Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Marrow Of Life

Back to Guilds

A place where imaginations roam about together - and destroy a few cities while they're at it. 

Tags: Roleplay, Imagination, Expression 

Reply [Fossil Dig] :: Extinct Threads
TFWL - Profiles Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pumpkinlanding
Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:00 pm
PROFILES and BATTLE/STAT LOG

For those wishing to join "Final Fantasy: The Fiction We Live", you should copy the code below, fill it out for your character(s), and post it/them in the Applications thread. If your profile(s) is/are accepted, re-post them in this thread.

LIST OF UPDATES:
Maximum amount of characters per person is now TWO.
"Hero or Villain" section added to profiles. See notes at the bottom of this post for important information on creating a villain.
"Race" section added. New characters can now choose to be Human or Moogle.

This is the basic outline for the TFWL profiles:

[b]Name:[/b] (The character's real birth name; full name, or just first)
[b]Aliases:[/b] (Anything else the character is known as)
[b]Hero or Villain:[/b] (Self-explanatory. Either a hero or villain. I hate to put things in such black and white terms, but it's a necessary evil for now. There are currently two parties: one consisting of heroes, which is currently in Tribal, and one of villains, which is in Palazzo for the time being.)
[b]Race:[/b] (Specify which race the character is. At the moment, the only races available are human and moogle.)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Male or Female.)
[b]Age:[/b] (In years, please)
[b]Zodiac sign:[/b] (If you're not sure about this, just ask, or check the Info Thread)
[b]Left or Right Handed:[/b] (Well that's rather obvious. Your character can be ambidextrous if you wish, but you still need to specify which hand the character uses most, as that is the hand his/her weapon shall be equipped to.)
[b]Hometown:[/b] (At the moment, the hometowns available for heroes are Gabbiani, Relm, and Rosa. The only hometown available for villains at the moment is Amoria. Check the Information thread for more details)
[b]Personality:[/b] (Just a description of what the character is like. You can make it as detailed as you want, or just a brief summary. Your choice.)
[b]Likes:[/b] (Things your character likes, obviously...)
[b]Dislikes:[/b] (Again, obvious.)
[b]History:[/b] (Things the character has gone through in his/her life; how his/her life has been; experiences, etc...What led him/her down the path that brought him/her into the picture?)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Give a description of what your character looks like. Try to keep it at least a little detailed. You may add a picture if you wish, as long as you drew/made it yourself, or asked someone to make it for you. No posting other people's work on here, unless you've ASKED them to create the art FOR YOU. Remember that an image is not necessary, and besides, you can always post one at any later time.)
[b]Job Class:[/b] (What job your character will start out as. There is a small selection of these in the Races/Jobs section of the Information thread. Pick which one you want your character to be, and type it here.)

And that's it. Copy and paste that, erase all the help memos I put in parenthesis, and fill it in. I will add stats, equipment, and whatnot to your character's profile once I've added it to the Main Character list.

And remember, when you're making your character, to be ORIGINAL. Always remember that this is a Final Fantasy-BASED rp. It does not take place in any of the games, or in any of the worlds in any of the games. Brand new world, brand new places, brand new people, brand new rules. What does that mean? I'll tell you what that means. It means that NO, you CANNOT be Sephiroth. NO, you cannot have the Ultima Weapon. No, you cannot be the relative of any famous pre-existing characters from the games. Yes, just about every place in the world I've created is inspired by or named after someone or something from the games. Yes, there are many NPC's named after old characters. But that is simply because this RP, for the most part, is a TRIBUTE to the greatness that is Final Fantasy. If you want your character inspired somehow by some of your favorite characters, then hey, fine, go ahead; after all, my character's (original, not current. XD) clothing design is loosely inspired by that of Zidane Tribal from FFIX. But PLEASE, for the most part, keep it original. You have an imagination, yes? USE IT!

Other important notes:

I've removed the restriction of only having one character. Until further changes are made, everyone is allowed to create TWO characters.
As for NPC's, if you would like to volunteer to play any of the ones we already have, or if you would like to volunteer to create any NPC's we may eventually need, then feel free. Simply ask in the OOC thread and wait for approval. When we get to a point when we need any more major NPC's, I will post something about it in the OOC or something. As for minor NPC's that aren't really essential to the plot, like say a shopkeeper or a pedestrian on the street, go right on ahead. Those don't require permission, and they may be played by anyone if necessary. Do keep in mind however that most shopkeepers will already have names. You can find them in the Information thread. But you won't have to add the name of those kinds of NPC's at the beginning of your post, as you usually would when playing a major NPC; just keep in mind that they do have names before you go calling them something else.

CONCERNING ANYONE CREATING A VILLAIN CHARACTER:

All villains are currently restricted to Amoria. And for the moment, everything that is going down with the villains is going to be happening in the Thousand-Year Wall. If you are creating a villain, it would be wise to make him or her an Amorian soldier. You don't have to, but it would make explaining your presence in the tunnels a lot easier. IF YOUR CHARACTER IS NOT AN AMORIAN SOLDIER, I will add them to the list (I'm not really making a list, I'm just saying figuratively) of mercenaries/sellswords mentioned by Nikolas in his first post.

You will also be expected to RP quite a few NPC enemies (there are going to be A LOT; I told you the villains were going to be busy xP) for a while. I'll be helping everyone out, so don't stress. ^_^

And....I think that's it for now....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:53 pm
Name: Birth name unknown.
Aliases: Tal
(Like pal, except with a T instead of a P)
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Left or Right handed: Left-handed
Hometown: Unknown. He has spent most of his life in Gabbiani, where he was found by the band of thieves called Ziekden.

Personality: Tal is a an enigma of sorts; he is quite a kind young man, but he won't show it unless he wants to. His moods can be quite a rollercoaster at times; he is the kind of guy who would tell you how much he cares about you one moment, then the next moment explode into a frenzy and cuss you out. He usually always takes time out to help those in need, as long as he feels his help is required. He likes to get into arguments just for the hell of it, even though it's very difficult for him to ever become truly angry with anyone he cares about.
Likes: His surrogate family, his job, music, smoking, drinking, gambling, swimming.
Dislikes: Nobles, staying in one place too long, enclosed spaces, people who play dumb or lie to a massive degree when there is no real need for it, wasting things.

History: Tal was found by Balthasar, leader of Ziekden, when he was very young. He has no memory of his early childhood, or his real home and family. The band of thieves has been his family, and Gabbiani his home, for as long as he can remember. He was simply a boy being taken care of by the group, until he turned sixteen, at which time he decided to join the band as an official member. Ever since then, he has been one of the best members in the group. His cover story, to keep the knights of Tribal off his tail, is that he is "an actor in the Ziekden performers troupe".
He has grown up hating nobles, because of the way he has seen them treating the common people. He dreams of someday "putting them in their place", but what he wants more than anything is to know where he came from. In the past, he has tried asking Balthasar things, such as how and where he found him, or how he knows what age he is; but his mentor would never give him an answer, so he learned to simply let it be. Even so, he still longs to find what he has been looking for...

Appearance: Tal is a fairly tall young man, quite skinny, with not much muscle. He has long, dark green hair that runs down past his shoulder blades. He has brown eyes that usually remain half-closed, unless he is excited or shocked. His skin is just lightly tanned. There is a red tattoo of a crescent moon on his left shoulder. His wardrobe usually consists of a green leather vest over a brown tunic, and a pair of torn black jeans with many holes in them. He also wears an outdated black leather belt, and black fingerless gloves on his hands. The only things he wears on his feet is a pair of brown sandals. His dagger rests in its scabbard, which hangs from his belt and rests on his right thigh.

User Image
Job Class: Outlaw  

pumpkinlanding
Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

pumpkinlanding
Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:58 am
Alrighty, woohoo!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:07 am
Well, got that taken care of ^___^
Feel free to post anytime you're ready, man.  

pumpkinlanding
Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mister Wraith

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:47 pm
Name: Akara
Aliases: N/A
Zodiac sign: Aquarius
Left or Right Handed: Left handed
Hometown: Gabbiani
Personality: Akara is generally sarcastic, snarky and borderline mean. She hates being told what to do and taking orders as she's generally a very independent woman. She values freedom over most other things and lashes out at anyone or anything that tries to take it from her. She's very passionate and is quick to show her anger or annoyance. She acts fairly selfish and self centered, yet she can be quite selfless when it counts. She is also very vain, confident and cocky.
Dislikes: Animals, rain, alcohol
History: Akara came from a simple family and led an average life. She quickly grew bored of this and took up the sword, putting all her time into training. Once she knew enough to get by she left her hometown and set out to see the world.
Appearance: Akara is 5'9 with brown tanned skin and long brown hair worn in a dreadlock style. Her eyes are green.
Job Class: Warrior

Blah. I had so much trouble thinking up a personality I liked I had to transplant one from another of my OOCs >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:09 pm
Got it. All set XD  

pumpkinlanding
Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Fallen Angel Anarki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:31 pm
Name: Remetheus

Aliases: N/A

Zodiac sign: Cancer

Left or Right Handed: Ambidextrous but favors the right hand

Hometown: Rosa

Personality: Remetheus is prone to accidents mostly caused by his extreme clumsiness. He's stubborn once he sets his mind on something though he knows when to give up. He's also mature and intelligent for his age. He's quite shy though and doesn't like being the center of attention. He doesn't talk much and prefers to communicate by hand gestures, body language or writing what he wants to say. He prefers communication by writing and he likes to add a lot of sarcasm or wit into what he says. He's somewhat of a pack rat and also has an odd attraction to monsters and animals though he doesn't go near them for the most part.

Likes: Magic, Sweets, Reading, Free Stuff, Animals, Monsters, Dark Places

Dislikes: Pain, Being forced to do something, Throwing stuff away, Being Bullied, Being stared at

History: Remetheus is an illegitimate child of the Rivaz lineage, his mother being noble and his father a commoner. Nobody knew of their affair, save for the two of them. Fearing that they would be found out they staged a kidnapping, stole money and treasures from the nobles and fled to Rosa with his mother changing her appearance. The event wasn't widely known since his mother was part of an extended family and thus wasn't very important and the money they stole wasn't high enough to be of any relevance, at least not to the nobles though a stolen heirloom did cause some uproar. The couple lived happily in Rosa and they gave birth to a child, Remetheus, during their second year there. His father died a year after his birth and his mother, stricken with grief and illness, followed two years later. He was supported by a merchant family his parents had helped and made friends although he spent most of his life on the streets. The family had also inherited his parents' possessions and keeps most of it until Remetheus was of age to legally inherit them. Remetheus doesn't know of his lineage since his parents never told anyone. He carries a deep fascination for magic and has studied it for quite some time, reading whatever books he could get his hands on and watching other magicians in Rosa. However, years later the merchant family which supported him went bankrupt and decided to trade in other cities, hoping to get lucky. With Remetheus' permission, they sold most of his parents' belongings (Or whatever was left of it) and bought supplies and items to trade. Remetheus asked for them to drop him off at their first stop, wanting to see more of the world and to practice magic more openly. They agreed and gave him some gil and items and began to travel with their first destination being Relm.

Appearance: Remetheus is short for his age at 4"1 and he's also quite skinny. He has the near-black eyes of his lineage although his shoulder-length hair is black instead of reddish, a trait he inherited from his father. He wears old and tattered cotton robes along with a steeple hat, leather pants and sandals. He also carries an old mage staff he found. His skin is pale, probably from a mixture of hiding his body too much in his clothes and staying in dark places. An ornate necklace hangs on his neck, hidden by his clothes. It is one of the treasures his mother stole and a heirloom of the Rivaz lineage.

Job Class: Black Mage  
[Fossil Dig] :: Extinct Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces