Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Let The Fire Fall News and Updates (UPDATED 7/20/08)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gendou
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:02 pm
Debate is no longer permitted in FireFall due to the number of abuses. Rule #1 of this guild is to respect one another. Until the members of this guild can prove themselves mature enough to hold discussions without resorting to negativity, all debates must be redirected to the Morality and Religion Subforum of Extended Discussion.

All current debate threads will be locked pending deletion or revocation of this ruling.

Discussion is still permitted, provided it does not cross the line into debate.

Negativity is now grounds for immediate banning, and as the guild is now private, non-members are no longer able to post.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:58 am
As of today, debate has returned to Fire Fall. Because we felt that the intellectual life of the guild was suffering due to the ban on debate, we've created a new sub-forum specifically for debate and discussion.

As such, debate is no longer grounds for banning, although it must be kept in the sub-forum. Any debate threads posted in the main forum will be moved to the 'Debate and Discussion' sub-forum, no questions asked.

Enjoy, everyone.  

Tarrou

Gendou
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:09 am
We are moving the guild back to public status on a probationary basis.
This will allow non-members to post here again.

If this proves to be problematic, however, the guild will be made private again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:47 am
I've created a new Prayer Request subforum. This will allow everyone to post their prayer requests to individual threads and allow responses on a per-request level. This will avoid the confusion associated with the prayer request thread and avoid the clutter from all the 'Urgent' prayer requests people post outside of the official thread.  

Gendou
Vice Captain

Gendou
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:16 am
I've created a new Advice subforum. A good 70% of the posts on the first page were 'help me' advice threads, so now we have an appropriate place for them. Please keep them limited to that subforum.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:07 pm
There are now two official debate threads in the Debate and Discussion forum where Fire Fall posters can discuss evolution & creationism and homosexuality, respectively. Thoughts, questions, opinions and the like on either subject should be directed to the appropriate thread. Enjoy the new addition.  

Tarrou

Ablazed
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:37 am
After an extended absence, I've returned to the guild. I can never express my thanks enough to Blue, Grayed, and Gendou for all the things they have done for Firefall.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:06 am
In the next few weeks, I will be updating the sticky and announcement threads, as well as cleaning out some topics and sections. Keep an eye on this thread for my updates.

God bless!  

Ablazed
Captain

Ablazed
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:45 pm
Guild banners in the FAQ/Banners thread have been updated.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games