Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x Shackled Wings x-

Kawaii Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:50 pm
this is all the streets in karakura town  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:58 pm
*is walking down the road with ururu when i hear my cell phone ring. i pull it out of my pocket, flip it open, and look at th the screen* ururu theres a large reading of hollows up ahead. lets wipe them out. *removes my soul from my body, places my body hidden in some bushes then runs down the road*  

-x Shackled Wings x-

Kawaii Kitten

xXUruru-TsumugiyaXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:03 pm
bankai hallow ichigo
*is walking down the road with ururu when i hear my cell phone ring. i pull it out of my pocket, flip it open, and look at th the screen* ururu theres a large reading of hollows up ahead. lets wipe them out. *removes my soul from my body, places my body hidden in some bushes then runs down the road*
*takes out cannon* I'm ready!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:10 pm
*stops in the middle of the road and sees a swarm of hollows..... some were on the street, some were on buildings, and some were flying...... they were everywhere* alright ururu lets do this *pulls my zanpakto off my back then rushes forward and run half way up a telephone pole then jump off and cut through 2 hollows at once*  

-x Shackled Wings x-

Kawaii Kitten

xXUruru-TsumugiyaXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:16 pm
bankai hallow ichigo
*stops in the middle of the road and sees a swarm of hollows..... some were on the street, some were on buildings, and some were flying...... they were everywhere* alright ururu lets do this *pulls my zanpakto off my back then rushes forward and run half way up a telephone pole then jump off and cut through 2 hollows at once*
*starts shooting at hollows* Kurosaki-kun! look there are more coming!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:22 pm
*spins around then releases a getsuga tensho from my blade into the sky killing 8 more hollows* theres so many..... this dosnt look good *rushes at a slightly larger hollow and thrust my blade through its skull then pull it out* they just keep on coming!!  

-x Shackled Wings x-

Kawaii Kitten

xXUruru-TsumugiyaXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:24 pm
bankai hallow ichigo
*spins around then releases a getsuga tensho from my blade into the sky killing 8 more hollows* theres so many..... this dosnt look good *rushes at a slightly larger hollow and thrust my blade through its skull then pull it out* they just keep on coming!!
*keeps on shooting* And they're getting bigger and stronger  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:40 pm
*a portal opens up in the sky behind a few rows of hollows and a large arrencar steps out that slightly resembles a spider and sprays webs in all directions and forms a huge spider web*

Arrencar: youve fallen right into my trap puny shinigamis. now prepare to have your souls eaten. but im gunna have fun with you....... hollows get em!!

Me: not if i have anything to do with it!! *holds sword out in front of me* BAN-KAI!!! *black and red energy spirals around me and tears apart some of the ground beneath me then fades away and i hold my bankai. i teleport and 4 hollows fall in half then i apear in front of the arrencar and clash my blade with his armor like skin* GETSUGA TENSHO!!! *i get a direct blow on him but it only scars his flesh*  

-x Shackled Wings x-

Kawaii Kitten

xXUruru-TsumugiyaXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:42 pm
bankai hallow ichigo
*a portal opens up in the sky behind a few rows of hollows and a large arrencar steps out that slightly resembles a spider and sprays webs in all directions and forms a huge spider web*

Arrencar: youve fallen right into my trap puny shinigamis. now prepare to have your souls eaten. but im gunna have fun with you....... hollows get em!!

Me: not if i have anything to do with it!! *holds sword out in front of me* BAN-KAI!!! *black and red energy spirals around me and tears apart some of the ground beneath me then fades away and i hold my bankai. i teleport and 4 hollows fall in half then i apear in front of the arrencar and clash my blade with his armor like skin* GETSUGA TENSHO!!! *i get a direct blow on him but it only scars his flesh*
*shoots other hollows* Kurosaki-kun, use your hollow powers!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:53 pm
ur right ururu *places my hand over my face and clench my fist and move my hand down as my hollow mask appears* now ur the one whos trapped twisted

*3 menos grandes surround ururu and fire a cero at her from all directions as the arrencar shoots web at me and gets it stuck around my zanpakto*  

-x Shackled Wings x-

Kawaii Kitten

xXUruru-TsumugiyaXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:56 pm
bankai hallow ichigo
ur right ururu *places my hand over my face and clench my fist and move my hand down as my hollow mask appears* now ur the one whos trapped twisted

*3 menos grandes surround ururu and fire a cero at her from all directions as the arrencar shoots web at me and gets it stuck around my zanpakto*
*turns cannon into rocket launcher**shoots menos grandes and they vanish* I told you I got stronger  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:13 pm
*my sword explodes with energy destroying the web on it then i dissapear and reapear behind the arrencar as all 4 its left legs fall off* and now u...... DIE!! *the arrencar splits in two right down the middle and explodes as my getsuga tensho rips right through it* .............*pant*.........*pant* wow that guy really took everything i had. ^^ and good job ururu. i dont see a scratch on u *remaining hollows flee back to hueco mundo after having their commander killed*  

-x Shackled Wings x-

Kawaii Kitten

iHalibel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:22 pm
bankai hallow ichigo
*my sword explodes with energy destroying the web on it then i dissapear and reapear behind the arrencar as all 4 its left legs fall off* and now u...... DIE!! *the arrencar splits in two right down the middle and explodes as my getsuga tensho rips right through it* .............*pant*.........*pant* wow that guy really took everything i had. ^^ and good job ururu. i dont see a scratch on u *remaining hollows flee back to hueco mundo after having their commander killed*
*opens garganta**claps* Way to go... but now it's time for a real fight...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:25 pm
-_- oh s**t....... espada....... and i just used up my hollow powers for today too........ *teleports and grabs ururu then starts teleporting down the road rapidly*  

-x Shackled Wings x-

Kawaii Kitten

iHalibel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:27 pm
bankai hallow ichigo
-_- oh s**t....... espada....... and i just used up my hollow powers for today too........ *teleports and grabs ururu then starts teleporting down the road rapidly*
*follows with Sonido* Do you really think you're better?  
outside world/soul society

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff