Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Sex Subforum
My friend and his sister practice sex with each other!? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weird?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 40 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 50

Valgex

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:44 pm
A friend of mine told me at school today, that last night, him and his sister, both 17 practice sex together on each other for the first time. From intercourse to oral and I thought, how weird is that? Has anyone ever heard people do this or have done it themselves. He said it was a little weird, but both of them learned a lot I guess, they did it for education and I guess to see how it felt. (Yes, they did it as safely as possible.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:19 am
I am an only child, so I couldn't do anything like that even if I wanted to. But yes, a lot of people do experiment with a sibling, although it is often when they are very young, too young to fully understand what everything's all about.  

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

Valgex

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:59 am
LorienLlewellyn
I am an only child, so I couldn't do anything like that even if I wanted to. But yes, a lot of people do experiment with a sibling, although it is often when they are very young, too young to fully understand what everything's all about.
Did I forget to add that their parents were ok with it too, now that's a bit odd, don't you think?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:27 am
Valgex
LorienLlewellyn
Did I forget to add that their parents were ok with it too, now that's a bit odd, don't you think?

Yeah, that part's a bit more unusual...  

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

smexy lil fish

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:01 pm
I'm sorry but I've never heard of anything like it. Kinda weird the parents not being err, weird!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:29 pm
LorienLlewellyn
Valgex
LorienLlewellyn

Yeah, that part's a bit more unusual...
I know, its hard to believe, but I know they did it with each other, because I asked his sister and then and then told their parents and they said they already know and I was like, "Er, what!?"  

Valgex

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:29 pm
Wow, that's... Pretty disgusting. gonk I wonder what's going to happen when either of them get in a serious relationship and the topic of sex and virginity comes up and they have to tell their partner they lost their virginity to their brother or sister... I know I'd run far, far away if someone ever told me that...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:40 pm
It does seem strange, especially the parents not caring.

Some siblings do it out of curiosity, some do it because they actually love one another more then a sibling. For some siblings they do not look at one another as Brother or Sister, but as lover, or even friend. So to them it's as normal as two people in love who aren't related to have sex.

I know I would be shocked if I heard such a thing. But I guess as long as they do it safely, then that's all that matters 3nodding

anime_freak_kouga

Emo_Frenger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:42 pm
smexy lil fish
I'm sorry but I've never heard of anything like it. Kinda weird the parents not being err, weird!

agreed  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:45 am
Vickicat
Wow, that's... Pretty disgusting. gonk I wonder what's going to happen when either of them get in a serious relationship and the topic of sex and virginity comes up and they have to tell their partner they lost their virginity to their brother or sister... I know I'd run far, far away if someone ever told me that...
Nah, they will just tell their serious relationship that they haven't lost it yet.  

Valgex

evanfeldkamp

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:22 am
Valgex
Vickicat
Nah, they will just tell their serious relationship that they haven't lost it yet.

Thas not healthy in my opinion.

I also find it strange tha they would practice tha with each other, especially knowing all about wha it is they are doing. And the parents not caring is rather bothersome. I feel tha sex should be practiced with someone you are at least interested in whether it be sexually, or romantically. My policy was tha I wanted my girlfriend and i to love each other to a certain degree. I also feel tha those who are related should stay away from intentional sexual contact.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:04 am
Valgex
Vickicat

Lying about one's sexual past is dangerous, immature, and unhealthy. They really should tell future partners that they do have sexual experience. Whether it was ideal or not, they still did it and owe it to future partners to admit that if asked.  

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

anime_freak_kouga

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:01 am
LorienLlewellyn
Valgex
Vickicat

Lying about one's sexual past is dangerous, immature, and unhealthy. They really should tell future partners that they do have sexual experience. Whether it was ideal or not, they still did it and owe it to future partners to admit that if asked.

That's true 3nodding
Plus if your friend and his sister don't find it wrong, then I'm sure in their future they won't feel the need to hide it from their partner if he/she asks if they have lost their virginity yet.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:53 pm
Vickicat

As would I...

xxloliipOpxx

Sparkly Lunatic

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:18 pm
anime_freak_kouga

Plus if your friend and his sister don't find it wrong, then I'm sure in their future they won't feel the need to hide it from their partner if he/she asks if they have lost their virginity yet.

Exactly. If they're ok with what they did, why lie about it?

You and I have the same birthday, anime. xp  
Sex Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces