Submit

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:03 am
User Image

Welcome to my island. As you can see only room for one home. To get to my home you can take a boat, fly,or if able to teleport. But sadly if you try to swim here you'll be eaten by the many man eating fish. Please do not come here looking for a fight or to start trouble unless agreed apon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:09 am
DT swim over to his beach island to get some sun and to rest. Has he reaches the beach he set up a small tent like cover over the spot he plan on staying at. Then he unroll his beach mat adn get to resting. "I'm so glad I had a back up island hidden under the waves. I would had killed myself if I did not have a personal beach all to myself. I wonder if I should throw a party for myself as a welcome home thing?" DT laid his head back on the soft mat when he realized Alanna still had his top part of his armor. He did not worry because he left a note for her to meet up with him.  

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:05 am
Looking at Fay. "This island is a self maintaining island. In other words the island itself heals and fixes itself. It can even grow food within a hour or two." DT pointed to his home. "This island helped me create this house." When DT said house it was more like a manion. "Over there is the run way for those who fly, and over there is the wet dock for those who have boat." DT point at all the great things on his island.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:11 am
Fay was a bit shocked to find that they were already there. She hadnt even relised that they had moved. Glancing up at his 'home' more like a mansion on steriods she gaped at it. Compaired to this her home looked like a doll house. At each thing he pointed to she looked and studied. "Wow this place is amazing!"  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:40 am
"The best part is there is no power here only motors to get people to any place that they need to be. I like to keep this place clean of outside items." DT took her hand once again and started to pull her to his home. "I must show you this. Your going to freak out."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:50 am
Serenity looked around taking in everything at once. "I'm already freaking out.." She muttered slightly. Everything was so amazing and the island itself was beautiful! As well as his home she didnt know if she would be able to handle the inside or not without freaking out.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:24 am
As soon as they enter the house one thing stood out. A person standing near the front door greeded them. "I like you to meet the island. We are working on a name but nothing sound right. Plus we are thing of a true form for it to take." DT stop talking as the being started. "Greeting, welcome to the island of dreams. I hope DT has not harm you in anyway by pulling you around the island?" THe being talked in a way a mother would her young.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:22 pm
A shocked look overtook her face at the being. This place was full of suprises that was for sure. "No he hasnt but thank you for your consurn thats very kind of you."  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:39 pm
"Let me know if you need anything" After saying that the being disappered. "So you still like to learn about teleporting?" DT looked at her as he ask the question. He knew he could teach her, but it was up to her to learn it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:56 pm
"So you were being serious?" Serentiy asked with a shocked look on her face. She had thought he was only jokeing. Could anyone just up and learn how to teleprt?  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:53 pm
"Yup, I can teach anyone willing to learn." DT put his right hand in his pocket. "It very easy to learn. Just hard to do." DT tured around and headed out the door. "Come follow me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:18 pm
"Easy to learn but hard to do?" Serenity asked while fallowing him out the door figuring she would find this to be interesting "Is that even possible?"  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:38 am
"Hand me your hand." DT held out his hand for her to place it in his.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:04 am
Serenity layed her hand in his waiting patiently for what he was going to show her.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:17 am
DT took his right hand out of his pocket and placed a chip into her hand. As soon as the chip touched her skin it melted into the skin and disappered. "It may itch for a day or two but it will pass. The chip I placed into your had was the item to aid you in teleporting. Many poeple think you have to be born with the power to teleport but stuff like this chip can bring out hidden powers." DT teleported behind her then to the left and back to where he was. "I was never born with the power to teleport but with this chip I learned how to. And each place you teleport to will be marked. To mark a spot for teleporting, just touch you hand to the ground. Once done you can go back there anytime you wish." DT moved in closer. "So the easy part is teleporting. But the hard part is getting to these place. So coming back to my saying teleporting is easy it the doing part that is hard." DT retook her hand. " Your luck I'm one of the people to make it all the way around the island. I'll just give you all the location I been so you don't have to travel there. But be warn, This info will only last for five days. So go anywhere you wish and mark the area." DT let go of her hand and wished her luck.  
~Temp Closed Rooms~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff