Bio: She's a young literature college student from oxford who was in London, visiting her father who recently had a heart attack. Seeing the Police box, she went in to use the phone to call the hospital he was in, of course there was no phone and before she knew it, she was traveling though time and space. And of course she could have said something to the strange man with the controls, but her narcolepsy kicked in and she knocked out.
Picture: User Image
Other: She has had narcolepsy since she was very young, though she just pretends she's being lazy. Her mother also had Narcolepsy and she died by falling asleep in while driving, getting hit by a milk truck. three month old Iris was in the back sleeping. Iris remembers nothing of it and is raised by her father, a very laid-back man who only wishes his daughter wouldn't fall asleep everytime he tries to tell her something.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:45 am
CrystalGazer
(( "No Detailed Gay Stuff".... how about no detailed stuff in general, then? You have to restrict it to "gay"... thats a homophobic reaction. You know, the Doctor doesn't have a sexuality. He isn't straight, or gay. (That doesn't mean he can't fall in love, he just doesn't think the way lustful humans think. So refreshing, thus: my Hero.)

Anyway, Doctor Who isn't about detailing any form of sexuality, whether it be gay or straight. (That's Torchwood.) Doctor Who focuses on morality, fighting for what is right, adventure.
A story can still have romance without sexual details. Just like the love between Rose and the Doctor, it's even better that way because it's not shallow.

You can delete this or whatever, but I'd just like you to know that what you said was juvenile, homophobic, and sad. Just in that sentence alone you've proven you have a corrupted tolerance. Captain Jack is awesome, and I'm pretty sure his character would be offended by your sentiment even if the "detailed gay stuff" is limited to him.

Anyway, what would the Doctor Do? He wouldn't discriminate. He would play fair. "Detailed stuff" in general probably wouldn't even occur to him, because to him, equality is norm. (Not to us humans, though.)

I have written this because I defend equal treatment and I question the system that seems to keep equality off balance; for Race, Gender, and (of course) Sexuality. ))
I understand what you're saying and I was also offended. However in her defense, she could be meaning "gay" as many people mean stupid. As stupid as this sounds, its normal around where I live, though its drives me insane. I don't think it could be call corrupted intolerance because she may be a victim of her own habits. Though please, don't say Gay. Its pretty dumb. I don't even like the word Gay to describe a sexuality.  

Ritzy_freak

Ritzy_freak

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:34 pm
"Uh..." Iris woke up controted into a strange sleeping position. "Damn it!" She said to herself, getting up. "Okay, so I've woken up in some pretty strange places before, but this takes the cake." She said to herself, dusting off her black tousers. She looked around. "Did I get abducted?" She saw the door. "Alright, I'm getting outta here." She went to the door, opening it to the unfamilar land. She saw her captor there. "Oi! You! You speak english?" She asked. She whipped a book out of her sacthel. Les Meserables could knock him out if there was a fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:30 pm
The Doctor turned around at Iris's call.

"...That depends, do you want me to?" he asks her.

"Good to know your awake." adds The Doctor quickly.

"What's that?" he points to Iris's book.

DrWhoFangirlisms

Ritzy_freak

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:40 am
Iris looked around. "Wait, you didn't abduct me? Then, why am I here?" She raised the book, ready to strike. "You tell me how to get home right now before Val Jean gets knocked on your head!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:29 pm

"Uh, Okay, no I didn't abduct you. says The Doctor.

"I found you asleep in the TARDIS when I came back from my last trip and I didn't want to wake you and so...HERE WE ARE! he explained.

DrWhoFangirlisms

Ritzy_freak

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:54 pm
Iris threw her hands up. "Okay, then what is that? Who are you? And how the hell do I get home!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:45 pm
The Doctor grinned at Iris's question hoping she would ask, so he would have a chance to introduce himself.

"I'm The Doctor."

"And I can take you home anytime in my TARDIS, but I wanna see were we are first." The Doctor explains.

DrWhoFangirlisms

Ritzy_freak

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:46 pm
Iris gave a cry of fustration. "Don't you get it space man? I want to go home. I don't give a flying ******** what this is. I want to go-" She stopped, having something thrown at her head. Iris put her hand to the back of her head, seeing blood as she fainted.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:47 pm
"Oy!" shouts The Doctor immediatly at the sight of seeing Iris faint.

"Not good, definatly not good."

He scoops her up, looking around for a hospital or something of that nature.

"Can't just leave her lying here." The Doctor says to himself.

DrWhoFangirlisms

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces