Pup Crazed Kiya

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:39 pm
Are you for or against Kira?

smile Please don't get mad at one another, I just want a debating conversation that won't turn into an immature yelling fit.

I'm against Kira. (So I'm for L) I don't think one person has the right to decide the DEATH of a person because of a crime they comidded. In the real world, it takes more than one person to decide that. I don't really support the death penelty.... Kira also has very low judgment. People do things that would only get a few years in jail, not a death penelty. This is NOT justice. People being afriad to do ANYTHING if fear of being killed? Over the years, Kira's jugment went even more seriouse than usuall. Before you know it, something as simmple as beating someone up, or robbing a toy store would get you killed. =/  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:53 am
i am for kira i think the idea of ridding the world of all the people making it worse is a good idea but i think killing them all is not the best way to go about it but it is an effective way.  

CaptnxxMorgan

ToXiKdInOsAuR

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:38 pm
I'm not really on either side... I like Ryuk... neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:55 am
CaptnxxMorgan
i am for kira i think the idea of ridding the world of all the people making it worse is a good idea but i think killing them all is not the best way to go about it but it is an effective way.

found you Light-Kun!  

CoverMeInYourBlood

Amon Abaddon

Lonely Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:53 pm
Im more for KIRA than i am against him. I do think that some people deserve to die but others dont. And your right, one person shouldn't decide a person's life or death. I personally like the old "Eye for an Eye" deal. If some one kills another on Purpose, then the killer should die. Accidental? Get away with it. If someone were to get raped, however, if the raper is male, chop it off (lol?) Female, sewn shut(ow...) Since I dont think a person caould rape a raper >_>;
Im sorta half and half with KIRA and L lol XD I want justice the way Light does, but judging who's "Evil" and "Good" is just wrong, since really there's no such thing as "Good" or "Evil" just your perspective of it. KIRA is considered Evil for killing, but he only wants to have a Utopia, a perfect justice filled world, which should be countered as good if "Good" and "Evil" existed. There really is only "Cruel" and "Kind" therefore KIRA is merely Cruel, not Good or Evil. Same goes for L, L fans! *shakes fist*
They both have "perspectives" on Good and Evil, which in itself can be countered and alled evil to judge someone AS good or evil so in a way both KIRA and L are evil >_>
A little off subject XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:59 pm
I DO see how some people would think he's good
BUT like you said you dont agree with some things he's gone. SO he should be punished for it! Just like in the real world. if you did something and someone disagreed with why you did it, they still get punished non the less, right? We cant just let it go.  

Pup Crazed Kiya

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150

disfiguredhamster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:12 pm
lol,I like the death gods,woopdie doo for Lawliet and Raito. lolz
Im not on either side.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:21 pm
I would say i am sadly... Undecided.

I understand Light's perception of the need to cleanse the earth of evil, but the power (of course) went to his head and corrupted him, hence making in the end more "evil" than good.
Even though "evil" is a point of view, Killing is not his, nor any other humans given right.

Now i also Understand L's need to catch "Kira" . Kira is evil in his point of view and L's life goal is to rid the world of criminals like "Kira".

They both have the same idea.. L just has (SPOILER! - Had) a better grasp of reality.

At the end of the series i was more with near (as much as i hate him)
L, and Mello. Light was seriously too crazed and power-hungry for my liking. biggrin  

Lady Pureblood

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:10 am
I say it is a necessary evil. It may seem immoral and extreme, but Raito-kun is only doing what God was supposed to be doing in the first place; he made people fear his wrath, should they sin. Fear and terror are powerful weapons; it is how the Bush administration was able to run effectively, even if foolishly. They can shape the world when people cannot trust each other to stand united. Kira only kills as necessary. When people are to afraid to sin, he will stop killing because there is nobody to kill. The world would prosper after awhile, and that fear would be replaced by the wholesomeness of a society without sin. You cannot eat an omelet and complain about how many eggs were cracked to make it, now can you? It's like the Law of Equivalent Exchange from Fullmetal Alchemist; to achieve, mankind must give up something in return. All things have their price.

Besides, for every person killed by the Death Note, their remaining life span is indirectly transferred to a random person on the planet. A person on the verge of death could be saved by such an extension. As the evil people die, the good people enjoy longer lives.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:23 pm
I am definately for Kira's cause. I realize that he got out of hand near the end, and began to let his power boost his idea of being "God" but none-the-less he was intellegent, cunning, and began with great ideals for a better world. And in essence did; as he mentions in the manga that he has reduced the world crime rate by 70 % and rid the world of war. And even at the very end, his plan was flawless. His demise was the fault of Mikami, not himself. If Light (Kira) did indeed exist I would, without a doubt, join his cause.  

Aya und Wolf

Inquisitor

Tigglett

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:21 pm
I love the plot and i wish there was someone out there doing the same thing  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:18 pm
the only reason I'm against him is because he killed innocent people.

after that it wasn't justice anymore. he just wanted power over everyone.  

light sucks

silents twilight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:01 am
kira kill people not for justice i think he is just trying to be a god if i was him wouldn`t care about being a god i just be happy that world is safe  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:47 pm
Im for Kira, Don't get me wrong, I love L too he's amazing, but Kira's got it right in saing that theres too much crime in the world, and if we dont do something then who will? and why not kill them if their crimes fit  

XxYourWorstNightmarexX999

XxPeaceJcxX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:32 pm
Im for Kira
KIRA IS GOD!  
Death Note Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items