Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:03 pm
User Image

Pilgrim's ears were down as he had heard Zaria crying a short while ago.. He was indeed worried about whether it was indeed time for the foals to come out or not. "..... Dear Zaria..." He knew the one mare that he could go to for this.. It was Snowlily's friend, Frosta. He then gallopped to where Snowlily had told him where Frosta may be. "Frosta!!!" He yelled out her name as he was in a panic, not sure what to do. "Frosta... please help. Where are you?" He said with tears hidden in his eyes.

In his heart, he was worried and yet scared that the time had come but knew he had to be strong for Zaria who he cares so much for. "Zaria... I am gonna be there for you.." He said to the wind, "Your crying pained me so much... I'll get Frosta." He did know if Frosta was nearby or not.. but he didn't care if she was or not.. He needed to say what was in his heart for it is heartbreaking to hear Zaria crying or in pain. He wanted to see her happy in life whether it was with him or not.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:15 pm
(Caitlyn's soquilis -Frosta, Zaria, Zaicate, Obsydian, Zerachiel, Zahariah and Christabel
PhoenixGuardianMikazuki's soquilis - Shizuka Tsuyoi and Reizt
The soquilis listed above is in the roleplay)

User Image

The blue mare decided that its time for her to take some time away from the mountains and visit the soquili friends of hers so she wandered into the forest with a light smile on her face while thinking about random things but most importantly, she was thinking about her grandchildren. She was just beside herself with happiness when she discovered that Montego discovered a lifemate and Snow Jewel is on the way to getting one herself.

Frosta did a little dance without knowing that she was doing this, her blue eyes are sparkling with laughter and happiness but she suddenly froze when she hears the frantic voice crying her name out. She hurries toward the source of the cries and sees the familiar stallion but she couldn't remember his name. "You called?" She blinks in confusion as she looks at Pilgrim in concern. It is not usual for soquilis to call out for Frosta for help and have her come rushing down to help or give advices.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:23 pm
When Pilgrim sees her, he had to stop himself from breaking apart in panic. "Frosta! Zaria is crying.. I can't get her calmed.. I ... I ju.. I can't help her.. please.. I.. I t-think it is time.... Will you please help with the birthing.. Snowlily who is the head leader of my herd told me that you'd be the one to help." He finally grew quiet as he couldn't stop the tears from appearing, looking down. "... It is just hurts to hear her in pain, Frosta..." He stomped the ground in pain and fright, not knowing what to do. "I care for her too much to see her like this even though she may never see me in that way.. Oh, please just help us.. " He looks towards the direction of the den where Zaria is currently may be. "........"

His heart was in pain as he could feel her emotion.. or so he may think.. or was it true? In time, it may come to be true for the dear stallion. But was it really love that the stallion has for the mare.... This is the true test for the stallion.. Will he survive the test.. or be cast away in hate? Only time will tell.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:36 pm
Frosta frowns in concern as she hears "Zaria" and "Crying" in the same sentence, it certainly doesn't sound like a little filly she babysat for Zahariah and watched her transform into a beautiful mare. "Wait wait..." She chuckles softly as she smiles at Pilgrim. "So she is pregnant?" Her eyes sparkles with merriment as she moves toward Pilgrim."Its normal for mares to make that kind of noises when they are in labor. "Come on.. lets go and help your mate out, shall we?" She grins at him, not knowing that they are not mated.. just having children together.

She will have to catch up with Zaria after she gives birth, and she rears up, sending a loud ear-splitting cry into the air while her mountain lion fled to find the native-american female that was entrusted with basket-weaving whenever the time have come for one of the 'herd members' to give birth. "Siryn will be there in flash.. lets go before Zaria decides to give birth without having anybody there." She grinned at Pilgrim, knowing how stubborn and ornery the female can be whenever something is not going her way.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:43 pm
Pilgrim nodded as he fought the pain in his heart, "Yes.. she is pregnant, Miss Frosta......" He said in a way he thought she would be mad at him for. Never this stallion have been such a panic for anyone other than himself. "... Miss Frosta? ... How.. I mean.. My emotions tells me I like her... but how can I tell if it is just more than like? I am just so confused." He then looked down while moving towards where the den is. "She is in my den.. I wanted her to stay in there where it is warm... She got all sorts of blankets after I talked with Snowlily.. but.. did I do the right thing?.. I mean.. getting you?"

The poor stallion was ransacked in his both his mind and heart by emotions and confusion since this kind of moment can truely change stallions.. but will that be a good thing or bad thing?.........

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:51 pm
( DON'T FRET PEOPLE!! I AM CAITLYN ON THIS ACCOUNT!!
I am just helping her out with something XD )

Frosta smiles gently as she looks at Pilgrim, thinking that he was the stallion that finally 'tamed' Zaria. "Congratulations then!! I believe you are the father since you are acting like a first-time father." She grins even more, trying to soothe him with some light-heart ribbing. She walks by Pilgrim as she turns her head toward him with a smile on her face. "I think you are falling for Zaria.. since you are practically in tears right now and I bet you think you are feeling her agony from the labor." She gently says as she nudges the stallion in fond manner. "You did the right thing if you think it is the right thing. But I do know this.. you did the right thing to protect Zaria and came to get help since I believe it is her first time as well."

"Things will go all right.. Siryn is probably rushing over to help with basket weaving and we will make sure that your children survive through this." Frosta smiles as she looks at him. "Its very magical thing.. birthing of foals.. it tends to make the bonds more stronger between the parents." She already could hear Zaria's swearing and shrieks of pains and she smiles slightly to herself, knowing that Zaria always have a good set of lungs inside her.

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:02 pm
As Pilgrim listens, he only worried if Zaria is truely alright for the time being. "But, Miss Frosta.. Me and her aren't mates... isnt this wrong? To have a family before becoming a mate? ... what do you mean.. falling? My heart yearns for her. I can feel whenever she is in pain.. but she doesn't show if she is feeling that way for me or not.. I am trying to show her jsut how much she is worth to me in my heart.. I mean.. I already want to give my life for her if needed to be.. That is how far I am willing to go. Bonds between the parents? I didn't think of that... but.. The way she is acting towards me.. I doubt she'll see me in the way I see her...." He then looks at her while tears are rolling down his cheeks. He nodded when he heard her say that Siryn is coming. He hears Zaria's crying and yelling as his ears went all the way down. "Zaria! Dear Zaria! I am coming!!" He looked at Frosta then took off towards the den, wanting to be there for her. "Come on, Miss Frosta! Her pain is getting worse!" He nearly goes down as her yelling gets even louder. "I am coming.. my dear Zaria.. " He gets back on his feet as he struggles to get to her. "I got Miss frosta... I.. I am coming, Zaria.. "

Will he get there in time... ????

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:12 pm
Frosta looks at Pilgrim as she chuckles softly. "It depends on how you look at things. Some soquilis frown on that and some thinks its ok as long as nobody gets harmed. If you genuinely do think that you love Zaria.. then I think things will go smoothly. Zaria is not the kind of mare to love and leave the soquilis.. when she loves.. she loves with everything within her body." She nudges Pilgrim. She already hears the familiar male voice (Zahariah) talking to Zaria, soothing her.

"I am-" She blinks as Pilgrim suddenly surges forward because Zaria's shrieking is getting louder and louder indicating that its almost time for the birth. "I am coming!" She picks up her pace as she cantered over to Pilgrim.

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:21 pm
Pilgrim stopped dead in his tracks when he heard a strange voice and scowls. "... Who is with my Zaria?" He says before realizing what he had said. He gets to the enterance of the den, scowling. "Whoever is here.. get way from her! Zaria is in labor.. you are not to hurt her!" He stands there proudly and protectively. He quickly laid down by Zaria. "... Zaria.." He said gently, "Are you alright, dear Zaria?" He glances at whoever it is there, "I am Pilgrim.... Please get away from her.. It is already painful in my heart that dear Zaria is in pain and I can't do anything to ease it.. Please get away.. I don't want to hurt anyone.. I just want ... my... dear Zaria to be safe..and the foals to delivered quickly." He then turns to Zaria.. "I am sorry for leaving you.. I.. I had to get Miss Frosta.. I just had to.. You were in pain.. so much pain.. I didn't know what do.. Miss Snowlily told me who go to for this.. I wanted to get your pain away from you asap, dear Zaria.." He said with tears forming in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:30 pm
User Image

Zahariah raises his eyebrows as a strange stallion elbowed his way between him and his daughter. "Pardon me? I am Zaria's father and I will recommend that you apologize to me and get out of my face before you get seriously injured right now." Zahariah bristles at Pigrim as he looks over at Zaria with concern, never heard her scream like that before. "Zaria, sweetling.... Aunt Frosta is here and she is going to help you out." He says in soothing manner as he suddenly headbutted Pilgrim in ribs because the stallion is in the way of him and his daughter. He is certainly not happy about this at all because he wanted to nuzzle Zaria to show her that he is still here for her.

User Image

Zaria's body is drenched with sweat as she grits her teeth, feeling miserable and in too much pain for her to bear right now. Her body shuddered as another contraction made itself known to Zaria, another agonized scream rises in her throat as she tries her best not to shriek or cry. Both her mother and sister Zaicate have warned her that the labor is not a stroll in the park and be prepared for some serious pain. One of her cries have reached to her father's ears and he rushed over to stay with her which helped little bit because all she could think is that she wants her father and mother there to help her through this. She shot her father a grateful smile but another contraction chased the smile away, a soft whimper escapes her throat as the tears tracks down her cheeks. "It hurts.... it hurts.." She mumbles as she was nuzzling her father for comfort. "What the hell?!" She exploded as she glares at Pilgrim for shoving her father away as she narrows her eyes to slits at her 'mate'. "Well thanks for getting Aunt Frosta for me but that was my father you shoved away from me!"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:36 pm
The native American female was busy with basket weaving because she spotted Zaria's swollen stomach and obviously over-protective father of her children lurking behind her. Siryn Tigera jerked her head up as Frosta's summoning cry reaches to her ears and the mountain lion yanked at her dress at the same time she hears the cry. "Take me to her and Zaria" She says to the mountain lion as they ran right into the forest, hurrying toward the den with one half done basket on her back and dried grass in her arms.
She finally arrived and sits down in exhaustion but she let her fingers fly through the dried grass, weaving the baskets for Zaria's foals.

Frosta moves toward the small family with a smile on her face. "Zaria.. how are you feeling sweetie? Pilgrim.. meet Zaria's father, Zahariah.. Zahariah.. thats the stallion that sired the babies in Zaria's womb right now." She introudces both of the stallions to each other with a smile. "Pilgrim.. can you help Zaria by telling her to breathe and to relax.. screaming and crying will just make things little bit more difficult for the babies." She instructs Pilgrim while standing near them so Zaria could see her. "Things will be ok, dear.. just breathe and wait for the instincts to kick in.. you will know when to push. Siryn is here so she will help with the baskets as well." She beams at them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:43 pm
As Pilgrim hears Frosta's words and whines, not realize who he had just tried to scoot out of their den. "I am sorry, sir.. It is just that.. I am worried about her.. That is all on my mind right now. She comes first before my life." Pilgrim nodded at Frosta before looking at Zaria, "Just calm down, dear .. please.. My Dear Zaria.. Just please calm down. The foals can hear you.. Screaming and yelling will only stress both you and the children even more. He looked up at Zaharah and sighs, laying closer to Zaria, "My intentions towards her are all good, sir. All I want to do is give her the love she deserve... I love her." He said it... He never realized just how much he loves her til that moment... He then looked at Zaria, "Yes, Zaria.. I meant it.. I do love you with everything I have for you. I am willing to give up my life for you and children. I hope you see me in the same way as I do for you."  

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:01 pm
User Image

"What's all the racket?" A tenor male voice penetrated the chaos as a dark-coated stallion with silky, chocolate hair entered the area, his expression showing that of aggravation. Cool brown eyes took in the scene, his irritated look turning into one of concern. Zahariah, Zaicate's father, was here... and Zaria!?" Immediately, he approached but kept a distance as well, knowing that this was a time of much anxiety and pain.

Wait a minute. Why was Zaria giving birth? He quickly turned to find another mare and stallion he didn't quite recognize, although he could feel the maternity from the mare. He quickly assumed she was there to help Zaria to stay calm as she gave birth... meaning the other stallion was... the sire? The father? Curious, but knowing he wouldn't have long before his family came along to find out what was going on, he threw a question at Zahariah.

"Hey, 'Riah! It's me, Shizuka! What's going on?!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:07 pm
Zahariah could hear his mate's angry voice behind him as he suddenly moves aside because he knows that whenever Obysidan gets pissed, its better for him to step aside and let her do whatever she wants to get the anger out of the system. He just simply smirked at Pilgrim without saying anything because the stallion made a very wrong first impression on Zahariah and the father immediately don't like the stallion.
He stares at his daughter in the den with almost puzzled expression on his face. He assumed that Zaria will find a stallion that is similiar to him and Shizuka and choose that stallion as a mate.. not an emotional and weak stallion that is laying in front of them right now.
-------------

Zaria grunts as she tries to shrink backward because she knows her mother very well and doesn't want to get hit by accident by the flying hooves. She frowns in disapproval and pain at Pilgrim because she thought he knew better than to act brashly around other soquilis that obviously wasn't hurting her at all. "Pilgrim...." She says through gritted teeth as another wave of pain threatened to overwhelm her but the voices all around her is keeping her head above the water (so to speak).
She turns her head away as she waits for her mother to attack Pilgrim while doing rhythmic breathing, listening to Frosta's soothing voice. But when she heard Shizuka's voice, she perked up as she turns around trying to peer out at her brother in law. "Shizuka...?" She calls out with strained voice, clearly under a lot of stress from the labor and now the upcoming conflict between her parents and the stallion that sired her children.

-----------------

Obsydian's ears twitches as she hears the familiar voices in the distance and one of those voices caused her heart to stop beating for while, it is the distressed cry of her youngest daughter Zaria. She sped through the forest and skidded to stop when she saw that Zahariah was there along with Frosta and Zaria. Apparently she arrived just in time to see Pilgrim shove her mate away from their own daughter and her upper lip peels back in a silent snarl. "How dare you? shoving my mate which is that mare's father away from our daughter?" She says angrily as she storms toward Pilgrim, hellbent on teaching him a lesson. The second she gets closer to Pilgrim, her legs began to fly against his body trying to kick, bite and stomp Pilgrim right into the ground.
Nobody will mess around with her family and get away with it. Now everybody around them can see where Zaria and Zaicate got their attitude and temperament from. The black mare tries to grab ahold of Pilgrim's ear so she could yank him right out of the den because she wants Zahariah to be in there along with herself because its their rights to be with their daughter when she is going to give them more grandchildren to dote on.

-----------------

"Zerachiel! Get your tail back here!" Zaicate calls over to one of her sons whom is running ahead of her and she should have been used to this song and dance but she still worries like a mother hen over her children no matter what. "ZERACHIEL!!!" She screeches as the foal disappears into the woods. "Reizt.. follow me!" She calls after her red colt as she runs in the woods after Zerachiel. She almost tripped over Zerachiel because he suddenly stopped and she could hear/see why. The cries of her youngest sister along with many different voices but one stood out from the rest which is her mother's voice.
An idle smirk appears on her face as she began to wonder who is the unfortunate soul that is getting the beating from her lovely mother and why is her sister crying out in the pain. "Shizuka.." She calls out as she finally sees her mate, she approaches him from behind and she could see that almost all of her family is here along with Frosta. "What is going on?" She murmurs softly as she watches her mother giving a brown stallion a hellish beating.

------------------

Frosta's ear swivels around as she hears Zaicate's shrieking and the children's voice and she smiles to herself, knowing that Zaicate is here and she brought the children with her. She loved having the children around her and always dotes on them like they are her own children. "Zaria.. stay calm.. breathe.. breathe.." She whispers to Zaria as she continues to give Zaria soothing words and advices but she suddenly jerked backward as the black blur collides with Pilgrim, kicking and biting him all over the place. "....!" She exclaims as she tries to edge in to push them out so they won't crush Zaria and the children inside her. "Out, out!!" She yells at them as she tries to wedge herself between Pilgrim whom is being attacked by a livid mother and Zaria whom is trying to give birth without complications. "Its ok Zaria.." She says breathlessly as a head or hoof made contact with her head.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:46 pm
Zer ofcourse was being his bratty self and running off on his mother again after they had their fun at the beach. skidding to a halt with flicked back ears he heard his aunts crys of pain, and it made his growl low cause he could hear others amog all the noise. geting defesive right of the bat, he followed his mother and was quick to go to his father's side who he looked up. eaars still back he watched the chaos going on from beside his father. it seemed they pick a hell of a nice time to drop in on everyone and zer had no clue what was going on.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff