Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
Journey of dreams...((Open and accepting profiles)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:15 am
Story

"I'll kill you...even if it takes my last breath...I'll kill you." She growled as she pushed herself back up. The man laughed, walking up to the girl as he shook his head.

"You cannot defeat me. And you will never defeat me." He answered.

Swords clashed again and then there was a bright flash. When it cleared, she was on the ground.

"I told you. You will never defeat me." The man laughed as he looked down at the girl laying before him.

"Maybe not in this life...but I will kill you...I swear it. My spirit will never rest until you are dead..." She hissed with her very last breath, then closed her eyes forever...or so it seemed.

Her name was Princess Selena of the Kingdom of Aduial (ah-dwee-all). And the man was the dark lord Altarion.

Altarion had gained immense power over time and soon began to expand his power into other kingdoms, leaving behind a trail of destruction wherever he went if they refused to succumb. Many nations followed under him as a result, but a few kingdoms did rise to try and fight him. Cirith was one of those kingdoms. Sadly, Princess Selena failed in her mission to protect her kingdom, like so many others. This was 100 years ago. And now, 100 years later, it looks as if the battle is ready to begin again....

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:33 am
Kingdoms

Aduial- The kingdom of the elves and humans.

Gannel- Altarion's original home kingdom and where he currently resides. Kingdom of the demons.

Talagand- The kingdom of the were-creatures.

Mereth- The kingdom of the wizards.

Cirith- The kingdom of the vampires.

Moth- Kingdom of the hunters.

Aras- Kingdom of the Faeries.

Craban- Kingdom of the Dwarves.

((Tell me if you think of new kingdoms))

Kingdoms under Altarion's power:

Gannel
Cirith
Moth
Craban

Resistance:

Aras
Aduial
Mereth
Talagand

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:38 am
Rules

-Follow guild and Gaia rules.

-You ARE NOT all powerful. Get hurt sometimes or I will god-mod you into ultimate destruction because I am the captain of the guild and creator of this thread.

-Please pm me profiles.

-If you're going to be gone for a long period of time, please tell me.

-Be nice to each other.

-Be at least semi-literate. NO TEXT TALK. You've read books, write it like someone is talking in a book.

-I have the right to add rules as I feel like it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:43 am
Profile Skeleton

Username:
Name:
Appearance:
Kingdom:
Position: ((role in rp...what they do, whatever))
Weapons: ((Limit of 3))
Personality:
Other: ((Can put bio, additional info, whatever.))

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:17 am
Profiles

Username: FireFlight Angel
Name: Altarion
Appearance: Altarion
Kingdom: Gannel
Position: Dark ruler
Weapons: Long sword, magic, demon form
Personality: A cruel ruler, he does not fear to crush whoever he has to to get what he desires. Altarion is very powerful and very smart. Still, he never seems to pay attention to anything, but he is a very focused leader. He does have a great fascination with Selena, though no one else seems to really know about it. He doesn't get close to anyone, or at least, anyone still alive...
Other: Not much is known about his past.

Name: King (Can't think of a first name right now) Lostariel
Appearance: King Lostariel is only slightly aged, looking maybe in his fifties, though his is much older than that. He is in good shape and he keeps his gray hair cut to about 2 inches long. Sadly, the king is blind, but few seem to notice that unless they get close enough to him.
Kingdom: Aduial
Position: King of Aduial
Weapons: Long sword, bow and arrows.
Personality: Very kind and wise, the King was never as cold as Selena, and is much harder to anger than Eve. He seems to be all knowing sometimes, but some question whether he actually is, or if he just has other ways of finding this information.
Other: Nothing right now.

Name: Eve Lostariel
Appearance: Eve
Position: Princess of Aduial
Weapons: Selena's sword.
Personality: Eve is very sweet girl but she is also very deticated to her kingdom. She is a little afraid, but she knows what she has to do and she is very serious about saving her kingdom. A little 'wet behind the ears', she's going to need a lot of help defeating Altarion.
Other: She has a pet named Tuin, but where exactly the creature came from, no one knows. Tuin is very nice and caring to Eve, but when faced with strangers, he can become very angry and protective.

Username: thymeast22
Name: Cori
Appearance: [x]
Position: Ranger
Weapons: Longbow, longsword
Personality: Sweet, quiet. She tends to keep to herself, being a ranger. However, she befriended the princess as a child and has grown somewhat protective of her.
Other: n/a

Username: thymeast22
Name: Aki
Appearance: [x]
Kingdom: Cirith
Position: Princess. Also one of Altarion's Pet Assassins/fighters
Weapons: poisons, daggers, twin rapiers
Personality: She would have been sweet, cheerful girl, had her spirit not been crushed as a child. She was raised as an assassin, as a killer. She grew up as Altarion's right hand, or one of them. She's cold, somewhat heartless, and doesn't seem to care about anyone. However, she practically worships Altarion.
Other:n/a

Username: Blaze1616
Name: Roran Floral
Appearance: Roran (I know the chick is Fire's lady...get over it) Distant body pic of Roran
Kingdom: Moth
Position: Was a high ranking officer for Moth, but escaped and is now a rebel trying to find the Princess of Aduial, Eve.
Weapons: A shortbow with amazing power, and a sword like the ones in the distant pic in a sheath on his left hip.
Personality: Very calm and tactical man. If he had stayed in Moth for much longer, he'd have become a general. He's very formal, and has many hidden talents, but is very feirce in battle.
Other: Roran's father is from Moth, a soldier who died in battle, and his mother is from Mereth. The fact that his mother is a witch from Mereth somehow got into Roran's blood and makes him an incredible fighter and an incredibly quick learner. This helped him rise the ranks of Moth's army quickly. Once Roran got high enough to get to know the big guys under Altarion, Roran began to see how corrupt everything was, and decided to leave, becoming a wanted man in all of Altarion's kingdoms, and an official rebel against them. As a traitor, Roran is out to find Eve, the one who most people under Altarion have learned to dispise, in the hopes of aiding her in the downfall of his former King. Roran made it to Mereth, and was allowed in due to the wizard kind's sensing wizard blood in him. He now hopes to find his way to Aduial and it's princess.

Name: Lyndis Nacelyne (nak-el-ine)
Appearance: Lyn
Position: Commander of the elven army (under all the royalty) and war advisor to the King.
Weapons: Bow and daggers hidden on her.
Personality: Lyn can be shy around men, uncomfortable with them because of her past. She takes her job seriously and will talk straight with anyone when it comes to the elven army or the elvish royalty.
Other: Lyn's mother had been commander and advisor since before Lyn was born. Her mother taught her everything, and when Lyn's mother died, Lyn easily took over with all the experience necessary. She's afraid of men because she grew up around many women, which is because her mother didn't want Lyn's heart broken. Her father left her mother and died before Lyn was born, and her mother didn't want her to go through the heartbreak. Lyn's usually caught stuttering and blushing around some men, and others, who offend her, are dealt with brutally. Lyn knows when to take charge.

Name: Kantern Keshnon
Appearance: Kantern Were Kantern Wolf Kantern
Kingdom: Talagand
Position: Traveler/Warrior
Weapons: He's got a sword on his hip, the one on his back in the wolf picture. He also loves to mess with chemicals and herbs. Because of this, he always has vials full of healing remedies, poisons, antidotes, and other things too.
Personality: Kantern is a laid back kind of guy who loves to mess with people. He often targets ladies, for he finds an angry woman a turn on. He swears it's his wolf instincts, but you can't really tell.
Other: Kantern and Roran met one day after Roran became a traitor. Roran had been hunting and they came face to face. Of course, Kantern was a wolf, so Roran was shocked when he transformed. They immediatly became friends. Kantern sometimes feel it was only because Roran was alone, but either way, they're friends. No one knows why Kantern's fur colors are so different from his hair. The only theory they have is because the color of his gloves change his paw colors from blonde. His were form's fur baffles him, though he guesses it's from the coat he wears. He doesn't care though. He just knows he looks bad a**.

Username: ShadowLadyRaven
Name: Leena
Appearance: Leena When she's fighting, this is what she looks like
Kingdom: Mereth
Position: Princess/Ranger
Weapons: Two sets of twin swords
Personality: She's rather quiet and reclusive, but she is very kind even if she does seem intimidating sometimes. Almost to a fault in a way if thats possible. She is very firm in her beliefs though, and will stop at nothing to get Altarion down and gone. Anymore than that, you'll have to see on your own.
Other: She is specialized in necromancy, but she can also uses spells over the elements. She also has a wide variety of spells besides that, but those are her specialty's. She is of Mereth and Aduil descent, not really speaking of how that worked out considering she is the princess. At first, she wasn't accepted, but she proved her worth to her people, and so now they... tolerate her. She does her best to ensure that the kingdom will be alright. She doesn't like staying in the castle, so instead she wanders around and makes sure everything is ok that way. Her 1st in command under her is Talia.

Name: Priya Lintuhuone
Appearance: Priya
Kingdom: Talagand
Position: Traveler/ well it's not really clear what the hell she does.
Weapons: Barbed whip with a dagger at the tip and a rapier
Personality: Usually found quite bouncy and bubbly, while being friendly and yet not overly so. Nor is she obnoxious with the bubblyness in her nature. She is calm and may seem prone to switching emotions quickly, however, this isn't normally the case. She can be hard to read and understand fully. She will try to help you in any way that she possibly can.
Other: She also has some empathy like her brother, but she isn't nearly as powerful as him. She has an understanding of her brother, and has always stood by him no matter what hardships she had to endure. Now, she is planning on aiding him in what he wishes to do, even if he'll hate the fact that she's around more.

Name: Vadász
Appearance: Human, Hawk
Kingdom: Mereth/Talagand
Position: Leena's most trusted companion.
Weapons: Something like that, just more like two swords. as well as a throwing dagger.
Personality: Quiet, yet carefree. He doesn't talk too much, but he is quite sweet if he needs to be. He's also very loyal, and has the air of a military officer around him. He can be a hard character to read sometimes, but generally is more the refined and dignified sort of individual.
Other: The charm thats around his neck lets him use elemental magic, but he is very strong on his own in the field of empathy. anything about his past, one would have to get from Leena. He has a sister, Priya, and a cousin, Sarah. Sarah turns into a hawk, and Priya turns into an nightingale. Priya has some slight empathy powers like her brother.

Username: Kyground
Name: Isaac Armine
Appearance: Armine, Isaac
Position: Personal Guard to the King
Weapons: Long sword, Pouch of Crystal Darts
Personality: Isaac is generally calm and poised, though he is also very sunny in times where no one is in direct danger, sometimes even when they are. There only a few things that will make Isaac explode in anger, those are threatening any of the royal members, tampering with his food, and several other things that cannot be mentioned for he would be angry all the time. Sorrow is close to the same.
Other: Is still used for the occasional mission

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:01 pm
"Well Tuin, we've been out for a week and those dreams still keep happening..." Eve sighed as she looked to the dragon-like creature walking next to her. He looked to her with some confusion in his eyes. The size of a horse, Tuin was somewhat comforting to Eve, knowing no one would approach her so quickly with her pet next to her. Readjusting her sword, Eve groaned and then looked up to the sky. "There has to be some mistake. I can't be the reincarnation of Selena..." She thought. "But...everyone always says the resemblance is uncanny and someone needs to stop Lord Altarion..." The princess reasoned. "I just hope we won't have to do this all alone." Eve murmured, looking back to the path ahead of her now. "I guess we'll just have to see what the future has in store for us and hope our end doesn't come like Selena's." She told Tuin with a light smile, trying to banish the thoughts of failure from her mind.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:13 pm
"Now why would you think you had to do anything by yourself?" Cori asked, seeming to materialze from the shadows as she came up to the princess.

Aki slowly walked down the halls of the castle, for once in the clothes of her station. The Vampiric princess wore a simple, yet flattering black gown. She had it slit up to her hip on one side, for she refused to be unable to move or fight. Her Lord did insist upon her not getting herself killed in an act of vanity or stupidity. She strode into a room, walking up to the dias before sinking to the ground, kneeling and touching her forhead to her knee. "My Lord... You asked for me?" she didn't look up, her voice almost devoid of all emotion.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:14 pm
"I was just trying to sound more heroic..." Eve laughed as she scratched the back of her head. Tuin growled for a moment before he realized it was Cori, after which he calmed himself and nuzzled his head into Eve's shoulder. "I'm so happy I'm not doing it alone. I don't think I'd make it very far at all on my own." Eve sighed.

Altarion looked to Aki with a bored expression. "Yes. I want you to go to Mereth and terrorize the people. Don't make yourself known. Just destroy, cause chaos, do whatever. And don't get caught. I'm not going to save you." He growled.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:38 pm
((out of curiosity, is Talagand neutral, or did you forget them? Since they aren't listed as resistance or under his power.))

"Yea you could. Not if you don't get a bit more confidence, but you're still better than you think." Cori reminded her, smiling and falling into step beside Eve. "So, where're we going first?" she asked.

"Of course milord. I wouldn't ask for it..." Aki straightened , but didn't get up from the ground yet. "How long am I to stay? A certain time, or until you send for me?" she asked, ignoring one of the guards eyeing her and the skin exposed by her dress.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:56 pm
((Just forgot them. Resistance for now.))

"I dunno...um, isn't Mereth the closest kingdom? We should see if anyone will join us..." Eve said. Tuin nodded his head in agreement, making Eve laugh a little.

"Return in three days. If you find anything interesting, then return sooner. Until then, get out of my sight." Altarion growled with some slight annoyance..  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:06 pm
Cori smiled. "Yea, they're closest. And we can probably convince at least one person to come. There's a couple who still owe me..." she said. "Lets see, they're what, about a day away?" she asked.

Aki nodded. "Yes milord." she murmured, standing up, bowing, then leaving the room. She went to her room, putting her few things into a small satchel. She still wore all her weapons, her rapiers on her hips, daggers hidden about her body. Despite how her dress fit, she could still hide the thin knives almost anywhere. She put her cloak on, leaving the hood down before murmuring a spell and teleporting to the edge of Mereth. She started walking, already starting to think of things to do to the people.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:24 pm
Tuin smacked heads with Cori and Eve sighed before pulling him away. "He said it would more likely be two more days or so...Sorry he hit you. You know how he can get sometimes..." She murmured.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:42 pm
"Hush Tuin. I forgot about the difference between foot and horseback." Cori scolded lightly, momentarily wishing for her mare. Like all Ranger horses, she was light-footed and as good as any human or elf would be.

((random side-note, but have you ever read the Ranger Apprentice books? Can't think of who they're by right off hand...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:56 pm
((nope.))

Tuin just sort of growled and then looked away, while Eve sighed and tried to get him to cooperate again. "Don't be that way! Tuin! Me?! I think it's you! Okay, I'm not talking to you while you're like this." She growled as she turned her head from her friend.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:04 pm
"What'd he say?" Cori asked, mildly amused by it all. She'd grown used to the two of them talking, and missing half the conversation.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff