Tell me what color is the sky? (Aton and Elen) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:12 pm
Elen had grown worried about her friend Aton. She hadn't seen him for a while and was afraid she had scared him off. The mare had been walking along the stony path that lay within the forest. Alone to her thoughts. Nothing seemed to bother her this much before. But perhaps that is because she had not really had a friend before and this was all a new concept for her. Sadly her eyes looked forward and seen only but the trees and sky. Nor the rocks or the animals around her where in her attention, as she walked on in the slight breeze of this wondrous After noon. An after noon that left her oblivious to her very nature.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:25 pm
He'd gotten lost on the rumor of a storm chasing mare, she sounded like his sister but he'd always been a few days late..With a sigh he shook his head.

He'd missed being back here, finding himself drawn to the safety of the forest and the only two friends he had, Alpha was a bit harder to miss...but he had missed Elen. With a flick of his nubby tail, he stepped into the path of the forest, the stones under his hooves were familiar as a past dream..

But the sight before him, was as welcomed as a cool breeze on a humid breeze...Elen..She looked a bit lost in thought though he cocked his head to the side and watched her silently.

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:33 pm
Her pace seemed slow and effortless, though graceful at the same time. The small mare kept on moving forward, still love in thought. Something stopped her however, and brought her back to the planet she had been born on. Ahead a familiar sight to her stood. White with the colors of the night sky on one of those nights that the lights beamed and danced above. Welcoming eyes that she could even see from her point. Smiling the young mare sent a nicker of kindness and welcome to the stallion and gently her pace quickened to a slow delicate lope.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:13 pm
He couldnt help but toss his long mane and knicker in return, rather happy to be greeted in such a manner a smile tugged at the corners of his muzzle.

His pace too quickened as he made his way down the familiar path towards a face, he'd like to be acquainted with better. He'd like to be around her more often, he sighed.

He'd find his sister some day, but at the moment he wanted to focus on the now, the present on working on his own life before he went and interrupted hers.

As he neared her, he couldnt help but nuzzle at her cheek softly. "Elen.." He said with a soft grin tugging at his muzzle.

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:55 am
Elen smiled as they came closer. Their paths almost entwining at every curve of this area. However the great surprise came to her when he nosed her cheek. Blushing a bit the young mare smiled at him, returning the gesture to the white stallion.

" Good after-noon Aton. How have you been? Anything interesting happen to you?"

Inquisitively she questioned him, still with the same gentle and friendly smile on her face. Looking up at him she let her green eyes sore up to this, even if he might not of looked back. She really did love his eyes and liked to look into them when she could. The light can hit his in many ways it would seem that every time she looked into them, they seemed to change before her eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:41 am
He couldnt help but blush a bit when she nuzzled him in return, he hadnt been expecting that in the slightest but was rather greatful she had.

"Afternoon Elen..Ah Im as well as can be..Yourself? Eh been chasing the ghost of a mare it seems.." He chuckled and tossed his mane slightly with a grin.

He watched her, his head tilted to the side ever so slightly as his head was lifted high. He wasnt sure what she was staring at, but as she did so, he couldnt help but feel his coat tingle just a bit. She had the brightest green eyes he'd ever had the chance to look into. The grass even envied the bright and alluring color her eyes bore. "What have you been doing?" he asked breaking the silence.

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:42 pm
" I am good and for the moment, looking at the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen"

Not really aware of what she had said she smiled and continued to gander into his eyes. Moments passed and then she realized what it sounded like and looked away, feeling her coat tingle around her cheeks. Giggling she interrupted the silence she had made in her own mind and went into an almost whisper,

" A ghost of a mare? Oh do you have a love interest right now Aton?"

She placed a smile on her face, a gentle smile to hide how that thought made her feel. Elen thought she should not care if he did but something in her heart pinged. They where only friends after all, where they not? Her vibrant green eyes looked back to his bobbing tail, giggling a bit at how he still reminded her of a little bunny.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:41 pm
He blushed a bit, were stallions supposed to do that? He couldnt help the small grin that tugged at the corners of his muzzle either has he looked at her with an innocent look. " You can see your own eyes? You must teach me that trick.."

She blushed too! His grin grew wider as his head lifted in a proud manner now, he gazed down at her softly."Did you giggle?" He asked amazed, it was the cutest sound he'd heard in a very long time. His ears pricked forward, to catch her soft whisper, why did her whisper made him want to move closer, to protect her? Feelings confused him endlessly..

"A love interest? In the ghost mare? No no..She's supposed to be my lost sister..Im not even sure if its her and im always to late to find out." He shook his mane a bit, as she giggled again he couldnt help but smile even more. "Though, I do think Im falling for this mare I know.." He watched her closely..

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:08 pm
Blushing more as this time Elen did catch his comment fully and smiled. Her eyes looked up under her shy bangs and she spoke rather softly but loud enough that he could hear.

" Trick? ohh no my friend, there is no trick, you just look into another's eyes and picture them on yourself"

Smiling as she teased him a bit she again seemed to giggle a bit. It would seem a bit foalish but she couldn't help it. not around Atom. Her heart seemed to sigh in relief as he told her that this mare was only his sister. 'Why was this' she thought but only started to notice that he had moved closer. Looking up in a bit of confusion it all seemed to stay as his next words when through his head. It couldn't be her, after all she thought she was just a friend, wasn't she?

" Ohh you found a mare?! This is good news. How is she? Is she a nice mare?"

Curious in her mind she wasn't sure if she wanted to know the answer. Elen, even though she would not admit it, felt like she was beggining to trust him more and more. Which was leading to another feeling, one that she was unfamiliar with.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:29 pm
He really enjoyed the feeling that being around Elen made him feel, it was so different that it scared him more than the sounds of whips did. At her words, a half smile tugged on his muzzle, she was so different..

"I dont think I could picture your eyes on anyone else and find them quiet as enchanting.." He didnt know where these smooth words were coming from, Aton had never flirted with another in his life. Alpha made sure to pick on him about it plenty but the pair were just like that.

He caught the confusion come over her features and took a step back, he was doing something wrong..but what. His brows knit together as he was confused a bit now, what was he doing? His heart seemed to be in control but his mind and body were completely confused as well as lost as of why and what it was trying to do.

"Oh shes extremely sweet, and yes..Shes my best friend.." He was clearly talking about her, but was confused about what love had to do with any of this really.

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:53 pm
Elen blushed a bit more at this confusion he seemed to be showing but was also confused. Perhaps this is what her mother had warned her about, this is what stallions did. Well this wasn't as bad as it sounded, she kind of liked it. Though the feelings where confusing they seemed to feel natural. Looking over to him she laughed and said,

" Ohh but on the contrary, no ones eyes are more enchanting then yours. They seem so gentle yet feral. Very mysterious"

She winkled a bit, not sure why she was acting like this. Elen was always quick with her words but never in such a smooth and flirtatious manner. Looking over to him as he pushed away a bit she looked even more confused at him. He seemed to want to be close yet he drew back. At his actuins her body reacted by walking closer to him, so close that their shoulders where touching now.

Feeling the heat from him she blushed and let her bangs fall in front of her face to hide the shyness.Listening again to his words she looked up surprised. Was he talking about her? Just to make sure Elen decided to drag the conversation on a bit,

" Yours best friend? How come i have never heard of them till now "

She smiled and looked up into his eyes innocently. She seemed to be playing a game, a rather dangerous game but she didn't know what this game was. Only hearing of the love her mother and father had, and only feeling the love of a family, she did not know what the feeling really was, only the word.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:29 pm

He didnt know much about mares, as far back as he could remember they were kept away from the others and only brought out to be tied down and well, he didnt want to think what went on after that, but usually the following spring foals were running around. He looked to Elen and couldnt imagine anyone tying her down, he'd break them if they tried.

He grinned and shook his head slightly. "I must disagree.." He looked at her, tilting his head to the side a bit, studying her.

At her moving closer to him, their shoulders meeting his heart seemed to move into his throat, threatening to choke him. He couldnt help but smile down at her, he lowered his head and nibbled at her mane.

"Well, I didnt want to go on chatting about how wonderful she is. Plus, I thought you knew already.." He smiled at her..what sort of game was this? But he couldnt help but play it with her, feeling the need to. He wanted to tease her a bit, he didnt know any feelings of love. What him and Alpha shared was of dearest friends..but this feeling Elen brought to him was much different.

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:25 pm
Elen smiled at this innocent flirting they had both been partaking in with each other. She had to admit that it was rather fun and she pranced around on the spot for a moment before stopping and blushing at how silly that must of looked. Looking away she smiled slightly, only for a moment before he said his next lines.

Not knowing how to react she looked back up smiling. Her heart was in a bit of a racing state as well as it seemed to have another strange feeling in it. It seemed that she was also filling with anxiety. She wanted him to come straight out with it but at the same time was frightened if he did. If he did and it was who he was hinting it was, she was not sure how it would affect their friendship. How the relationship between them would change if he did. Smiling she pranced away for a moment before turning to face him and smiling up at him. Her green eyes sparkling more than ever before saying.

" She's a very lucky mare to have captured you in such a way."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:32 pm
He continued to gaze down at her, Aton at heart was a secret romantic even if he didnt really know it. So many years being controlled by another creature didnt give him much time to explore himself , if any at all. But now, free he was finding it more and more easier to be open, specially around the dazzling green eyed mare before him. She seemed to make him want to whisper all his secrets to her..

"Now, once again I must disagree. I am the lucky one, in every sense of the word. I am just humbled to be around her, just for a brief fleeting moment I'd give my last sunset to see her.." He wasnt sure if he'd taken the game to far just then, but she was important to him. And he was very new to this thought, this feeling..

He felt, a stronger connection than just friends between them. But he didnt want to lose her as a friend either..Torn between so many strong feelings, he sighed a bit, a dreamy looked danced into his gaze. He nosed her cheek softly, before whispering into her ear, "And what I say is true, and we both know I speak of only you." With that, he drew his head away, to watch her.

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:42 pm
Her eyes danced at his words. Lost in the sparkling lights filling her green eyes to the brim as she looked up to him. Elen could feel the warmth over coming her body and almost as if 1000 little butterflies wanted to dance their way out of her delicate being. She felt almost as if at any moment a pair of Dainty butterfly wings would pierce out of her body, in the most glorious way, and lift her off this earthen plain. What did this all mean? Aton was not the only one who was new to this as Aton was really the only soquili she had talked to, again and again.

As his soft velvet nose brushed past her cheek she seemed to snap out of it.Just as she was about to speak, Aton spoke his words. They where both enlightening but Elen had guessed he had been referring to her the whole time. Still, it seemed rather unexpected and took her by surprised. Half caught in a dream, in the bounds of floating away, and then in reality where she realized that she was just standing there. Looking dreamy The warmth of his breath in her ear combining with his words, sent shivers up her spine.

Her eyes down cast she had to think for what seemed like an eternity to her. She didn't know how he felt about her silence but she wouldn't be silent for long. Slowly looking up to meet his eyes she pressed forward to him. As she got closer her nose gently touched his and she would of blushed if she could. Looking up, with her innocent clear green eyes she whispered back.

" Is it bad... to feel the same for you but... not know.. what to do?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces