Submit

Another one hitting on the companion?
  Already done
  Sure, why not
View Results

Triska
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:55 pm
Obviously it's going to be Charley Chaplin. Donna mentioned him. Like the Doctor mentioned Agatha Cristy in season 3. Something to look forward to in 2010. *weeps* 2010. I hope the three TV movies are good.

Anyways, I'm thinking that we may have a repeat of what happened when they went to see Shakespeare. C.C. was a romantic. And seem to have the view; the younger the better.

I'm wondering just what is it they have in mind for his character. Likely something along the line of stunts. And taking to out doing the Doctor. Who ever they pick to play him is going to need to be as flexible as Jacky Chan.

One thing that had been confirmed. He can act to save his life. In literal terms. He said that he put on his best performance in getting the gun out of the hand of one of his ex-flings.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:35 pm
I love Charlie Chaplin!!!  

Elli508

Arttic Witchica

Invisible Lunatic

15,725 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • ReAnimated 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:53 pm
That'd be awesome!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:09 am
Charlie Chaplin... huh? I wouldn't mind seeing him up and about.

I want the next companion to be an alien. We havne't had an alien companion in the new seires at all, and its kinda been bothering me. Humans arn't the only speices out there, you know.  

Dante Alicheery

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:34 pm
Hmm... I thought the pattern would be that they were all writers.

All I know is that eventually I want to see JK Rowling in a Doctor Who episode, and they don't need an Actor for her.
The Doctor would fansqueel.

But I do like Charlie Chaplin.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:40 pm
I have always been a fan of charlie chapman and seeing him in doctor who would be fun.
A tolken guest character would be cool  

Lord Atlas

Wind Spirit22

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:09 pm
Triska
Obviously it's going to be Charley Chaplin. Donna mentioned him. Like the Doctor mentioned Agatha Cristy in season 3. Something to look forward to in 2010. *weeps* 2010. I hope the three TV movies are good.

Anyways, I'm thinking that we may have a repeat of what happened when they went to see Shakespeare. C.C. was a romantic. And seem to have the view; the younger the better.

I'm wondering just what is it they have in mind for his character. Likely something along the line of stunts. And taking to out doing the Doctor. Who ever they pick to play him is going to need to be as flexible as Jacky Chan.

One thing that had been confirmed. He can act to save his life. In literal terms. He said that he put on his best performance in getting the gun out of the hand of one of his ex-flings.
WAIT A MINUTE! 2010? 2010?! This is the first I've heard of this! This terrible! I would greatly appreciate it if some one would direct me to a thread where I could properly list my greivences.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:48 pm
Not all of them. Remember in the second season it was Queen Victoria.  

Triska
Crew

Arttic Witchica

Invisible Lunatic

15,725 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • ReAnimated 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:13 am
Um... doesn't the preview for the christmas special show him meeting Queen Elizabeth, the queen who unexplainably wanted to catch the Doctor at the end of the Shakespeare episode in season 3?

My friend who happens to be a bigger fan than me, and even watches the brittish tv channel pointed this out to me...

though Charlie Chaplin would be awesome biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:11 pm
There were two historical characters in that one. Shakespeare being the main one. Queen Elizabeth had only the one scene.

Where are you at on the episodes?  

Triska
Crew

Arttic Witchica

Invisible Lunatic

15,725 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • ReAnimated 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:52 pm
No I mean in the the Christmas special for this season with all the tv movies. I'm up to date but my friend says how that's what he saw in that preview.

Thus meaning we are going to find out why she wanted the Doctor caught at the end of the Shakespeare episode.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:44 pm
I've never seen that. Where did you're friend see this? Can you find a link for me?  

Triska
Crew

Arttic Witchica

Invisible Lunatic

15,725 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • ReAnimated 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:45 pm
I wouldn't know sorry. He goes to some special site or gets some special channel or something...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:49 pm
I'm a little sceptical of your friend's Elizabeth I sighting. From the shots I've seen of the upcoming Christmas special, the setting is a good deal later than Elizabethan.

And Triska, I think Carlie Caplin would be a really interesting character.  

Runa Whynd

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces