Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!
why did you choose your username? ~+~+~+~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stargate ?
stargate !
25%
 25%  [ 152 ]
i was wondering if anyone was ever going to ask this...
34%
 34%  [ 205 ]
come sail away pollwhore
40%
 40%  [ 245 ]
Total Votes : 602

10Mil_Serenity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:35 pm
i would like to know. some people make the reason for their username choice quite obvious (like me), yet some others have usernames that make people think, "what was the inspiration for that?"

this is the new topic to be bumped by AngelicDrawing (formerly sora125) the old topic now offering accounts for DOUBLE co-ownership! (new poll2!) has been archived, and i will let it die.

so post your reasons! and go ahead and post the reasons for any mules, too.
domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:36 pm
ninja bump!!!!!!! domokun stargate  

1Quitted1

Toontastic

O.G. Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:45 pm
I loved cartoons, or more specifically Teen Titans, I didn't want to admit that when I made the account though, so then I went with "Cartoon lover" but that was taken, I then added a X where the space would be... 'True story, sounds like I don't like cartoons too, but that's okay; I don't watch them much anymore.

For my mules...

xxPiratexmuffinxx: Saw a shirt with a skull and cross bone muffin pirate.
-MINDxSLAVE-: YGO Abridged. Now named Cosmic Pillows, came up with it at roughly 3-4am while struggling with insomnia. I was thinking about those space themed bed sets.
Toxic Pink Flyer: Pink Fliers, DUUUH. Everyone knows about them from somethingaweful, why not add the word "Toxic" neh?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:53 pm
I was drinking a cherry slushy from BK while I made this account.

Elf_kin because I get called elf by my super tall family and kin because of kinetic energy XD

Ro-Mancer is my mom's account (she likes romance books)

Elf-ster is just a regular mule/semi-co-owned account

Its Mommy is just an account I use to piss people off in the GD

Andy_elf: Andy is a nickname that I get called sometimes because of my last name

That's all that I'm going to list. 4laugh  

Cherry_slushy

Questionable Sex Symbol

11,625 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:36 pm
I was raised pagan. Until fairly recently, I particularly followed Freya and Bastet. (Two goddesses of cats, love and beauty from different pantheons) This means, in eighth grade, when some girls decided to be wiccan, I was the coolest thing since sliced bread. I mean, I was a real heredity! I mean, true, my mother did teach me some healing techinques, but if you met my mother, you'd know it's not a great exaggeration to say she'd teach a rubber plant healing techinques if she thought it was listening.
So they were bouncing around me, fangirling, and asking my what my "wiccan" name was. To placate them, I finally spouted off, "Kittywitch!"
I had no interest in wiccan stuff, but I liked the sound of "Kittywitch", so I got it as my first email address. From then until I made The Goth Apple, every username I ever got was Kittywitch. I'm not tired of it yet.
The Goth Apple and Rainbow Emo Ice Cream have very similar stories, both connected to the foodstuffs in their signatures. First, I was in my pantry and I saw a paler-than-usual granny smith apple. This amused me so much I wanted to get a picture of it, so I ran out of the pantry to get the camera, warning my family, "Nobody eat the goth apple!" before I got a picture of it.
One hot day a year or so later, my family stopped at an ice cream stand after helping my aunt move, and I decided to try the rainbow vanilla flavor. It being a hot day, and my confection being frozen, it started to melt faster than I could eat it. I commented, "My ice cream is emo."
So now you know. The Goth Apple is a granny smith, Rainbow Emo Ice Cream is vanilla flavored, and Kittywitch is a dumb use name but a good username.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:50 pm
I picked this username because my name is patience and I am a virtue obviously...and 86 is the year I was born....I used to have like three other ones...but none of them work anymore so I dont feel like explaining why...plus on those ones I dont really remember anyways xp  

patienceisavirtue86

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:28 pm
This username came from people's usual reactions to my real name.
Reaction one: God, that's pretentious. Your parents are psychotic. I feel sorry for you.
Reaction two: stare That's not a real name. You're lying.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:02 pm
I heart Ghostbusters...alot...seriously.  

Ghostbuster1

Conservative Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:21 pm
hrmmm.....let's see

Pineapple_07- pineapple is a nickname given to me by my husband, when we were dating he called me on the phone and as we were talking my mother came in to ask me something, he was trying to get my attention but couldn't until he yelled pineapple and I yelled back "WHAT?" and the 07 for the year I was supposed to graduate (06 instead w00t) and for the month I was born.

janetheripper_13- another nickname of mine given to me by a friend. he said I was a female version of Jack The Ripper and if you don't know who it is google it. 13 for the day I was born, and yes I was born on Friday the 13th too.

Vaultdweller pipboy- my husbands account that is now my mule based off a PC game called Fallout.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:14 am
AngelicDrawing
ninja bump!!!!!!! domokun stargate

ninja bump!!!!!!!: wow, good amount of responses. domokun stargate  

1Quitted1

itzadoozi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:55 am
Itzadoozi- Well.. when I first joined gaia.. I joined cuz I wanted to get to know a guy better, and the only thing I had to go on was that he liked this site.. ((lame, I know.. I was only 15)) So, I joined, thinking I wouldn't like it.. so I highjacked my mum's email address name. xd Sadly, it was the first thing that came to mind.. then, I fell in love with gaia.. I've been on every single day since I joined back in o6.. I've only missed days I was grounded. xd

Hunky_Hannahkin- Me and Toon where goofing off while on vacation in FL.. our parents where out by the beach and we were bored.. so we were like, HEY! Lets make a mule!! What should we name it?! I know!! Hunky Hannahkin!! But, I didn't know you could have spaces in the user names so I used _ instead. xd sweatdrop Hunky was actually made a boy... then I made him a her.

Everette O- Well, I didn't name this one.. My now ex-bf owned him.. but, when we broke up, he decided to quite gaia.. so he gave me his account. Everette is his dad's middle name.. and the O stands for Orange. Its a nick name he gave himself awhile ago.. He writes E.O. on everything. It kinda makes me laugh..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:05 am
Heh, Hannahkin came to mind when me and Hannah were talking about Star Wars; I started calling her Hannahkin Skywalker. >:B She'd whack me in the head with a clipboard if she found out that was used for a website account. Too funny to resist though that day in Florida.  

Toontastic

O.G. Member

tomb_overlord

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:19 pm
spaa  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:21 pm
I like cheetahs & wolves  

Cheetahs Wolf

Raynie Janie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:57 pm
Raynie

I've always liked the name Rayne but I knew that it would most likely be taken so I used a part of my name that I also really like, Jane, my middle name. I put them together in a friendly-sounding rhyme and -BAM- Raynie Janie is born!

Janie

Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces